Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

November 2006 King elections (Ares)

This is a discussion on November 2006 King elections (Ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this thread shows exactly why Jade Real wins everytime. People are so fucking pig headed that they cant even agree ...
Page: 3

susGe

this thread shows exactly why Jade Real wins everytime. People are so fucking pig headed that they cant even agree on something that is obviously good for them in the long run. Krakatoa dislikes zero but he agreed with him. That alone to me shows that he actually cares about what happens with the kingship. As opposed to some others who simply wont vote for him just because hes in illuminati. You would rather have a shitty queen who doesnt do shit over someone who seems to have the potential to make a good king simply because your ego wont let you suck it up? Sad.

Originally posted by susGe
    this thread shows exactly why Jade Real wins everytime. *People are so fucking pig headed that they cant even agree on something that is obviously good for them in the long run. *Krakatoa dislikes zero but he agreed with him. *That alone to me shows that he actually cares about what happens with the kingship. *As opposed to some others who simply wont vote for him just because hes in illuminati. *You would rather have a shitty queen who doesnt do shit over someone who seems to have the potential to make a good king simply because your ego wont let you suck it up? *Sad.
    +1

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty

i really liked the part about the "meant to be kyng" history. too bad u didnt say a few more words, but lets leave it, shall we? *
    wow, be proud. turks, the plague of this game(citizens of the country from which there are more cheaters than legit players babas), like him. gratz. what can i say more...? dont forget to give them cash for luring *
    I thought you made reference to Krakatau in this pass, like I said, I had a hard time understanding it fully, but it doesn't matter, the name calling was the point, not what was called out.

DrDuran? Wasn't he orc not long ago?? Could be my mistake.

I've posted why I think Krakatau should be voted for, I willingly admit he is clan, which has alot in his favor :wub: but I still posted reasons I think he should be brought into Kingship.

What has DrDuran done, or how would you quantify his existance in KO in order to be a good King? In other words, convince our readers "why" DrDuran should be King.

i was never orc but like all said its hard to beat jadereal cuz she has most turkish players in her favour, dunno why since even blind guy can see she's not really doing a great job like example run a 10% xp event when every1 is doing this gobble event, just a waste of treasure money. also she says i run 10% xp events everyday i'd say save that money a couple of days and host bigger % events 30 or even higher so u can actually can tell a difference while xping. and also its nice to think of some other events and rewards some players if they win those. not crazy amounts of coins, just for fun. its hard to convince ppl to vote for u cuz most will prefer friends/clan first but i do my best :wub:

Vishnu

about giving away the nation treasure... quyn gives it to her clannies and he will give it to his, to cover the lack of cash after u lost the csw (lol?),
    So you think after about a year of us having the castle, we wont have any money saved up? Not everyone waste their pennies on +8 shit from the market.

Do they provide any kind of education in Poland? IF they do, you seem to kinda slipped trough the system.
    Quite sad how you would probably make an even worse quin then jadereal. pointed at Kailean ofcourse

Kailean

im not even candidating lol
    your ignorance is equal to your stupidity- sad for u, funny for me.

Futile Rhetoric

Oi, retard, where did he say that you were running?

Fucking Christ on a stick Kailean, you bloody oxygen thief, do you ever shut the fuck up and think instead of spouting verbal diarrhoea? Do you ever read, or do you just go "durrrr, letters, pretty, I like keyboard, Kailean type" and smack the fucking keyboard at random? What did it take to cause such massive chromosome damage, are your parents fucking cocaine addicted pygmy Chernobyl refugees who thought that Agent Orange was a fucking fruit juice beverage? Jesus El Fucking Saviour Christ, do the world a favour and terminate your pitiful, meaningless existence already. It's so fucking sad, it's obscene -- starving Ethiopian babies aren't as pitiful as you.

susGe

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    Oi, retard, where did he say that you were running? *

Fucking Christ on a stick Kailean, you bloody oxygen thief, do you ever shut the fuck up and think instead of spouting verbal diarrhoea? Do you ever read, or do you just go "durrrr, letters, pretty, I like keyboard, Kailean type" and smack the fucking keyboard at random? What did it take to cause such massive chromosome damage, are your parents fucking cocaine addicted pygmy Chernobyl refugees who thought that Agent Orange was a fucking fruit juice beverage? Jesus El Fucking Saviour Christ, do the world a favour and terminate your pitiful, meaningless existence already. It's so fucking sad, it's obscene -- starving Ethiopian babies aren't as pitiful as you.
    He didnt catch any of that sadly. Me i got a pretty good giggle.

Kailean

lol, some1 got mad :lol:

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    Oi, retard, where did he say that you were running? *

Do you ever read, or do you just go "durrrr, letters, pretty, I like keyboard, Kailean type

OMFG LOL ROTFLMAO

Volcanic

LOL, i have more money than what is in the treasury.

I dont need the kings money. I`d just like to see a little more exp events, a little less moaning about who is king, and a lot less gifting of money.

I wont be around when its announced, gratz to whoever wins.

Kailean

Originally posted by Volcanic
    gratz to whoever wins.
    wow, atleast i can say it once
    "+1"

Volcanic

Excuse my manners -_-

Thanks to all that have voted for me too.

Sethesh

Do they provide any kind of education in Poland?
    I 'm looking for that retard be baned for this. I hope this type of behavior is not tolerated on this forum.
    As for election if one common candidate will be set - i will vote for him - makes no diference what clan he will be in.

Originally posted by Sethesh
    I 'm looking for that retard be baned for this. I hope this type of behavior is not tolerated on this forum.
    As for election if one common candidate will be set - i will vote for him - makes no diference what clan he will be in.

im not shure if they can ban 4 asking a question

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Hahahahaha... uh... what? Oh, wow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast