Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Officially Hacked in 2008

This is a discussion on Officially Hacked in 2008 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you bought your account, or let someone buy premium on it , sooner or later your going to be ...
Page: 2

If you bought your account, or let someone buy premium on it, sooner or later your going to be fucked.[/b]
    oke bro

the website thing...never did, cuz im not an idiot like u assume(appearently if u get hacked your an idiot). alot of ppl are clean of every possible way your are listing and they're still hacked. how did they figure my seal password along with my SQ's to change the password?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=211209

Want me to hold your hand while you cross the road too?

NaidenZ

Want me to hold your hand while you cross the road too?[/b]
    Is true what I just said then xd

najtonlajn

I think its something to do with Gamersfirst[/b]
    100% possible. They always fuk something with game....

Zaczaco11

Want me to hold your hand while you cross the road too?[/b]
    thanks douche fag

every previous owner can get a 2 page list of vouches from players and forum mods alike if you'd like me to get the links i can

thanks douche fag

every previous owner can get a 2 page list of vouches from players and forum mods alike if you'd like me to get the links i can[/b]
    You are the most hilarious cunt I've seen, next to ddldave.

If I had a cookie for every person that had a list of vouches, yet ended up scamming people :lol:

noisome

i have a feeling that g1 website has something to do with it cos its all linked now and i think db hackers are making their way threw that way.

kpuano

Me.
    My account got hacked 1 day after I change my password. Lost items only, and not all of them, this is strange because all items were unsealed.
    I didn't have sharers, I never logged in Fake websites, etc, etc.

K2'ed........... or G1'ed ?

Zaczaco11

You are the most hilarious cunt I've seen, next to ddldave.

If I had a cookie for every person that had a list of vouches, yet ended up scamming people :lol:[/b]
    ty for comparing me to an asian lets all stay on topic oke?

NaidenZ

Me.
    My account got hacked 1 day after I change my password. Lost items only, and not all of them, this is strange because all items were unsealed.
    I didn't have sharers, I never logged in Fake websites, etc, etc.

K2'ed........... or G1'ed ?[/b]
    I think somehow a friend yours got your ID/pw and he just steal some of your items only

just an idea than might be true. h34r:

Zaczaco11

every item over 75m was gone when i logged on, then the password changed between seeing that and trying to log into website so....

deezdaggaz

i got hacked friday

first of all lemme say this when k2 puts something new on there website really nething new even if its just a new picture they put there security at risk simply because there a buncha fucking retarded mongoloids trying to edit a website through note pad ]

and festo yes obviously it has to do with the new g1 website they've hosted that is putting EVERYONE at risk really i dont even think u need to sign up for it tbh

secondly all ppl saying its sharers / keyloggers you guys are feeding into wat k2 wants you to think and the most of you saying this are n00b players and haven't been around long enough to know that back in the day all u had to do was copy and paste a link into ie to take over someones account id , so just because all these keylogger websites are out there seriously dont buy into the bull shit k2 wants you to

now just so ppl know ppl do get keylogged and most turks are retarded when it comes to keylogging so odds are they are using typical keyloggers which do not work well with knight online client which is why alot of ppl post and say rumors about forgot password being bugged etcetc odds are the ppl who were hacked are already keylogged (many keyloggers can be undetected by anti-virus no different then how koxp is undetected from xtap) but because the way ko works with keyloggers the hacker cannot get your password until you log onto the knight online website and in most cases they will wait until you change ur password so they are able to get full info to the account. If k2 wasn't shit for brains they could set there website up like other mmorpgs do and make it so that even if your keylogged the website will still secure your password etcetc .

i got hacked friday[/b]
    im the hacker wat u goin do

jokes

dont slit ur wrist's

i got hacked jan 1 .2008

i must say u picked a good topic title too man reminds me of wat most news stations do for there like openings and shit

BlackIrish

I got hacked with all items sealed. Dunno how hacker found that seal password out..
    Also got another account this year stolen, changed pass and e-mail now trying to get it back..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast