Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

An old player thought.

This is a discussion on An old player thought. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First.->Hello to everyone i thought a lot before i write this message (OF -> what is fault )about most olds ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default An old player thought.

    First.->Hello to everyone i thought a lot before i write this message (OF -> what is fault )about most olds players feelings and act about (knight online) thing.
    The fact in all of us that we played some respect amount of time in these years is that we just sick of it.(what i mean)->when i first start playing it was about lets say (10000) players online which most of them was (noobs) as me and the rest of them was a little bit more forward.
    As time passes most ppl learned the tips of ko and transfered to the most noobs really fast which made almost everyone undefetable in the fact of choose.
    at i mean .
    if someone wanted to buy ex. a glass belt would think twice and he would go imediately to iron belt cause he had the knowlede of the diferece betwwen both belts.
    This maybe was a crap example but that i thought more.
    Everyone is building his gear in 10 mins with money no need to played for ages is that nice?????
    I was about to do that too ,but i thought what will i earn if i build in 10 min without do nothing.....no friends.... no laughs in xp......no the nice nervous when looking for bosses.....no NOTHING.
    Thats the sad thing about ko.players Decreasing..old players stay and in any new server (1000 ppl join) 999 is known of everything with ready clans etc with the result of a new player that want to join ko server will be alone. with 100% harder xping ,making easy friends as almost everyone will have a ready full clan party to xp and dont need a noob to ruin the party ,and in the end if he has strong willing to stay he will leave when he finds out that this game is (PAY TO PLAY).

    THANK YOU ALL FOR READ MY MESSAGE.

    PLZ LEAVE YOUR COMMENT IF ANYTHING IS CORRECT OR WRONG ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS.

    SINCERE FROM GREEK......

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orygun, USA
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    First.->Hello to everyone i thought a lot before i write this message (OF -> what is fault )about most olds players feelings and act about (knight online) thing.
    The fact in all of us that we played some respect amount of time in these years is that we just sick of it.(what i mean)->when i first start playing it was about lets say (10000) players online which most of them was (noobs) as me and the rest of them was a little bit more forward.
    As time passes most ppl learned the tips of ko and transfered to the most noobs really fast which made almost everyone undefetable in the fact of choose.
    at i mean .
    if someone wanted to buy ex. a glass belt would think twice and he would go imediately to iron belt cause he had the knowlede of the diferece betwwen both belts.
    This maybe was a crap example but that i thought more.
    Everyone is building his gear in 10 mins with money no need to played for ages is that nice?????
    I was about to do that too ,but i thought what will i earn if i build in 10 min without do nothing.....no friends.... no laughs in xp......no the nice nervous when looking for bosses.....no NOTHING.
    Thats the sad thing about ko.players Decreasing..old players stay and in any new server (1000 ppl join) 999 is known of everything with ready clans etc with the result of a new player that want to join ko server will be alone. with 100% harder xping ,making easy friends as almost everyone will have a ready full clan party to xp and dont need a noob to ruin the party ,and in the end if he has strong willing to stay he will leave when he finds out that this game is (PAY TO PLAY).

    THANK YOU ALL FOR READ MY MESSAGE.

    PLZ LEAVE YOUR COMMENT IF ANYTHING IS CORRECT OR WRONG ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS.

    SINCERE FROM GREEK......

    No offence, but I had a hard time understanding your point. You mean to say that there's less "new players" and the "old players" seem to be playing it for the wrong reason?

    Can someone explain?

  3. #3
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    what the fuck is wrong with this forum

    = these retarded topics made by retarded people.

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    No offence, but I had a hard time understanding your point. You mean to say that there's less "new players" and the "old players" seem to be playing it for the wrong reason?

    Can someone explain?
    you are maybe right,i am from greece and as most of you know in some languages is little dificult to translate some expresions as you want other to understand them. my point my friend is that we play only for oursleves,without any other specific reason and that hits all of the ppl associate in this game included the newcomers,and generally the (how to say) 'clima" in knight online almost over 2 years now is more (rejected) than pleasant as it should be.

    Ty indeed and sry everyone for my english-).

  5. #5
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    what the fuck is wrong with this forum

    = these retarded topics made by retarded people.
    ty for your kind words.

  6. #6
    Senior Member DarkOrcMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228

    Default

    you post in the wrong forum move this to offcial forum pls ...... no drama here

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I think he is saying new players today are buying accounts / items (ie, baba) rather than earning them the "old player" way and he thinks its too bad since they are missing out on the fun and excitement that comes with "grinding" exp lol

  8. #8
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    PLZ LEAVE YOUR COMMENT IF ANYTHING IS CORRECT OR WRONG ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS.

    Well..My thoughts are not incorrect or wrong, but your use of parenthesis (are) really off

  9. #9
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    MrMagic2009 , obviously you know nothing about the game.
    There's no fun in "grinding" xp , what he meant was the fun you have with your friends while "grinding" xp.
    If you failed to realize that when reading his post , you are a true failure.
    Eventhough his post lacked proper English , he is absolutely correct , and I had those exact feelings before I quit.
    New players have no idea what true KO fun is , they might have a little fun pking against baba'ed characters and whatnot , but the TRUE fun is hanging out with people you've come to know , acomplishing your goals with them , and falling off your chair while your adrenalin makes you feel nothing because you just got an IN from a Snake Queen that you barely killed .
    Anybody wants to argue? I'm here next weekend aswell , and will check that post specifically.

  10. #10
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    No offence, but I had a hard time understanding your point. You mean to say that there's less "new players" and the "old players" seem to be playing it for the wrong reason?

    Can someone explain?
    Hes looking for CP aswell

  11. #11
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    TL;DR

    adgadg

  12. #12
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Its ok they are big boys let them show their strength via internet they have fun-). Angry kids...

  13. #13
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    tldr

    tbh bro

  14. #14
    CaDe7
    Guest

    Default

    not only the baba'ing but also after that we old players refuse to help i suppose its hate for grinding exp, yes this game has changed alot but there is only one side i can just go ahead and blame ... The Turks

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    MrMagic2009 , obviously you know nothing about the game.
    There's no fun in "grinding" xp , what he meant was the fun you have with your friends while "grinding" xp.
    If you failed to realize that when reading his post , you are a true failure.
    Eventhough his post lacked proper English , he is absolutely correct , and I had those exact feelings before I quit.
    New players have no idea what true KO fun is , they might have a little fun pking against baba'ed characters and whatnot , but the TRUE fun is hanging out with people you've come to know , acomplishing your goals with them , and falling off your chair while your adrenalin makes you feel nothing because you just got an IN from a Snake Queen that you barely killed .
    Anybody wants to argue? I'm here next weekend aswell , and will check that post specifically.
    i think you are 100% right .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •