Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Non-premium Club

This is a discussion on Non-premium Club within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol c-west I prefer private server instead of c-west half of c-west players are little kids[/b] Not really... Cw is ...
Page: 4

lol c-west

I prefer private server instead of c-west

half of c-west players are little kids[/b]
    Not really... Cw is a pretty nice server couse u can almost enjoy the game like old usko time..Something that u can't do now in other server ..

515saint

Wink

Not really... Cw is a pretty nice server couse u can almost enjoy the game like old usko time..Something that u can't do now in other server ..[/b]
    what would be nice is if the move all english players from all servers to cwest and all the turkish players to thre own set of servers

lol

im on c-west to, 57 non prem and still lvling

Banned

what would be nice is if the move all english players from all servers to cwest and all the turkish players to thre own set of servers

lol[/b]

that's what is happening right now, check the interserver trading section and see that 90% of the topics are (turk server)---------> Cwest

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Not really... Cw is a pretty nice server couse u can almost enjoy the game like old usko time..Something that u can't do now in other server ..[/b]
    maybe tehre are some gg^^ same like you but thats all

come on dude a server where are only 3 items+9 is really boring nobody have the balls to upgrade

I'm sure when I'm join there I make alot +9 items cuz I have the balls and u know that ^^

im on c-west to, 57 non prem and still lvling[/b]
    randommmmmm

ontopic or somewat ontopic: cwest is actually pretty nice dcz and cz often active =]
    having balls to upgrade or not isn't the problem. its that we don't have enough +7,8 to go +9s lol
    but atleast everyone is using same gear mostly.

best server to start over or to move over using least amount of $$$
    has least amount of koxpers so u can ALMOST enjoy the game like the way its suppose to be. had 2arrow shower koxpers but after 3days GM came and banned them both in dcz cuz they attacked the GM while running lmfao.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

randommmmmm

ontopic or somewat ontopic: cwest is actually pretty nice dcz and cz often active =]
    having balls to upgrade or not isn't the problem. its that we don't have enough +7,8 to go +9s lol
    but atleast everyone is using same gear mostly.

best server to start over or to move over using least amount of $$$
    has least amount of koxpers so u can ALMOST enjoy the game like the way its suppose to be. had 2arrow shower koxpers but after 3days GM came and banned them both in dcz cuz they attacked the GM while running lmfao.[/b]
    c-west have alot koxpers dude look verified cheaters on Kok

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234