Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some things that you have brought to me is based on ideas that you have pulled out of the air. ...
Page: 16

Banned

Some things that you have brought to me is based on ideas that you have pulled out of the air. For instance:
    "I'm sure K2 staffs are smarter than any of you, the only reason they aren't doing anything is because THEY DON'T WANT TO INVEST IN KO."
    How could you possibly measure or know this? Are you going to personally give every staff member of K2 an IQ test then give the thousands of people that use this forum an IQ test?

Seriously, every post you make seems to be empty and devoid of facts. You can't accept that you lost to me so long ago (level 66 vs level 72 LOL) and what was I supposed to think? We couldn't see a priest for over 30 minutes yet we were getting debuffed and you were getting healed. I had to post something. I believe you would have too if you were in my situation.

Then you try to say that me or kd babashopped at all in this game. (that is another laughable matter) Sure we bought premium and scrolls but the money itself came from the market. You are too narrow-minded to see that and you won't find any posts by me or kd buying and selling items for $$. Back in Ares InfinitY had a curious thing called a clan bank. You should research those to see how they worked. (Hellsfury has one too and uniques circulate through it everyday.)
    Don't even try to think that you were any serious threat on Ares. Most of the time we saw you running from us (InfinitY) and we just ignored you and ran somewhere else. You were more of an annoyance than anything else. :lol:

About security: You would be amazed at what simply stealthing your ports could do for your server. I could name off several security fixes but some of them you might not understand.

You should just stop posting. You will feel better about it, and you won't look as bad.[/b]

LLLMMMAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

There's a difference between K2 doesn't have any powers than K2 doesn't want any powers. They won't invest into this game. If JPKO can buy modification rights, why not K2? or do they want to?

Why K2 made a promise that their new anti-hacks system will get rid of the cheaters before Ionia released? If they don't have any powers, why would they even make such a promise?

leetcakes

LLLMMMAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

There's a difference between K2 doesn't have any powers than K2 doesn't want any powers. They won't invest into this game. If JPKO can buy modification rights, why not K2? or do they want to?

Why K2 made a promise that their new anti-hacks system will get rid of the cheaters before Ionia released? If they don't have any powers, why would they even make such a promise?[/b]
    Maybe you haven't taken into account the money it costs to actually buy those rights?
    I don't even know that myself.

It isn't hard to simply make a program that moniters what players do in game. You don't need to modify the game for that.

Banned

Maybe you haven't taken into account the money it costs to actually buy those rights?
    I don't even know that myself.

It isn't hard to simply make a program that moniters what players do in game. You don't need to modify the game for that.[/b]
    Isn't that my point? K2 do have powers, they just don't care enough to do anything about it or with it. Instead of improving game play, they just keep the money in their pockets.

leetcakes

Isn't that my point?[/b]
    You missed my point. I was suggesting that K2 might not have the money to buy the rights.

You missed my point. I was pointing to the suggestion that K2 might not have the money to buy the rights.[/b]
    Its not a question of money for k2, its the question of money for the developers, they dont want to get rid of the chance of making patches and updates for years to come. They want to get rid of K2, KO turned out to be a bigger hit than they expected.

King0fKingZ

ok thx k2 has power,k2 has no power. shut up now

kronik

does any1 here listen to what u say MeeP?

i would think ur more at home with the snox crowd

Its not a question of money for k2, its the question of money for the developers, they dont want to get rid of the chance of making patches and updates for years to come. They want to get rid of K2, KO turned out to be a bigger hit than they expected.[/b]

That is simply retarded, you actually think this?

leetcakes

Its not a question of money for k2, its the question of money for the developers, they dont want to get rid of the chance of making patches and updates for years to come. They want to get rid of K2, KO turned out to be a bigger hit than they expected.[/b]
    Why would Mgames want to get rid of K2? :mellow:

That would be taking money away from the developers....

Why would Mgames want to get rid of K2? :mellow:

That would be taking money away from the developers.... [/b]
    in hopes of a real company taking horns

cigaret25

isn't this forum back? why not delete/close this topic?

leetcakes

in hopes of a real company taking horns[/b]
    If they wanted this, then they would just not renew the license.

isn't this forum back? why not delete/close this topic?[/b]

People want to see other peoples retarded posts, then post them themselves...

CeFurkan

this was very funny
    when i first saw i laughed a lot

they dont have even their own security
    how can we expect from them to prevent hacking

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you're the only nerd here h34r:[/b]
    stay on topic pls :angry:
    :angry:
    People want to see other peoples retarded posts, then post them themselves...[/b]
    lol so ture

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516