Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

NTTGame.com fake?

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com fake? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The funny thing is that you immediately assumed I implied EUKO will be hack-free cause Turkey will be IP banned. ...
Page: 8

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

The funny thing is that you immediately assumed I implied EUKO will be hack-free cause Turkey will be IP banned. Is there a special training USKO mods undergo for such matters? No, it was a serious question. After all the things they 've witnessed how ready can ntt [ k2(?) ] be?

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Speaking from personal experience with private servers
    Wait...what?

Damn, my last posts were really off-topic...
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-09-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Hell, even if it is K2 I would stick with it if they run it right. This may be a good chance to correct some of the errors/bad decisions they have made in the past
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    The funny thing is that you immediately assumed I implied EUKO will be hack-free cause Turkey will be IP banned. Is there a special training USKO mods undergo for such matters? No, it was a serious question. After all the things they 've witnessed how ready can ntt [ k2(?) ] be?

Wait...what?

Damn, my last posts were really off-topic...
    Deleted:smartass remark uncalled for

You specifically asked "So, what makes them think that EUKO customers won't do the same thing to their version too? Finding the smallest glitch and bug to exploit. Hmmm... that's a tough one."

I replied: "They probably will. I just hope NTT is ready for it because it isn't just the turks. Speaking from personal experience with private servers some of the worst hacks come from the USA, Poland, Czech Republic, and Romania."

Nowhere did I state that you implied it would be hack free because turkish IPs are banned. I stated that I hoped they were ready because the hacks come from everywhere.

With an unpatched version I would fear the English speaking community more than the Turkish community. The English players remember the old glitches that existed before the Turks even started playing
    Last edited by pelos; 10-09-2011 at 10:24 PM.

I would never fear the english community as much as I do the turkish community regarding hax/bugs/exploits. Point in case...cwest. Not to mention snoxd, the main dev's on that site are turkish (by dev's I mean the haxor devs's)

The turkish hacking community of this game is quite impressive, and almost all of the exploits come from/have came from them.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    I would never fear the english community as much as I do the turkish community regarding hax/bugs/exploits. Point in case...cwest. Not to mention snoxd, the main dev's on that site are turkish (by dev's I mean the haxor devs's)

The turkish hacking community of this game is quite impressive, and almost all of the exploits come from/have came from them.
    you forgot about chinise gold farmers, they bring to this game TONS of gold

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you forgot about chinise gold farmers, they bring to this game TONS of gold
    No, I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    The thing I liked hearing the most about EUKO is that they said there will be some measures in place to avoid people making 100's or 1,000's of accounts. If they can actually control that part, keeping the cheating out of the game wont be such a problem if there isn't already 100 more accounts ready to go to replace the 100's they had just banned.
    That's IF they can deliver on their promises, time will tell the story tho regis, nothing else will.

The answer to the topic title is NO. It is now official from G1's side too, that EUKO is here to stay:

So, all of you are likely well aware of the existence of a new version of Knight Online set across the pond called EUKO (European Knight Online). Naturally there have been a lot of questions and way too many conspiracy theories for my tastes, most of which I've been unable to address since I've been woefully lacking in information on the matter. However, I finally got official word passed down on the matter, so better late than never.

This thread is for y'all to pose your questions about this whole issue. Think of it like a very narrow version of my Ask A GM thread. However, this thread will only be open so long as it serves its use to the community and I'll likely close it (but leave it available to be read by the public) once we cover all the relevant questions.

To start off with, I'll address some of the obvious questions first.

-----

1) I thought USKO serviced the European region. What's changed?
    USKO only holds the licensing rights to the USA and Turkey. All other regions not specifically blocked are able to access the game as much as they like until the developer says otherwise. This happened once before when we had to block access to Asian IP regions when the developers decided they wanted to open a version of KOL specific for that audience, and has now happened again with the European IP region upon EUKO's release. The developers are the ones who decide all distribution rights and we (GamersFirst) have no say in that regard.

[...]

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

i had fun with google maps on your location and gamersfirst
    thats creepy as fuck dude.

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    thats creepy as fuck dude.

just sayin
    Next time you might want to quote the right person

Oh and an iPad contest? LOL get real.
    I actually got headset from K2 contest....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

LinkBacks (?)