Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like a week ago i had to do some medical trials in order to get in the army, so i ...
Page: 7

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Like a week ago i had to do some medical trials in order to get in the army, so i was lieing half naked in the room and there were curtains around me and 2 aroung 20-22 year old girls where working in the same room, 1 of them came to do the test while the other one was complaining how she misclicked something and lost all her work, i was seriously surprised on how hot they were, seemed like model material not some dorks who would study anything that has to do with medical care, anyways, the one who lost her work due to a misclick left the room while the other one started touching me with some scanner, soon she accidently touched my penis and i got a boner, she noticed that and started rubbing my side with her hands, i took her hand and put it on my penis, then she went to the door and locked it from the inside, came back and climbed on top of me and we kissed for a few minutes, then after some forplay and sucking her boobs which were hard to reach since i didnt want to remove her bra, we both took our pants off and did it for a while, it felt great, was pretty early also so she got it first.....
    ..and thats how i got my first STD <_<

...wait....what are we talking about?[/b]
    Atleast you have a good imagination

A thief has broke into your house.. he is stealing all your stuff and destroying everything else.. Is it your fault that this criminal broke in?

The hacker is a thief! he is nothing more than a fucking criminal! fucking total scum. Anyone that thinks that he is some kind of hero is just as fucking stupid.[/b]
    +1

In this scenario, a lot of people in this topic are saying "This should be a wake up call to home buildilng companies to put more security in homes". I mean it&#39;s true security should be in homes, but you can only go so far. If a thief with some C4 appears at your house, not much you can do you know lol.

Banned

A thief has broke into your house.. he is stealing all your stuff and destroying everything else.. Is it your fault that this criminal broke in?

The hacker is a thief! he is nothing more than a fucking criminal! fucking total scum. Anyone that thinks that he is some kind of hero is just as fucking stupid.[/b]
    +1

if KO hasn&#39;t made you racist against turks, then you haven&#39;t been playing long enough[/b]
    xD agree

NuXx

if KO hasn&#39;t made you racist against turks, then you haven&#39;t been playing long enough[/b]
    WIN!

good good he should continue so k2 will impruve something

I think K2, should find this hacker IPs Home Address right away, and post it on the Turk Forums that K2 will Block All Turks IPs and wont have no access to GAME , till you guys catch that Mother Fcker Hacker , here is his IPs , His Home Address and everything bring him to the Justice and put his ass off for good in jail 10-25 years .

Damm All Turkiish Comunity will go RUN to the Hackers Home and kick his ass, put his house on Fire , brake his 2 hands. and later take him to Justice.

GoGoGo K2 fight Back, but do Something.. . or have K2 hire this Guy Ottoman/hacker turn him into a GM or something cuz i think he does more work than any other GM, May be the hacker is out of work and probably he should ask K2 for a JOB or i will hack the fck out of your Game/Official Forums and more. .. so whats gonna be.

Probably K2 is asking to Hacker , You wanna work for us ? :lol:

trz

I think its BuDDaH hacking k2......

&#39;;-]]

gg hope k2 bans turkish ip now.[/b]
    You kidding me ? Then u wont ever play ko again..Just some randoms private servers..LOL 90% of ko community is turks and they are the give the biggest ammount of cash to k2..Even if they will cheat for years they wont ever ip ban em..They will close whole ko instead of ip ban turks .

Btw the links wont open..Saying Problem loading page..Did the whole forums got hacked ?

i wonder if this hacker will also go after JPKO and KoreaKO ? or he is just fcking with USKO only ?

i wonder if this hacker will also go after JPKO and KoreaKO ? or he is just fcking with USKO only ?[/b]
    in his dream maybe :lol:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

great... now k2 will focus more on this hacker then fixing the problems in game. ~~

Ganadorph Senior Member

Like a week ago i had to do some medical trials in order to get in the army, so i was lieing half naked in the room and there were curtains around me and 2 aroung 20-22 year old girls where working in the same room, 1 of them came to do the test while the other one was complaining how she misclicked something and lost all her work, i was seriously surprised on how hot they were, seemed like model material not some dorks who would study anything that has to do with medical care, anyways, the one who lost her work due to a misclick left the room while the other one started touching me with some scanner, soon she accidently touched my penis and i got a boner, she noticed that and started rubbing my side with her hands, i took her hand and put it on my penis, then she went to the door and locked it from the inside, came back and climbed on top of me and we kissed for a few minutes, then after some forplay and sucking her boobs which were hard to reach since i didnt want to remove her bra, we both took our pants off and did it for a while, it felt great, was pretty early also so she got it first.....
    ..and thats how i got my first STD <_<

...wait....what are we talking about?[/b]
    dude the exact same thing happened to me!!... but then i woke up :unsure:

On Topic: I wonder how impotent Linus if feeling right now after challenging the hacker like that and then he gets this <_<

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

i wonder if this hacker will also go after JPKO and KoreaKO ? or he is just fcking with USKO only ?[/b]
    If USKO closes because of this, then turks will surely flood JPKO, which would mean DDOS to those 4 servers since they are never above 700 players online at a time. And after that the turn is on KOKO, and when that happens there will be war between Korea and Turkey because there will be too much identity theft that the Korean police won&#39;t be able to handle it... unless the Korean government finally passes some law that requires Korean websites to allow foreigners to register.

If USKO closes because of this, then turks will surely flood JPKO, which would mean DDOS to those 4 servers since they are never above 700 players online at a time. And after that the turn is on KOKO, and when that happens there will be war between Korea and Turkey because there will be too much identity theft that the Korean police won&#39;t be able to handle it... unless the Korean government finally passes some law that requires Korean websites to allow foreigners to register.[/b]
    that wont happen lol
    koko and jpko already based on there korean and japanies players , unlike usko wich mostly based on turks , jpko and koko wont have a problem ip ban turks

Just USKO. He&#39;s saying that K2 does racist acts. When a Turkish clan got hacked, they do nothing, but when an English clan got hacked, they do all ways to get them back. And, Linus threatened him in forums

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast