Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

'News' from a friend on irc....

This is a discussion on 'News' from a friend on irc.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this happened before and was reported and wasn't fixed until fhkn 2 months l8r...
Page: 2

this happened before and was reported and wasn't fixed until fhkn 2 months l8r

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    <-------- just got dced with instant dc from party.... relogged and account in use... dced it first time
    What ever you do, You'r gonna hacked anyway.. A lvl 70 char is not safe w/e u do

Banned

<-------- just got dced with instant dc from party.... relogged and account in use... dced it first time
    What ever you do, You'r gonna hacked anyway.. A lvl 70 char is not safe w/e u do

+1 <_<

+1 <_<

if you dont feel safe, then put your items on a "mule" account, so in case u do get hacked, you lose nothing

if you dont feel safe, then put your items on a "mule" account, so in case u do get hacked, you lose nothing

IceGyl

i confirm it

there is a hack that only needs id and few hours to hack a account.

IceGyl

i confirm it

there is a hack that only needs id and few hours to hack a account.

Road

The only way to prevent this is to NOT name your character after you account ID and Vice Versa. Mine are not the same and that has saved my butt.

Road

The only way to prevent this is to NOT name your character after you account ID and Vice Versa. Mine are not the same and that has saved my butt.

Con

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    this is true and i have reported this already to csrep1 on msn like last month....they are working on it and it will be fixed soon so no worries and for now i was told if you get hacked once cs tickets are fixed they will look there and if you case if valid then u get rollback of items

i know this cause my mage was hacked this way last month and that is when *i told him of this

be patient they are working on alot of things and cs is a big thing they are trying to fix
    99.99% rollbacks are done if you have spent at least 250.00USD. It's there policy.

Con

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    this is true and i have reported this already to csrep1 on msn like last month....they are working on it and it will be fixed soon so no worries and for now i was told if you get hacked once cs tickets are fixed they will look there and if you case if valid then u get rollback of items

i know this cause my mage was hacked this way last month and that is when *i told him of this

be patient they are working on alot of things and cs is a big thing they are trying to fix
    99.99% rollbacks are done if you have spent at least 250.00USD. It's there policy.

SiegeR

lets count my spendings for 5 months

5X 25$ (Gold Pre)
    3X 40$ (4k KC)

=

270$

i want rollback -_-

SiegeR

lets count my spendings for 5 months

5X 25$ (Gold Pre)
    3X 40$ (4k KC)

=