Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

New server English - Spanish in Steam ( soon ) U join?

This is a discussion on New server English - Spanish in Steam ( soon ) U join? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not good idea I think. We already have unofficial English servers. - Cypher - Europa - Gordion. I dont think ...
Page: 3

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Not good idea I think. We already have unofficial English servers. - Cypher - Europa - Gordion. I dont think everyone would suddenly just migrate. And still player base is not that high to fill one entire server. It could only work if they managed to get many new players, or old ones to come back, which they kind of fail to do.

please no.. merge the servers instead.
    Darken likes this.

K00

please yes... create a carnac - west server.

Hellos guys, honestly what's so different about Steam 4servers vs USKO servers. I'm confuse can someone please enlighten me the pro's and con's from both. Ares server it's more Cz active lately merge with another server. Also I have another question, English and latin players will have less lag pvp with another English latin players..

I heard steam serves has better customer service or I don't know what's better from USKO servers, I just want pro's and con's from both .. thanks guy's.

I dont really think that it would be a good idea.. It is true that some people get tired of playing with people they dont understand, but sometimes you have to make the effort to understand them. Im a Spanish speaking guy, that also knows a bit of english and now that i belong to a turkish clan, im learning turkish!

So yeah, change your attitude, open google translator and start making turkish friends kanka!

K00

I play the game because of the pvp... not because I am infatuated with learning new languages. You can't even talk with turks too trade gear effectively. You just give up and sell it too them for 1/2 the price because its annoying as ef dealing with them.

I've heard of people waiting for another merge. Will they release this server then merge the others?

K00

Whats the ETA of this server? Are we talking weeks or months or like early next year?

Won't work i see the so called active servers are at war times pretty empty only few party's (in Pathos) They better change time schedule for wars and bifrost. Only 2nd war is very active the 1st and 3rd are not active.

So i can imagine without turkish players nobody will be on

It will work if they personally contact english clans and invite them

i ain't going there for sure, i know what steam servers are like. and i can give you the one and only result, it will be dead as fuck. wait for something to launch on USKO, where they actually take care of their servers somewhat better than on steam atleast.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i ain't going there for sure, i know what steam servers are like. and i can give you the one and only result, it will be dead as fuck. wait for something to launch on USKO, where they actually take care of their servers somewhat better than on steam atleast.
    What was so bad about your experience on steam servers? It was crowded, and fun. You tried to go with your clan but it didn't work out I guess? I don't get all this animosity.

It had many flaws but USKO is the same no?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What was so bad about your experience on steam servers? It was crowded, and fun. You tried to go with your clan but it didn't work out I guess? I don't get all this animosity.

It had many flaws but USKO is the same no?
    I had alot of fun on steamko, but turkish friends of mine insta rage quitted because of the terrible ping, and i couldn't stand the setup.

people that are used to play on the newer version most likely don't enjoy going back to an older one like me. my prefference goes to a server like how Orion was.

Not to mention the amount of koxpers that steam had while in USKO they actually do something about them alot more often (nothing is perfect when we speak about any KO) but still in USKO i noticed they keep on track with banning them, while on steam they didn't give a fuck after let's say 2 months.

i got a theory and alot of people agree on it with me which basicly means, that Nttgame uses steam to bring back older players to the game, and slowly but surely tries to get them to USKO because of the fee steam charges ko with the purchases the customers make in the power up store. in other words, KO earns more money from US-KO in comparison to SteamKO. It all makes sense to me now, but then again they are theories not facts. I'm just assuming they do.

Little archer Senior Member

Terrible ping huh? Turkish players have become so entitled over the years lol.

Everything else is fair enough tho. It was a complete new release on another platform so credit must be given for not fucking it up that badly (especially the first days, those were quite smooth for a new server release iirc). Here's hoping that they learned.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Terrible ping huh? Turkish players have become so entitled over the years lol.

Everything else is fair enough tho. It was a complete new release on another platform so credit must be given for not fucking it up that badly (especially the first days, those were quite smooth for a new server release iirc). Here's hoping that they learned.
    I mean, can you blame them? A lot of Turkey has absolutely awful internet, so as a result NA and EU players connecting to Turkey isn't as bad (since most of NA and EU have decent connections), so our ping was maybe 100-150 at most. The turks had insane lag; due to the already awful connections paired with the latency (steam servers were hosted in Canada), they were all playing with 300+ ping or so.

First few days of release were also awful, only like 100-200~ people were able to use PUS when the server came up, everyone else had to grind to around level 60 or 70 before they could get prem pots / genie / prem. Not to mention the entire KC limiting coming out nowhere, etc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast