Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Oldest clan on dies?

This is a discussion on Oldest clan on dies? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The oldest running clan still left on deiz is acctualy Asatru_Kinsmen it was made the day deiz was released and ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

The oldest running clan still left on deiz is acctualy Asatru_Kinsmen it was made the day deiz was released and it still exists today.and 2 of the original people from AHM from myko and ares are the leaders of it....

Togashi

Well Magic HQ was remade after Gasoline got hacked renamed from Magic_HQ to _Magic_HQ_. They're kindda inactive though atm...They also held some SwedishLegion guys until lately

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tormentors is old [/b]
    T is still running?

Terrorblade

I thought _Magic_HQ_ was disbanded since I've seen most of their players in clan called LastManStanding

im pretty sure magic HQ would be the oldest, much older then pisco sour, and much much more relevant. pisco sour is one of the trashiest clan's this game has ever seen.[/b]
    PISCO_SOUR , always was in rank 20 - 40. And when dies born always the leader were commander in the wars , maybe you no play KO in this time .And i dont remember any exceptional players or activity of magic_h_q in game.Nvm.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

eTHUGs

think SoTonG is still around too. not sure. sotong might be older than magic_HQ :X

frozen_sorc

PISCO_SOUR , always was in rank 20 - 40. And when dies born always the leader were commander in the wars , maybe you no play KO in this time .And i dont remember any exceptional players or activity of magic_h_q in game.Nvm.[/b]
    u dont remind ikoria or strella for example? :huh:

blackholesun

i remember stalking blackholesun h34r:[/b]
    xD ?

u dont remind ikoria or strella for example? :huh:[/b]
    i definitely rmb ikoria.. he had ice blast n fire blast n was showing them off soloing haungas while we had to gang on one :angry:

DragonFire

i definitely rmb ikoria.. he had ice blast n fire blast n was showing them off soloing haungas while we had to gang on one :angry:[/b]

I totally remember that shit :angry: :angry: Stupid people always taking the haunga spots....lure haunga warriors FTW! :P

DragonFire

Sorry, Double post <_<

darksk1ll

Outkasted is old skool 2 they had before outkasted

Knightofnoskill i think :P
    i was in it
    with darksos

Old clans in dies ... Blood , eternity , tormentors , and long list ..now i no sure if this clans are actives , i no go dies a lot time.

Mynameis , sacramento , clan noname , and a lot more old school in dies dissapear long time ago . I dont remember the name of the clan of soultaker , is old too ..nvm , dies have a lot history , a lot players and a lot clans .

DarK

Magic HQ is older then 303 btw

Magic HQ was since the start of dies, same leader, same person all the way through

303 is old aswell. Thats their new name ofc before they were something else cant memba tho

but yah i think those are the oldest 2.[/b]
    303 was something else? i remember that 303 from when i started playing maybe i missed the first one..

Old clans in dies ... Blood , eternity , tormentors , and long list ..now i no sure if this clans are actives , i no go dies a lot time.

Mynameis , sacramento , clan noname , and a lot more old school in dies dissapear long time ago . I dont remember the name of the clan of soultaker , is old too ..nvm , dies have a lot history , a lot players and a lot clans .[/b]
    OLD meaning they&#39;re still AROUND. those aren&#39;t old clans, they&#39;re "ex" clans.

303 was remade after Legion_PL i think. all the polish players were there..(incisor.. alexia_pl... jone_glitchloutte etc )

n outkasted isn&#39;t as old as them. sure it was a clan that was after KONS, but outkasted is outkasted KONS is KONS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast