Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

New Kings for Dies are............

This is a discussion on New Kings for Dies are............ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja its still a turkish Y to me BULGARY :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    its still a turkish Y to me

BULGARY :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    I told u or your exper, i dont know who was on your char... u are just a forum troll, and definately nothing more. And im bulgarian and proud of that. And u are? Nevermind, trolls are only from fantasy world, ur own world. And name of my country is Bulgaria (Bulgaria), and im BULGARIAN, but seems ur education is like your EGO, full outside - empty inside. Jealous kid!!![/b]
    That will leave a scar

De_Piere

guys that guy overther had a point impeach?? all theppl nominated can take him out of the power i tihnk or bug kind for another 9 month w/e happens first

BLacKLoRD

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    blacklord ? the arrogant homo that cries after every 1v1 he loses...waited so long for a King to be elected and we get this...fucking redicilous.
    This picture only for u devilscommandslider...
    Yes u beat me with slide...
    You are good player have nice slide. i think rebelde20 is your teacher...
    i wont answer your post cuz u know turkish ip's banned from there...
    if u wanna talk me i can talk with u in cz...
    Yes i give money my clanies 1337 coins sorry i gave 69 coins Doc1...
    And 000000 u can kiss my ass...
    Maybe Felix lost but he is better than someppl in there. He is my friend and i know he will be good king in dies...

Banned

i swear...i want that cape...

Trii

lol blacklord beat u ? what a joke. remember blacklord we never slide unless u start, which u always did when we were humans. btw i beat u at lvl 62 with chitins +7 and glave +6, go be a cristmass tree somewhere else. noone likes u for what u are and what u do

De_Piere

idc if he is turks as long as he is a good king makes some exp events in d2 and if not possible looks for a good way to spend money on nation karus not in personal gain, is he ust been awarding 1337 coins is not anything bad tho we are to see if he will start awarding 100m to each clannie :/ i'd be cool if he awards money to warden killers :P if he can't do exp event i other server thn d1

wiggen123

i hope 50% exp events doesnt stop appearing, because we have kings :P

Banned

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    its still a turkish Y to me

BULGARY :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    I told u or your exper, i dont know who was on your char... u are just a forum troll, and definately nothing more. And im bulgarian and proud of that. And u are? Nevermind, trolls are only from fantasy world, ur own world. And name of my country is Bulgaria (Bulgaria), and im BULGARIAN, but seems ur education is like your EGO, full outside - empty inside. Jealous kid!!![/b]
    ok big man whatever u say
    didnt know u cant take a joke...guess that whats happen when u get old age....was a joke mr god

ego? what ego is this....i think u should get facts before u open your mouth glar....either find out who is on char or stfu cause i dont pm u....what would be the point of pming u SO U CAN IGNORE ME LIKE U DO YOUR WHOLE NATION....your the one with the ego....since u think ur god among us all buddy....and jelous of what?

forum troll.....hahaha i have barely posted lately since i have been working alot

FUCKING TAKE A JOKE......i think u might have some insecurity issues here

say it glar if u got some shit to say....i am sure u know my feelings on you as of late as do many others in our nation feel

p.s. btw i am indian from INDIA(yea a dothead) and proud of it and my IQ is 160+ so yeah i am not educated

gn oh once great baba <_<

sophiem

Kill The King

I voted for blacklord also before I quitted becuase as I see some of you talking alot of BS and dont know shit about him so somtimes if u dont know shit about some1 just stfu..

Banned

can someone explain to me why giving 1337 coins to his clannies and friends is that big a deal....how much could it possibly really be?....and what if he turns out to be a good king

also hasnt every king given our coins to friends and clannies in past....so whats wrong with this guy blacklord

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

also hasnt every king given our coins to friends and clannies in past....so whats wrong with this guy blacklord
    yes u are right when 411 was king he gave me 1 coin xD

well if i remember right the king money is difrent in each server... so if d1 exp is still bugged...

souldkiller

Politics...The higher you go the more crooked it gets

Mario

...i started collectin KC

Destroyer_Master

I dont Care who is king i just wish good luck to both sides <_<

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast