Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Old Player coming back - Requesting info

This is a discussion on Old Player coming back - Requesting info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need to get my posts up, i just made +8 kaw boots and i need to sell em! lol...
Page: 3

Mastermike1011

i need to get my posts up, i just made +8 kaw boots and i need to sell em! lol

for which class? lol

edit: I used to play TnT back in the days when xig was released it was a rogue actually and switched later to warrior class @KE as Crank been in tioc/pwnstars/SOH/justice...
    Last edited by iNuke; 08-05-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermike1011 View Post
    i need to get my posts up, i just made +8 kaw boots and i need to sell em! lol
    gz for what class :>

Mastermike1011

Rogue :P I also need to knwo there value, i figured somewhere around 20-25gb based on the +7's value
    oh Curious about something, is coin cap still 2.1b?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermike1011 View Post
    Rogue :P I also need to knwo there value, i figured somewhere around 20-25gb based on the +7's value
    oh Curious about something, is coin cap still 2.1b?
    yea 2,1b. And maby you can get some more cash for that boots, depends of buyer. Btw if you make some mages part let me know ^^

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea 2,1b. And maby you can get some more cash for that boots, depends of buyer. Btw if you make some mages part let me know ^^
    kk, i will ^^

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    for which class? lol

edit: I used to play TnT back in the days when xig was released it was a rogue actually and switched later to warrior class @KE as Crank been in tioc/pwnstars/SOH/justice...
    Sword of Honor? I remember justice too. And if its sword of honor we were in the same clan together I also remembet Tnt and also remember Crank

for which class? lol

Never knew you were in Tioc. Guess you joined after my days lol xD

@ Mike, not sword of honer. TnT is talking about Sons of Heroes I believe. A clan which had alot of old Primal Fear members in it (my first clan at Xig )

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post

@ Mike, not sword of honer. TnT is talking about Sons of Heroes I believe. A clan which had alot of old Primal Fear members in it (my first clan at Xig )
    oh yea i remember them to, and primal fear

GOGO c-west mate so chilling playing with english speaking ppl 100% pleasure GL

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post

Back in the days when u were playing on Mille, I wasnt in tioc. At the time I was sticking with DarkNuke8, Goust_Dead_Evil_II and so forth in Absoluteness and Pk4Ever clan, so ye I joined pretty late

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by Bananasss View Post
    GOGO c-west mate so chilling playing with english speaking ppl 100% pleasure GL
    Thanks man I'm there, and im spamming in mora sell krow boots +8 lol

Banned Senior Member

Default 1

c-west m8 ftw

Mastermike1011

Back in the days when u were playing on Mille, I wasnt in tioc. At the time I was sticking with DarkNuke8, Goust_Dead_Evil_II and so forth in Absoluteness and Pk4Ever clan, so ye I joined pretty late
    Darknuke8, i thought u were him for a second. Me and him were in the same clan for quite a long time, and we pvp'd together alot. And of course I knew goust to, did alot of usd transactions, and pvped with him alot. Lended him coin from time to time to. :P

cwest is best if you really care about a majority of the population speaking english. not a super active server but lots of fun to be had. if you just care about getting a good core group of people to play with, try as already said, ares, diez or cwest but look for a clan first cause that can make picking a server much easier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast