Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bp ... Exp II +7 Build help me pls ..

This is a discussion on Bp ... Exp II +7 Build help me pls .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all who is looking im a lvl 63 BP on Edana ... I have exeptional Iron Impact +7 and ...
Page: 1

jeff1991

Hello all who is looking im a lvl 63 BP on Edana ... I have exeptional Iron Impact +7 and my build is :
    210 str and 76 int ...
    I have full set +8 fabric/str and running with lupus pendant/+9rings/+9earrings/+10 str belt ..
    So my question is .. Should i change some of it ? (prolly i should :P) but then pls tell me what

Greetings !

whiteboy

Spike R dead... you probaly have under 3000 HP buff 1500 ... get more uniques that give more AC or HP cuz you gonna die with Spike R dead

jeff1991

I have 626 Ac :P ... Pls give me some tips .. like what uniques ?

yea just looking at ur gear u cant have more then 3.5k hp your gonna get pwned evry second in CZ and arena lol

jeff1991

Lets say i kill 10 and die like 2 - 3 times ... around that

I love how this guy asks for suggestions on what uniques he should get and all he gets is posts telling him how he's gonna get pwned.

For a start you need wep def. Always a good start is to get an Iron Neck and Iron belt. For rings you are going to need some HP. You can't survive as a BP with only str items. One ROC and one ROL is a good combination. The ROC will give you some str as well as 30ac. And of course the ROL will give you good hp as well as 50ac. If you can't afford a ROC or ROL, try to get a few Agate Rings they are decent. You should also try to get a Dagger Def hat. They are pretty expensive at tier 1 and tier 2, but they will give you some extra def to a sins spike. Hope this helps you out. I'm sure more people will have some good advice for you soon.

jimfujitsu

I love how this guy asks for suggestions on what uniques he should get and all he gets is posts telling him how he's gonna get pwned.

For a start you need wep def. Always a good start is to get an Iron Neck and Iron belt. For rings you are going to need some HP. You can't survive as a BP with only str items. One ROC and one ROL is a good combination. The ROC will give you some str as well as 30ac. And of course the ROL will give you good hp as well as 50ac. If you can't afford a ROC or ROL, try to get a few Agate Rings they are decent. You should also try to get a Dagger Def hat. They are pretty expensive at tier 1 and tier 2, but they will give you some extra def to a sins spike. Hope this helps you out. I'm sure more people will have some good advice for you soon.[/b]
    Rol gives just as much hp as roc.

I agree that U have low ac/hp. So go for uniques that have those stats. Lupus is good for start but try to get warrior pendant asap. Rings, easring and belt are +9 so they must go too. At first quest rings will be good enough, even though U will loose some ap. Later on try to get diamond rings or better yet rocs. As for earings i'd go for opal earings at first but later U gotta find warrior earings for hp/resist. With belt it's gotta be hardest. Iron/glass or even skeleton would be perfect but these are some expensive items. Before You get one of those try out kekuri belt. It's cheap but it's a good defensive belt- 30 ac 30 fr and dodging rate which can save Ur ass vs assasins.

Rol gives just as much hp as roc.[/b]

I am aware of that thank you. But the ROC has str as well as 20FR 30CR. And the ROL has 20LR 30CR. So as I said before, it is a good combination.

jeff1991

Well ill have to kill some more bosses with my lovely clan then :P ty for the advice so far guys <33

jeff1991

bump

626 ac.. with 350 Scroll or 300 ?

douma

WE&#39;s

jeff1991

626 ac.. with 350 Scroll or 300 ?[/b]

1.) Wrong section.
    2.) BP = Useless now. BP = instant death. Back in the old days it would be good to be BP in the beginning of a server for like the first week?, but now, being a BP is pointless, even level 80 bps get run over by any random sin/warrior.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast