Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Server 10th world coming

This is a discussion on New Server 10th world coming within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gay another new server is coming..... look at the site at the flashing boxes that pass by such as lw, ...
Page: 1

ItsAHit

Default New Server 10th world coming

Gay another new server is coming..... look at the site at the flashing boxes that pass by such as lw, and dlw youll see 10th world celebration...[/quote]

Phosgene

yes but i dont see any info...
    same o k2

Cerius

Hmmm, I'm not sure wich GM told me this, but I was lead to believe pathos was the last server <_<

Rastin

The Knight Online Team would like to cordially invite you to attend the “10th World Celebration!” to celebrate the 10th World, Logos that will be opening on September 1st.

The party will take place on August 31st, the day before Logos opens, and will be on all servers so that everyone can attend.

Color in the sky

All players will be able to launch as many fireworks as they’d like during the party! Various types of Fireworks will be placed in the Sundries at no charge all throughout the party so that the skies can be full of color and the air full of celebration! (After the party date, all fireworks will be removed from player’s inventories, so for players who feel the need to “collect for future use,” just remember that they won’t last!)

Party Lanterns

In addition to the complimentary Fireworks, players can carry around Lanterns also available in the Sundries at no charge. (These will also be removed from player’s inventories after the party date)

Various GM Events

GM hosted events will take place as well such as Boss Events, XP Events and more! These GM events will run throughout Thursday, August 31st, 10 AM Pacific – 6 PM Pacific and proper notification in-game will be made.

We hope everyone can take the time to party with us during the 10th World Celebration!

Sincerely,

The Knight Online Team

_Priest_Of_God_

Still confused what the point is think they should fix some of the bugs that are in there older servers and STOP making new servers im tired as hell of remaking my skill bar everytime i come on.......but thats just me -_-

DragonFire

more servers will cut down on servers being full...

Rocker911

Lag-Fest is coming!! :wacko: Now imagine all those pple throwing fireworks -.- and all those events lag and full server fest ftl.

EatMeTheMage

yay -.- right after i worked my ass off on PATHOS U_U <_<

I'd play on the new server if they would bring back paypal..

RunIfYouCan

i tryed clicking for info but it wont work

a man event is mostly during the night for me :'(

and my first schoolday is the day after that
    no all - nighter

That sucks...

Patos isnt even full ... there is no ppl in real CZ ...

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    yay -.- right after i worked my ass off on PATHOS U_U <_<
    No1 said you have to move to the new server .

i hope alot of diez players will move to that server

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by _Priest_Of_God_
    Still confused what the point is think they should fix some of the bugs that are in there older servers and STOP making new servers im tired as hell of remaking my skill bar everytime i come on.......but thats just me *-_-
    set your skill bar the way you want it, go to seed help and click save settings, as if it was magic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast