Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

No Commend

This is a discussion on No Commend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div> Originally posted by Cocaine @ <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue i think we need one of those club slips ...
Page: 9

Cocaine

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

i think we need one of those club slips that reads "Must have IQ>10 to post" *h43r:

1st, you stole that insult from Devile.

2nd, if that rule were implimented, you would certainly be banned.
    1st. i hardly know who devile is, if we happened to have the same thought, so be it, it indicates that there really is a need for the rule.

2nd. of course dear, just remember to take your pills before playing with the keyboard next time.

(also dear, if you are going to play with the "big boy words", please spell them correctly (its implemented)[/b]

Ok, because we're going to play grammar cop you should begin with capitalizing the first word of each sentence, along with proper nouns and names, such as Devile. Also dear, please acquit me for not giving a shit about my spelling.

Now, pardon me but I seem to have more pressing matters at hand than dealing with vacuous children.

PS. I'll choose to dally with my keyboard whenever I opt to.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    listen u piece of shit

u all want to know the story .... here it is and i a sick of these fag turks who disrespect my god, my country, and my family

i am sitting in asga with luckyduck....never did i say shit to this peice of shit turk and i get report subject from him...i know him and his peice of shit duping clan...i pm him and say WTF was that for i didnt do anything to him or his clan ...YET....and even when that happens i didnt do it personally...not my fualt his clan cheats and dupes so anyways.....i pm him say wtf was that for duper.....he says fck off and i am noob....i say i am maybe i a noob but i dont cheat dupe scam bug abuse.....he says "FUCK YOUR MOTHER"....then i say just like a stupid turk to say that...and i say this is why no one likes turks.....i say your whole clan is cheaters and dupers with +8 and +9 shells out of no where and all +1 and +2 or above and that gm will ban him and i hate MOST not all turkish people and that most turks are dupers and cheaters and his COUNTRY SUCKS.....he says "FUCK USA AND FUCK JESUS" excuse me u piece of shit turk.....u just told me to fuck my mom, my country and my god in the same pm.....oh hell no i am done with all ur fag turk friends.....i say that only after all this shit.....then i run around reporting all his clan and they all pm me back with "fuck ur mother and god and country"

i am sick of it all and fed up with it and the last straw was me minding my own business in asga d2 and he reports me.....and then says all that shit

I LIKE ALOT OF TURKS STILL AND ALWAYS WILL.....BUT IF U FUCK MY MOTHER OR GOD THEN I WILL SAY IT RIGHT BACK TO U FROM NOW ON......u can only shit on me and disrespect me for so long....i can only take it to much

everyone of his this clans warriors hit me for 100 damage more then i do to them....i have +1 jewels and +8 shells.....its not possibel unless they have duped +2 jewels

say what u want to say about me i still love all the good honest people who play this game fair and either work to make or sell items...not to dupe and bug abuse exp quests like his clan

adam_22 aka crazy_a aka biggest fag duper cheater in diez......fuck you and have a nice day

thanks
    tez
    +1105432096583464

I play this game for fun, but when some turk is telling me fuck my mom and fuck God, im sayin somethin back. I dont give a shit if its a real life confrontation or online, you talk shit about my mom, im talkin shit right back. Im also a catholic, so I dont take "fuck God" very lightly. Im not the one to start shit, but if they PM me talkin shit first, then its on :angry:

I ain't mad at cha Tez, I would've done the same thing

Banned

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    what!? the big meany put a report subject label above your pretty head? no fair, no fair, no fair!!!
    u have to be another stupid turk.......please tell me so so i can ban your account on these forums

i was not mad at the report subject dumbass....its all the shit he said after and also the fact that this is how turks are for most part.....u really need to shut up cause ur only making urself look dumber

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@

ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ

How much deeper are you gonna keep going?
    refer to post above yours
    [/b]
    I don't really see what you're contributing to this topic. From what I've read, you've basically been restating other people's opinions in a "clever" way to create an illusion of intelligence, unfortunetely, it's failing miserably.

Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

You say to an english guy FUCK JESUS he goes "and?" you say FUCK ALLAH to a turk, its the worst thing you can do. Personally i dont get it

+100 man thats exactly my point.. its crazy. <_<

its because they actually care about their religion, for most americans a more meaningful expression may be "fuck JLO and Brad Pitt"

:rollseyes:[/b]
    Religion is stupid - You get ill lets say food poisoning, people who believe so highly in religion will be like GOD DID THIS FOR A REASON?£!"£?! Did he shit it was caused by a bacteria YOU IDIOTS

DisillusionedIdealogue

pulled out ye ol' webster for that one, aye?

very well, i'll respond with something worthy of someone such as yourself:

googoo gaga

I thought you said you were going to shut up.

Banned

pulled out ye ol' webster for that one, aye?

very well, i'll respond with something worthy of someone such as yourself:

googoo gaga
    festo if he admits he is turk please ban him for me or i will get devile to do it later.....no more bad turks on these forums please...i dont want anymore ddos ataks from there kind

p.s. even if he keeps acting like a stupid turk just ban him :lol:

everyone grab your flaming sticks and pitchforks we're raiding Istanbul....

i want to eat Crazy A's babies..

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Boozah
    everyone grab your flaming sticks and pitchforks we're raiding Istambul....

Istanbul* and cant we just kill him and his clan :rollseyes:

everyone grab your flaming sticks and pitchforks we're raiding Istambul....

Boozah you gay, all this time and you still don't know how to spell ıstanbul. :wub:

jimfujitsu

You wont get any compation here , go post this on a turkish forum ( which u prolly allready did ).

rofl, istambul is the secrect place in turkey, where all turks go to cheat, which u lot dont no how to spell.

I NEVER SPEL ANYTHINK RONG.. :lol: :lol:

@FT3R5H()CK

rofl, istambul is the secrect place in turkey, where all turks go to cheat, which u lot dont no how to spell.

I NEVER SPEL ANYTHINK RONG.. *:lol: *:lol:
    and you know about a secret cheating place how? :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    what!? the big meany put a report subject label above your pretty head? no fair, no fair, no fair!!![/b]
    u have to be another stupid turk.......please tell me so so i can ban your account on these forums

i was not mad at the report subject dumbass....its all the shit he said after and also the fact that this is how turks are for most part.....u really need to shut up cause ur only making urself look dumber[/b]

yes you discovered my dark secret, im turkysh with cuban parents, was born in cuba, live in the us, never been to turkey and know mabe 6 words in turkish. rofl :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @

ah, true, i forgot IQ is not quite what i meant, maybe EQ? hmm... we need a Common Sense Quotient or Functional IQ

How much deeper are you gonna keep going?

refer to post above yours

I don't really see what you're contributing to this topic. From what I've read, you've basically been restating other people's opinions in a "clever" way to create an illusion of intelligence, unfortunetely, it's failing miserably.
    [/quote]

damn it, you found out too? of course i read 6 pages of this disgusting crap and rewrote it as my own opinion, i know i should have been more clever in hiding it. rats..

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

You say to an english guy FUCK JESUS he goes "and?" you say FUCK ALLAH to a turk, its the worst thing you can do. Personally i dont get it

+100 man thats exactly my point.. its crazy. <_<

its because they actually care about their religion, for most americans a more meaningful expression may be "fuck JLO and Brad Pitt"

:rollseyes:[/b]
    Religion is stupid - You get ill lets say food poisoning, people who believe so highly in religion will be like GOD DID THIS FOR A REASON?£!"£?! Did he shit it was caused by a bacteria YOU IDIOTS[/b][/quote]

actually im not exactly a religious fanatic, lets put it that way. i agree with a less fanaticized version of your opinion, but i believe that if someone feels something is important to them i should not mock it or insult it for such a pathetic reason.

Originally posted by Vacant
    I thought you said you were going to shut up.
    i can resist anything but temptation :P

*must remember that even if walls talk back they say nothing worth hearing*

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast