Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server will die a few months in just as cwest did, I guarantee it. Besides Valor, I don't know any ...
Page: 16

Server will die a few months in just as cwest did, I guarantee it. Besides Valor, I don't know any "big" clans going ( not including DCZ), Valor will get top 5, maybe if lucky, #1, then after they run the server for awhile, eventually, one by one they will quit, and wait for another server, go back to their old server, or quit ko in general. I've read multiple people saying this will be the most populated server ever in USKO, well, compared to when some of the other servers opened, when 5-10 big clans were going, their is only 1 big clan that I'm aware of currently, maybe I'm wrong, I wouldn't mind playing the new server, but, I don't have the money to spend on this game. But hey, I'd be glad to be proven wrong. As of now, everyone is just guessing, no telling what it will really be like, (excluding the koxping).

GummyBear

Server will die a few months in just as cwest did, I guarantee it. Besides Valor, I don't know any "big" clans going ( not including DCZ), Valor will get top 5, maybe if lucky, #1, then after they run the server for awhile, eventually, one by one they will quit, and wait for another server, go back to their old server, or quit ko in general. I've read multiple people saying this will be the most populated server ever in USKO, well, compared to when some of the other servers opened, when 5-10 big clans were going, their is only 1 big clan that I'm aware of currently, maybe I'm wrong, I wouldn't mind playing the new server, but, I don't have the money to spend on this game. But hey, I'd be glad to be proven wrong. As of now, everyone is just guessing, no telling what it will really be like, (excluding the koxping).[/b]
    How is valor big?
    4 original members, very big ^^.
    and what about the turks coming? they are gona be a good part of the population, who cares if a couple random clans quit.
    No disrespect to u chocolat btw.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

il bet a turk clan will be on top, like anyonestopus or whatever there called.

il bet a turk clan will be on top, like anyonestopus or whatever there called.[/b]
    lol some name that sounds dumb or doesn't make sense

Banned

lol some name that sounds dumb or doesn't make sense[/b]
    Turk clan, they was the no1 clan on ronark and the no1 clan o c-east for a while by cheating.
    They will have csw and will get king if they are going.

Archer roque looking for good chınese clan, first day serwer ım kill hopgoblins serwer 2, when turk go Zzzzzz sleep we kıll felankor frist day serwer zuahahah.[/b]

LMFAOOOOO

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Server will die a few months in just as cwest did, I guarantee it. Besides Valor, I don't know any "big" clans going ( not including DCZ), Valor will get top 5, maybe if lucky, #1, then after they run the server for awhile, eventually, one by one they will quit, and wait for another server, go back to their old server, or quit ko in general. I've read multiple people saying this will be the most populated server ever in USKO, well, compared to when some of the other servers opened, when 5-10 big clans were going, their is only 1 big clan that I'm aware of currently, maybe I'm wrong, I wouldn't mind playing the new server, but, I don't have the money to spend on this game. But hey, I'd be glad to be proven wrong. As of now, everyone is just guessing, no telling what it will really be like, (excluding the koxping).[/b]
    No way.. Look at the last Turkish populated server...3 servers - around 5,000 players

This one is open to everyone and all the people waiting for a new server over the last year would have built up lots.
    Ofc ppl are gunna koxp, I would if I played but no time bro.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

No way.. Look at the last Turkish populated server...3 servers - around 5,000 players
    This one is open to everyone and all the people waiting for a new server over the last year would have built up lots.
    Ofc ppl are gunna koxp, I would if I played but no time bro.[/b]
    Dont worry Jason!!! I dont either, thats why i have an entire community exping me

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Dont worry Jason!!! I dont either, thats why i have an entire community exping me [/b]
    more like a whole foster home as usual :P but still love ya for that

SaTaN

Clan Rush is going.. probably need to start making a 2nd clan cuz were getting pretty full now..

Banned

I'll be remaking Insanity.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

shut up sexe.
    /cut_wrists

Banned

My predictions

Human top 5:
    ComeOnBabys
    PaTurksAreBack
    Valor
    Uyubeylez
    NoBodyRemember

Orc top 5:
    TryStopUs
    Turkiye
    Beylez
    ManOfTurkey
    YekruT

All turkish clans in top 5 will have a turk flag as their clan symbol. The guy that will get king on human side is gonna be 4UqquHeylas and orc side will be ReDChiqaqo
    The first clan to hold CSW is gonna be HaylaZ, and then ComeOnBabys is gonna take it. First wars will be ruled by orcs, but quickly, humans will take over and dominate server. First guy with an incredible weapon is gonnna be 4KastralKinq

You owe me something if one of the things I said is true.

Banned

My predictions

Human top 5:
    ComeOnBabys
    PaTurksAreBack
    Valor
    Uyubeylez
    NoBodyRemember

Orc top 5:
    TryStopUs
    Turkiye
    Beylez
    ManOfTurkey
    YekruT

All turkish clans in top 5 will have a turk flag as their clan symbol. The guy that will get king on human side is gonna be 4UqquHeylas and orc side will be ReDChiqaqo
    The first clan to hold CSW is gonna be HaylaZ, and then ComeOnBabys is gonna take it. First wars will be ruled by orcs, but quickly, humans will take over and dominate server. First guy with an incredible weapon is gonnna be 4KastralKinq

You owe me something if one of the things I said is true.[/b]
    Did you just make all those clan names and char names up?

Wow.

Banned

Did you just make all those clan names and char names up?

Wow.[/b]
    lol just from experience, you can say its gonna be very similar. It took like 5min of my time tbh :P