Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New kinda bugg

This is a discussion on New kinda bugg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did you guys use ctrl+alt+del? end process? i think your click goes "through" the button and presses confirm....
Page: 2

jetsamjetsam

did you guys use ctrl+alt+del? end process? i think your click goes "through" the button and presses confirm.

killer2675

what ur SUPPOSED TO DO is on ur last day of premmie u die then the next day when u aitn got premmy hit ok b/c when u die with premmy u lose so much exp but then when u get rezzed with non premmy u get more back lol!! easy 1-2 m exp lol

Banned

+1

i have done that many times
    so that makes 4 [/b]
    hell i have done it over 100 times so make that it 104

maybe its not a bug....maybe its a new way k2 wants to bend you over cause your getting around being exped by the dam towers

if you get exped by towers either get ressed where you died or press ok like i used to all the time

stop being pussies :lol:

if you really think about it your all cheaters who do that since your bugging servers to get kicked out of cz and losing exp....ever think of that[/b]
    amen...if you ask me i think its hardcore watcing you priest ress you with 5 towers n bunch of people

its even more hardcore if you run out, instead of towning when you get ressed =).

for once tez says something worthwhile

what ur SUPPOSED TO DO is on ur last day of premmie u die then the next day when u aitn got premmy hit ok b/c when u die with premmy u lose so much exp but then when u get rezzed with non premmy u get more back lol!! easy 1-2 m exp lol[/b]
    I never thought of that :P nice idea xD

EpsaNomaly

i always press OK without looking, thinking i was killed by an orc. then i look and see "lost X,XXX,XXX EXP" and i bang my head in a wall cause i didnt look

Inactive Member

Well i died by towers .. im premmie and i loosed 2.50% so i logged onto manes2 and back to manes1 to get into emc so clannie coud ress me.. well quess what .. logged back onto manes1 and i was alive and i had lost my 2.50%... :angry: :angry: <_<[/b]
    ROFL that happen to me once when I log in opened some program while waiting (ko4life i think) , when i went to check KO i was alive and lost 2.5% so wtf happened is that u press ok without noticing , its not a bug .......

hell i have done it over 100 times so make that it 104[/b]
    haha cuz u never xped it why would u care :huh:

Banned

haha cuz u never xped it why would u care :huh:[/b]
    +1 and dam right....i got some loser kid with no life to do it....was good while it lasted :lol:

RiseAgainst_

what ur SUPPOSED TO DO is on ur last day of premmie u die then the next day when u aitn got premmy hit ok b/c when u die with premmy u lose so much exp but then when u get rezzed with non premmy u get more back lol!! easy 1-2 m exp lol[/b]
    U lose more exp when u have premi?

And when u r non premmi u get more exp back?

Dont get it

+1 and dam right....i got some loser kid with no life to do it....was good while it lasted :lol:[/b]
    Get that fucking avatar off PLEASEE! is so fuckign disturbing bro

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

no i didnt never press ok i watched my pc.. resser was waiting next to me he told me also when i logged on i was alive..

NVM my post,i dont know how to delete&#39;em... xd

k2&#39;d

SonOfGod

other day.. i died in m1.. relog to m2... than when i got to m2 i was in EMC.. the resser ressed me 30 stones... and than i didnt get ressed, still lost 2.5 % but also lost all my stones ? weird lol

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

wow.. u still play?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast