Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

One free account.

This is a discussion on One free account. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think infocock just wants attention i consider this whole thread spam...
Page: 3

dogdog

i think infocock just wants attention

i consider this whole thread spam

pmed you

pmed you

HotAsIce

Why would someone looking for attention make a post on ko4life and not even come back to reply to it for over a day? Or make a forum account almost 1 year ago, and only have 109 posts? You shouldn't be so judgemental.

Banned

Why would someone looking for attention make a post on ko4life and not even come back to reply to it for over a day? Or make a forum account almost 1 year ago, and only have 109 posts? You shouldn't be so judgemental.[/b]
    I'm sorry if this is considered spam but I just have to. +1, you just can't argue that point.

wow the percentage of a person willing to give out a lvl 74 priest is like 1,000,000 to 1. Personally I wouldn't give my account out, though I don't still play as much. But I really admire the commitment of giving an account away to lose the addiction of the game or just bored of it. Don't need the account just speaking out :P

Or this could be his perfect idea to scam someone. Give the account to someone, let them gear it up, couple months later scam it. It's just a possibility, don't get any ideas.[/b]
    People wouldn't stoop that low would they? :mellow:

Well If it is the genuine article it's nice to see and good on you for doing this.

AngelJc

i cant believe what u gift my first char in KO

whatever,I wish you find the right person.

act of kindness for the day? :P its good your giving this char away.. make sure you chose well cause some people arnt deserving[/b]

+1

Me like.

Niv Aslan

Nice act of kindness. You need to move on, forget ko.
    gl in rl man. Its nice to see people like you.

Banned

I'll take it. I am poor. My dad beats me. My mom tried to sell me for 10 dollars when I was young. I have been mentally harased. Noone loves me. If you want to send me real money, I'll take that too. I accept Paypal, WU, etc. Let me know. Thanks

edit: I forgot to mention I have Glaucoma, so I will most likely be going blind. This is the only time in my life that I will be able to enjoy a great game of Knight Online because later down the road I won't be able to see.

To close the deal, I am also willing to buy you some groceries from my montly food stamp credit. Anything you want, as long as it's under $20.

I'll take it. I am poor. My dad beats me. My mom tried to sell me for 10 dollars when I was young. I have been mentally harased. Noone loves me. If you want to send me real money, I'll take that too. I accept Paypal, WU, etc. Let me know. Thanks

edit: I forgot to mention I have Glaucoma, so I will most likely be going blind. This is the only time in my life that I will be able to enjoy a great game of Knight Online because later down the road I won't be able to see.

To close the deal, I am also willing to buy you some groceries from my montly food stamp credit. Anything you want, as long as it's under $20.[/b]

i wonder how many of those PM's the guys got

if what you said is true and you gonna gift your char to someone for free, then make sure the new owner will gift your char to someone else too and he\she will not sell it , anyway good luck in real life

simple

Zomg Bill ur as kind and good player like always , thats why, even tought 2 years has passed , i still consider u the best leader i've ever had in this game ^^ for acts like this one free of greedyness or any related shit that u are still remembered for the old scholl respect players that still are around also for those big big big post in our forums about how to play and develop the team play between the clannies ( gotta luv those 7 -10 paragraph0's threads lol ). I would like to get the priest but i already have a char at girakon so :P , gl there , and for those who think this is a way to scamm ppl ur so wrong , i could give my whole info to this guy and bet that he would never scamm me, its just that not everybody out there care as much about a game just to make a few more dollars by scammin a person, why ur unable to just consider this as a good option to get a free acc lol . Anyways im off , hope to see ya in msn Bill , gl and my regards ^^

Respect @ Beramus ftw

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast