Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
Like Tree6Likes

A New Era for Knight Onlnie (US)

This is a discussion on A New Era for Knight Onlnie (US) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya need to give MGame a chance. u guys are saying they might not care bout the english versions, but ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member KillU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    322

    Default

    ya need to give MGame a chance. u guys are saying they might not care bout the english versions, but im not so sure... USKO made alot of money from legal PUS, and seeing how JapKO and KOKO ( supposedly ) have no hackers, and fair play, i think maybe this cud be a turn for the better... atleast they ( prob ) wont sell +9's and +10's....

    Also, if they ban all the gb farmers, the prices of things will go higher, and this will effect the whole market... sure there are +10 and +9, but with new gg customer support, if they ban all those hackers and delete +9 / +10, USKO will be returned to its former glory.

    lets wait now and see what happens with it, and where MGame takes us ^^
    boomboom likes this.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    This game has been going on a downwards spiral for more than 2 years, trust me on that.

    Also, trust me that people are going to get sick of the shit that keeps on occuring when it comes to MGame and every english version of KO that has ever existed. No matter how many GMs you get, it's only a matter of time until the shit returns.

    PS. I read the law documents long ago, I've mainly quit KO but people keep me updated for some reason and it's just funny how they all think it's going to be rainbows and unicorns from here-on. Not a single english version of this game has gone great, and for thoes who truly know what I'm talking about.. Those who've been here from the very beginning of KO, they know exactly what I'm talking about.
    only reason it was in a downward spiral is because the support/hacking etc...

    if they ever fixed this game and figured things out...itd be a great loads of fun again...
    ive played wow and although that game is fun, i just like the pk system in ko a lot better....nothing like comboing players while chasing them...something lacking in wow.

    hopefully they fix their bugs and straighten out there team

  3. #33
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    ya need to give MGame a chance. u guys are saying they might not care bout the english versions, but im not so sure... USKO made alot of money from legal PUS, and seeing how JapKO and KOKO ( supposedly ) have no hackers, and fair play, i think maybe this cud be a turn for the better... atleast they ( prob ) wont sell +9's and +10's....

    Also, if they ban all the gb farmers, the prices of things will go higher, and this will effect the whole market... sure there are +10 and +9, but with new gg customer support, if they ban all those hackers and delete +9 / +10, USKO will be returned to its former glory.

    lets wait now and see what happens with it, and where MGame takes us ^^
    Why people keep saying jpko and koko doesnt have hackers...? Idk about KOKO but when I played JPKO I saw few hackers, and if you compare it to the server's population, its more then in USKO lol... Idk how it is now but 3 years ago it was like that

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haiorusaki View Post
    Ko is fine, Ares is fucking great atm, sick action going on in ardream, rlb and cz. all exp spots filled with mostly legal players. and u kinda never see a k0xper in the pk zones. its very rare to see k0xpers there, so.
    dunno about other servers,
    All exp spots filled? You must be playing diff Ares, because everytime I scout for bosses in Esl I see empty spots except paramuns or golems on a2 where k0xpers bot 24/7.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yarwa View Post
    All exp spots filled? You must be playing diff Ares, because everytime I scout for bosses in Esl I see empty spots except paramuns or golems on a2 where k0xpers bot 24/7.
    hehe 123456

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    jko kko have less cheaters then worldko(usko) is because to register in those games u need use citizen number kinda like social number in the US to sign up. its not like they can make multiple emails and keep making accounts. and they have more honor over there then most people in usko where many dont give a rats ass because they think they are god hideing behind a computer screen cheating and scamming others

    and as for mgames they have always been responsible for updates, upgrades and repairs for ko what makes you think they will work harder now that a different company is hosting ko

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I sent an email to blizzard last year telling them about this game and I told them they should contact Mgame. I doubt they will host it, but I really wish they would. The game would surely succeed.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SellingOut View Post
    I sent an email to blizzard last year telling them about this game and I told them they should contact Mgame. I doubt they will host it, but I really wish they would. The game would surely succeed.
    Lol you really think blizzard would host a such buggy game. Also they wouldn be abel to fix buggs, or make patches. so wouldn be any diffrent

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4

    Default

    really you can paint a terd gold but guess what..................its still a terd!

  10. #40
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    ya need to give MGame a chance. u guys are saying they might not care bout the english versions, but im not so sure... USKO made alot of money from legal PUS, and seeing how JapKO and KOKO ( supposedly ) have no hackers, and fair play, i think maybe this cud be a turn for the better... atleast they ( prob ) wont sell +9's and +10's....

    Also, if they ban all the gb farmers, the prices of things will go higher, and this will effect the whole market... sure there are +10 and +9, but with new gg customer support, if they ban all those hackers and delete +9 / +10, USKO will be returned to its former glory.

    lets wait now and see what happens with it, and where MGame takes us ^^
    If you're not sure, wait and see. I'm not pulling facts out of my ass, these are things that have been shown over a decade of this game.

    People seem to forget that both MGame and K2 had a part to play in what USKO became, just because you delete one of them from the equation doesn't change anything. MGame made sure that K2 was NOT allowed to change things in the DB... There's probably atleast 5 people in this topic that would know how to fix a lot of the bugs that do exist in USKO, but yeah, K2 was not allowed to change anything in DB nor files. K2 went down the road of corruption, MGame fucked up the gameplay totally... As I said, both played their parts in what USKO is today.

    ALL of the english versions get what is refered to as a "expansion", while the JPKO and KOKO versions get constant updates, so they never get these so called expansions in the way we do.

    Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    only reason it was in a downward spiral is because the support/hacking etc...

    if they ever fixed this game and figured things out...itd be a great loads of fun again...
    ive played wow and although that game is fun, i just like the pk system in ko a lot better....nothing like comboing players while chasing them...something lacking in wow.

    hopefully they fix their bugs and straighten out there team
    You haven't been playing this game long enough then. Not trying to sitt on my high horse or be all ego, this game has been on a downwards spiral in EVERY instance of the english version.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Why people keep saying jpko and koko doesnt have hackers...? Idk about KOKO but when I played JPKO I saw few hackers, and if you compare it to the server's population, its more then in USKO lol... Idk how it is now but 3 years ago it was like that
    +1, good to see that someone actually has played and seen with their own eyes instead of pulling out random facts out of their ass. Their playerbase is nothing compared to USKO.

    Quote Originally Posted by yuna_ View Post
    jko kko have less cheaters then worldko(usko) is because to register in those games u need use citizen number kinda like social number in the US to sign up. its not like they can make multiple emails and keep making accounts. and they have more honor over there then most people in usko where many dont give a rats ass because they think they are god hideing behind a computer screen cheating and scamming others

    and as for mgames they have always been responsible for updates, upgrades and repairs for ko what makes you think they will work harder now that a different company is hosting ko
    +1.

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Lol you really think blizzard would host a such buggy game. Also they wouldn be abel to fix buggs, or make patches. so wouldn be any diffrent
    Well said. Blizzard might CONSIDER it if they were given full-access to the files, but since MGame is to much of a moneywhore, you can forget about that ever happening. They'd rather make money by only giving out the right to host the game, not to fully buy the game because they'd be losing money after a few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by trillium View Post
    really you can paint a terd gold but guess what..................its still a terd!
    Well said, indeed.

  11. #41
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    all i keep seeing is negative people commenting on a positive comment ^_^

  12. #42
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    all i keep seeing is negative people commenting on a positive comment ^_^
    negative =/= realistic

  13. #43
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    negative =/= realistic
    In your case its more like sadistic. You are pathetic.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    If you're not sure, wait and see. I'm not pulling facts out of my ass, these are things that have been shown over a decade of this game.

    People seem to forget that both MGame and K2 had a part to play in what USKO became, just because you delete one of them from the equation doesn't change anything. MGame made sure that K2 was NOT allowed to change things in the DB... There's probably atleast 5 people in this topic that would know how to fix a lot of the bugs that do exist in USKO, but yeah, K2 was not allowed to change anything in DB nor files. K2 went down the road of corruption, MGame fucked up the gameplay totally... As I said, both played their parts in what USKO is today.

    ALL of the english versions get what is refered to as a "expansion", while the JPKO and KOKO versions get constant updates, so they never get these so called expansions in the way we do.

    You haven't been playing this game long enough then. Not trying to sitt on my high horse or be all ego, this game has been on a downwards spiral in EVERY instance of the english version.

    +1, good to see that someone actually has played and seen with their own eyes instead of pulling out random facts out of their ass. Their playerbase is nothing compared to USKO.

    +1.

    Well said. Blizzard might CONSIDER it if they were given full-access to the files, but since MGame is to much of a moneywhore, you can forget about that ever happening. They'd rather make money by only giving out the right to host the game, not to fully buy the game because they'd be losing money after a few years.

    Well said, indeed.


    ive played this game as long as most, since MYKO. on and off.

    was just saying, this game...as buggy as it is...its pretty good. thats the main reason why such a piece of crap has been able to stay afloat for so long...because the game play is actually great.

    there are so many strikes against this game...the graphics, the cheating, the babashopping, the lack of customer support etc... just that its been able to stay open for years...and another poster mentioned that these guys make 8 million a month? thats insane...my post suggested that if they can just fix up the game a little bit, this game would be great...

    so please...get off your high horse and recognize that under the piece of shit that this
    has become that it still can be a great game.

  15. #45
    Senior Member Zerkaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Hopefully mgame does host it and fixes the game lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help for Knight Quest - Diez/Karus
    By aeLLio in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 01:49 PM
  2. New Bug for hack accounts or what?
    By match93 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 09:59 PM
  3. New color for links...
    By SisterMary in forum Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •