Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nice forums

This is a discussion on Nice forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by h3h3h3 protecting the sensitivities of your retarded friends. hi ali. Come on paddy i'm waiting for this ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    protecting the sensitivities of your retarded friends.
    hi ali.

Come on paddy i'm waiting for this amazing reply that you're going to come up with that will prove once and for all that islam is a race and is therefore immune from criticism. Actually, my mother "converted" from islam to atheism, yet i dont recall her genetic identity changing in the process :rollseyes: Come on, please don't tell me that the combined intelligence of ko4life has failed to grasp this.

edit: Oh there it is, thanks for proving me right. I am not racist, i am simply prejudiced against hate-filled cults, and thats the way it should be. Think of me as the counterargument to all the religious trash that is spouted every day in the name of some god.

Its actually quite a badge of honour, banned for hating the haters!

ps. For someone who doesnt think much of me, you sure asked for my msn a lot. At least now my contact list has slimmed down on worthless people.

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    protecting the sensitivities of your retarded friends.
    hi ali.

Come on paddy i'm waiting for this amazing reply that you're going to come up with that will prove once and for all that islam is a race and is therefore immune from criticism. Actually, my mother "converted" from islam to atheism, yet i dont recall her genetic identity changing in the process :rollseyes: Come on, please don't tell me that the combined intelligence of ko4life has failed to grasp this.[/b]
    i already responded retard

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Certain muslims piss me off and im not generalizing them but those 3 cunts that stabbed and burnt that scottish kid, THAT PISSES ME OFF. THe fact that they come to my country get a house car everything paid for by my taxes when relatives friends etc are struggling THAT FUCKIN PISSES ME OFF
    +1 [/b]
    +1551
    I m also moslem, I hate moslems who think they are something better shit than other human,when they fly into 2 towers.They should go to hell.I m sure they will.I also hate guys like saddam thank god that he will die soon.
    Btw hi zero.

the_man_slayer

It's funny how some people dont want zero on here.. but he usually gets dragged into conversations somehow xD

dragged? he invited this conversation if you read it properly

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    fine... thank devile and festo... i'll just sit here and swear in the background as i clean up the shit :P
    u make the shit in the first place :rollseyes: fighting tez, 00, the guy that took ur virginity, gondon... :lol:[/b]
    That was the first time his name came into it..

<!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

WTF *:wacko: *
    When did u ban zero?
    a.q paddy why didnt u call me . i missed the party. next time i pay u if u call me :P
    (i hope u dont do it to me .NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
    now its really a 0 *:lol: . ups sorry *<_<
    And that just kinda brought it onto were we are now xD :wub:

Its a combination of jealousy and the fact that many people are easily provoked into debates that they have no right to be in.

Quite the U-turn there paddy. I wouldnt call it a grammatical difference, if that were the case then we are all racists for hating the nazis :rollseyes: It's a vast chasm of a difference and a very important one. It's the reason that the french and americans have their "prejudiced" constitutions against religions

paddy check marcet section.Dies
    a guy selling md+9,tota+9,DS+10,Ib+2 with ss´s

zero i asked you once for your msn when you were coming pking with the ant hill mob party when you had felix's character, don't try and fool yourself. I remember we weren't actually on bad terms when i was forced to ban you, just sick of your prejudice, thats when you deleted me on msn and threatened me with your little 'i'll get festo to ban you as a a mod'. Anyway the reality is i don't believe for one second you would say any of the things you have said to an actual muslim without the protection of anonimity through the internet.

But wear your badge of honour, ignorance is the reward of the ignorant

and festo, sure enough you can hate certain people, like in that example, but people have to learn to realise there are going to be twats within every group, thats life.

At my old place some iraqi kid said he came to england to kill english ppl that didnt go down well!

OLD1953

yep you really do. Were the nazis a race? Of course not. Yet there is no technical difference in that they are both ideologies believing in suppression of groups of society. ISLAM IS NOT A RACE. Get that through your thick skull. I feel sorry for all the poor women honour killed and gays stoned in public who cannot be supported because of pure idiots like yourself who consider offending islam to be racism. People like you stand in the way of social progress. *

I know that you will not want to engage in this debate with me because you know you will lose. I am in the right and you banned me for no reason other than protecting the sensitivities of your retarded friends.
    Sigh. Jews aren't a race either, doesn't make it right to slam Jews.

There are something like 200 major factions of Islam, some are as peaceful as Quakers, some are as crazy as David Koresh's group of "Christians" or that nutty group that followed Jim Jones into suicide.

Unhappily, since the West has totally screwed over the Arab parts of the world, starting back about 1910, the Arab Muslim sects have largely been taken over by the crazies who preach violence towards all non Muslims - but generally practice violence towards anyone not belonging to their sects.

England began the trouble by screwing over the Palestineans, they had promised them a separate state in exchange for support in WW1, then kept putting it off until the radical Jews started bombing sites in England and Palestine both, so they created Israel (with UN approval, yes) and screwed the Palestineans in a major way. Israel then began on a program of confiscating or forcing sales of properties that did not belong to Jews, with the intent of creating an all Jewish state. All the other groups in Palestine resented this (including the 10% Christian population) of course. The program eventually ended, but they keep pushing, and creating more resentment, which fuels the growth of the violent Muslim groups.

England created new "countries" out of whole cloth when they left the MidEast, for the express purpose of keeping the area unstable, and I'd have to say the plan succeeded very well indeed. "Kurdistan" is now a bit of Turkey, a bit of Iraq and a little bit of some other "countries". One could easily give other examples of these synthetic "nations".

The intent of this was to ensure that oil moneys would be spent on in country fighting and suppression of competing sects, to force more and more violence in the region, instead of allowing the "old" countries which had no such sects forced into a single nation to build up military strength to such levels as to permit them to control the flow of oil and set oil prices by fiat. And this has worked very well indeed, to give us the situation as it stands today.

IOW, as is well known to any student of history, when a religous group is singled out for punishment, it becomes violent and adopts extremist religous views. This happened to what was left of the European Jews after WWII, and the creation of Israel, along with the fractured "countries" built by England did it to Muslims.

And that's what led to this current situation - which doesn't seem to me to be barbarism, but more of a purposely created situation meant to divide the Arabs in such a way as to prevent them from showing any sort of strength that would allow them to truly control the oil resources under their lands.

Ok, that's the historical perspective on the MidEast as I understand it, so tell me how you'd have reacted under similar circumstances. Wuss out and knuckle under, or join up and fight everyone and everything like a crazy person?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    but people have to learn to realise there are going to be twats within every group, thats life.
    that was pretty much the line of the day. there're twats in muslims like certain turks. there're twats in aethists like zero. there's twats everywhere. end of story.

though i don't mind popcorn h43r:

BNP?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

if that were the case then we are all racists for hating the nazis
    why would u hate me? h43r:

the_man_slayer

hehe I can tell where this is going :lol:

aw i miss these long heated discustions :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast