Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Noobs bugging servants again

This is a discussion on Noobs bugging servants again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look, we have tested this out, lost lots of exp trying, it is EXACTLY the same AI as Hornets. if ...
Page: 2

Milkshaker

look, we have tested this out, lost lots of exp trying, it is EXACTLY the same AI as Hornets. if you are too far for a hornet to melee you, it will range you, and it will continue ranging you until one of you dies. If you tank attack a hornet it will melee you for like 20 times harder than the ranged attack.

No need to foolishly throw away exp on servants, if you don't believe me, go find the hornets. They will kill you if you let them but they are good practice, so off now test away.

the bug supposed to be that the servants wont dmg u at all as far as i know Oo
    its not a bug, servants attack u from range as long as they can no bug here :

Yeah that is not a bug, if you slide golems its bug abusing?

redfieldTnT

i watch mages from tormentors do this i watch mages from orc side clans do this its not a bug its smarts its a part of thier skillz
    some mages can getthe servant to stand still some cant
    3 out of 4 soi my mage can stop the servant so my mage never gets meled but sometimes the servant runs at me my priest has to sleep it
    its not a bug

-_-its just how the mob was created no other mob is like this so u think its out of the ordinary or something bieing abused or wrong most likely ur crying cause u cant get the servants to stop when u attack with ur mage or ur just in melee partys gettin pwned and wondering why mages are having such a easy time in soi

evilernie

Default sorry guys it IS a bug

Well I thought I should step in here as one who can confirm there IS A BUG with the servants.

If there is not, then please explain how the Hell my lvl 50 ice mage can solo one WITHOUT TAKING A SINGLE POINT OF DAMAGE?? Hmmm sounds kinda buggy to me. Maybe that's why he the Mage in the pic isn't getting healed. If he is exploiting the bug, then he is not taking any damage!

I will not explain exactly how this works, to avoid full scale abuse, but be assured that the info has been sent up the ladder and hopefully the expansion will put an end to it once and for all. I do not use fraps or gamecam(maybe I should) nor have I ventured back to the Hell Abyss since discovering this, however, with the Servants dropping the Keys to the Drake Lair in the near future...somebody better get on this one fast..

btw, Estacy_Rezz.. way to stick to your guns. You KNOW he bugged and I know he bugged, anyone else who has found this glitch honestly also knows it is bugged. Whoever still doubts it after all of this needs to see for themself I suppose..

Perhaps a demonstration is in order??

did u die inbetween them 2 screenshots cos u have a less % on 2nd than the first, also u have alot less hp and mp pots so im guessin the screnies were taken 30 mins inbetween? also sgtkillalot said "how is it a bug?" does he mean that he doesnt reckon it was bugged?, i reckon if u took a screenshot of yaves health it would of been better bcos if his health was down abit u could tell if he was gettin hurt or not, u should of researched abit more into this screenies cos its really dodgey

SirChaoS

Pics are in wrong order

redfieldTnT

Default Re: sorry guys it IS a bug

Originally posted by evilernie
    Well I thought I should step in here as one who can confirm there IS A BUG with the servants.

If there is not, then please explain how the Hell my lvl 50 ice mage can solo one WITHOUT TAKING A SINGLE POINT OF DAMAGE?? Hmmm sounds kinda buggy to me. Maybe that's why he the Mage in the pic isn't getting healed. If he is exploiting the bug, then he is not taking any damage! *

I will not explain exactly how this works, to avoid full scale abuse, but be assured that the info has been sent up the ladder and hopefully the expansion will put an end to it once and for all. I do not use fraps or gamecam(maybe I should) nor have I ventured back to the Hell Abyss since discovering this, however, with the Servants dropping the Keys to the Drake Lair in the near future...somebody better get on this one fast..

btw, Estacy_Rezz.. way to stick to your guns. You KNOW he bugged and I know he bugged, anyone else who has found this glitch honestly also knows it is bugged. Whoever still doubts it after all of this needs to see for themself I suppose..

Perhaps a demonstration is in order??

way to make a fake acc n kiss ur own ass ex :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol nvm im drunk too haha

AlwaysSayDie

that's not bugging you smart ass :lol:

evilernie

My very first post and it's Flame on...

Ok listen up..there Is a Bug, I have first hand experience. This is not a fake acc, it is my ign in bera. I have read the forums here for some months and only now have actually had something to contribute..so take it for what it is, the sharing of information in the community to help keep it clean.

That is ALL.

aryan

Default Re: Noobs bugging servants again

Originally posted by Estacy_Rezz

ban plz

the party tht was i in all everlong ppl but i was not we killed like 20-25 sevant of illusion :P

Abyss

U can range lot of mobs as mage standing, hornets, deathmares, servants of isiloon, isiloon and some others.
    U can tank a lot of things as mage TW, TC , TB, DM, TK, Talos, SQ, HQ, etc.
    I dont think its bug abusing if the mob has a ranged attack and it uses that on you, on the other hand ranging a talos standing, thats bug abusing (yes, theres a way, no I havent done it, as the priests that have healed me can tell u, and no i wont tell it in public post), like it was ubg abusing all the ppl that did DMs without getting attacked in a bug that existed long ago ( somtheing with sleep or relog cant remember.)
    So pls dont flame a mage just cause he kills some high lvl mobs.

Lawless

warrior can do the same thing on servants simply by running in a long circle around it and popping into weapon range to hit and back out it wont do anything but throw pottable sqiggly shit at you...just like sliding properly, only will take a melee hit if you feck up ( takes bloody forever this way but can be done rather safely) the AI on servants is stupid

TunaFishyMe

the bug is getting into a position where it doesnt hit you at all. As you can see he is potting. Getting hit by the aoe attack is just strategy. I could kill a servant by getting hit by only aoe attack (sliding) it doesnt mean im bugging it. It just takes a lot longer than tanking. You can see he is getting healed so he is being hit. I know yave, hes a good guy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast