Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

The new expansion

This is a discussion on The new expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can anybody help me get into KOKO? if it possible of course :P i just need translation for the wb ...
Page: 6

Xtr3m3

can anybody help me get into KOKO?
    if it possible of course :P

i just need translation for the wb :S

I hope they change the exp system with a new expansion...a grinders game is a botters game..

ArminVanBuuren

he didnt. He was exping most of the time at dk spot 1.[/b]
    well, then not everybody can stop living all day long to exp a virtual character in an online game.

If there's gonna be lvl 90 cap, then it would be nice to get a lvl 60-70 CZ too :P

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i still want to see the rental system put in

i still want to see the rental system put in [/b]
    u know that "rental" system is based on ppl that give their items for rent?

so.. on usko..
    i wouldnt give even a stiletto+8 to a npc which gives it out to a random turk..

+it wont be cheap on servers like cypher. for example 500m for 24hours for a shard +8

InTheFog

New expansion = new shits...So game will be more shit again-.-[/b]
    you got that right..
    every time the add new things the turks love it and more english people quit..

InTheFog

this game was shit before ROFD why would it get better with yet another useless exspansion with more bugs the turks will find

waste of a post

all the good players and good clans left before ROFD and few stayed for the hope but was a waste but some just dont get it yet[/b]
    i left and came back ^_^

Banned

Pets cant attack in CZ from what my friend in jpko said but they do help you in exp , the mob u attack will be attacked by ur pet too[/b]
    so now they giving us koxp? :P yaya good thing i quit

well... but no1 will add a lvl 60 char (no matter rouge/priest/warrior/mage) to DS party or to Ew's or somthing good ..
    only at 65~68 + u get nice partys .... at lvl 60 -62 u will be lucky if u get a paramuns party -.-

so its not THAT easy ... and i dont think any1 can do 60-70 in 1 week ..
    maybe if u have valk exp + gold + high lvl friends who can add u to Ds party and to leet u leech while ur sleeping xD[/b]
    not tru i invite lvl 60s into party and i do ds all the time ^_^ also about exp events vote me for king on ares and expect exp events alll day long , also 1 more thing i made it from lvl 61 to 70 in 2 months and i hit from 71 to 72 in 1 day bet that

Banned Senior Member

not tru i invite lvl 60s into party and i do ds all the time ^_^ also about exp events vote me for king on ares and expect exp events alll day long , also 1 more thing i made it from lvl 61 to 70 in 2 months and i hit from 71 to 72 in 1 day bet that [/b]
    Hehe it's not like you think , you need some time to colect coins in treasury.

Hehe it's not like you think , you need some time to colect coins in treasury.[/b]
    hehe i know i got a secret stash of money just for events

Banned Senior Member

hehe i know i got a secret stash of money just for events [/b]
    You dont know nothing now Only way to find out is if u become a king.

Or just check the national treasury from time to time :mellow:

MakuLine

JPKO had ROFD aka Ice Age like 1 year before USKO ... what you think how long this expansion will need to fall into shit?

japo

i think that people didnt left the servers for new expansions, that have some interesting updates... i remember that after beramus xploded with dupers like in other servers all my friends left. and they were 40% of spanish community in KO

after that we are trying to play in cypher/edana/ronark...
    but the fact is all people who left KO do it cuz of the cheaters, the bad customer support, and the 90% of turkish child around.

well i think if u are still playing Knight Online, u should be immune to all kind of cheats u can imagine ^^
    bullshit of players who got bored, and have a lot of reasons to do it, cuz since raise cap is 80... this is a mess, just some no-lifers are 80 and a lot of pple is 75 (i think this lvl is also a waste of time). and k2 keep on creating bugs, dupe methods bla bla bla

how the fuck this game is still adicting me? xD as i said, we are immune to players who fly, hits you x5times,run like 4x light feet, have +10 items and duping money, who use bug xp,lvl being afk, wallhack... etc

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast