Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New Idea

This is a discussion on New Idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats where i got this idea from. I think it was vacy playing it actually, but also i saw this ...
Page: 3

thats where i got this idea from. I think it was vacy playing it actually, but also i saw this dcz rogue who had like 1-4 (skillbars) filled with skills, then 5-8 filled with the exact same thing cause he comboed by clicking it was funny.[/b]
    Yeah cava uses keyboard to combo. But honestly I can hardly minor when clicking skills it's tough. I don't see how it can be effective clicking as a rogue but maybe I can be proven wrong.

Your idea is good, although I doubt it would be implemented. If it was, you will probly see it as a powerup store feature given the company. :P The best thing to do is have identical skillbars, maybe the same on page 8 as page 1. I always screwed up with debuff skills when clicking so at times I learned to use the keyboard for that.

I'm a priest, and with my SB I do click pots with mouse, sometimes lol, when my sharer leaves his SB on and I don't realize :P
    Anyways, even if its for noobs or not, It'd help

Inactive Member

hell yeah, I use my mouse or my finger to click on any skill but mainly mouse for a smoth poting on 1 vs 1 .. and happened to me when im not concentrated that the skill sticks to the cursor.. and really sucks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123