Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok, i want this question confirmed.. iceage

This is a discussion on Ok, i want this question confirmed.. iceage within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ice age will be useless considering the state ke is now people getting hacked koxp every were macro ksing ...
Page: 2

r2k

well ice age will be useless considering the state ke is now people getting hacked koxp every were macro ksing luring duping pointless really <_< -_-

im so very sorry, but im happy with ke atm.... you have no idea how hard it was to get in xp in ko and now its as easy as cutting very soft butter with a cleaver

Banned

old ko were much better...... Maps were better, nicer people (Most of my friends left, cuz they had problem to install KE!)! I just liked everything more on old KO! The chat and stuff! OLD KO <3333333333

PriesTesS

if they could just remove the lvl cap.... and give me my dragon !

Now that's a boss worht killing !

We need new challenges, or this game will die. It's only a matter of how long the high lvl people are willing to hang around for it.
    KE hasn't changed all that much.
    Apart from making a lot of mages quit ,
    implementing a buged king system,
    and yes, an improvement in piana zone. (more apos).

They even had to change eslant back to it's ko status coz it sucked to bad. (like 2 apos at ever spawn).

Then again, the Turks will keep it alive, moste likely.

Oh and, they did fix one of the most enoying and unfair bugs in the game ! - > atilla :wub: .

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by PriesTesS

Oh and, they did fix one of the most enoying and unfair bugs in the game ! * - > atilla :wub: .
    and that took like 2yrs?

k2 are just too damn lazy, only thing the game is gonna die of is non-turkish people

an ice age is gonna come when CA freezes over as i said in another post

I'll be honest and say that in my opinion Knight Empire was the worst thing that happened to Knight Online. This game completely changed as a result, and the bugs created when it was first implemented are still effecting the players a year later.

With good bug testing, research and management IceAge could really improve this game, but i'm not holding my breath

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I'll be honest and say that in my opinion Knight Empire was the worst thing that happened to Knight Online. This game completely changed as a result, and the bugs created when it was first implemented are still effecting the players a year later.

With good bug testing, research and management IceAge could really improve this game, but i'm not holding my breath
    indeed was the worst thing an all we got left with was 60% cheaters 30% babashoppers 10% Legit players i'd kill tim to go back to the old ko days if i could xD was such such such fun being a newb

Doc

What do you mean "was" fun being a n00b magikz ???????? Surely it still is :P lol

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by Doc
    What do you mean "was" fun being a n00b magikz ???????? Surely it still is :P lol
    Well it has it times almost everyday speacily on ahm vent

hej

The god thing i se with Iceage is that its the patch were mgame are working now, so maby faster bug fixes, onlything i hope if they add it is that they remove the exp penelty after lvl60.

PriesTesS

hell no.

we all must suffer for lvl 70.
    really, how fair would that be to all that allready lvl'ed to 70?

don't remember where it came from, but the lvl cap should be removed when ?? % of the sever is 65+.

And yes, over 2 years to fix atilla, K2 rules !

:pic:

old ko is much better

i'm sure ice age will have lots of bugs
    dunno why but i just dont like it :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12