Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

One free account.

This is a discussion on One free account. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tired of waiting for the outcome ? Seems you're not alone, so I won't postpone things any further. This was ...
Page: 5

infolock

Tired of waiting for the outcome ? Seems you're not alone, so I won't postpone things any further.

This was a very tough thing to decide, there are some great candidates, people who seem genuine. All of whom, I don't personally know. I tried checking out profiles as best I could, some exclaiming desire for it, while at the same time selling 70+ characters on other servers, others looking to spend USD on similar accounts PRE-2008. It was tough, and no doubt I overlooked a few people and or did not investigate thoroughly enough. But I came up with one name and a profile, that seemed to jive hand in hand with the story provided, and close enough to what I was looking for.

Level 74 95% Priest account - @ Olympia - will go to.....

<div align="center">Bishi</div>
    <div align="center">http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=339</div>

If I had more accounts to give away, I would have, there are definately some other names out there just as deserving.
    --------------------------

Bishi, feel free to PM me, and we&#39;ll set you up.
    --------------------------

Quick side note,

StinkingSerb, Joe, DarkTemplar - You made my day. That story hasn&#39;t been told in awhile. God, did I ever feel horrible waking up to that. And LOL @ the fact that it was you bastards that lured on me. Really good to know you enjoyed those times. Makes it all worth while. When the game loses it&#39;s enjoyment, it&#39;s time to make moves.
    WarriorOfAllTime, Koreander, Herbie - You were always a great person. Thanks for everything mun! You&#39;d whoop my ass these days... no doubt.
    LoveLess, I&#39;m guessing your friends were, mmMm, SexyGreenGoblin and *forget* atm, the other. Nice to see you all gaming together still! Good luck!
    el_loko, remember you aswell... take care old schooler.

TimeStealer4Life - "It s a poisonned gift...
    Cause it steals your life and know u want it steals other people life" - I lol&#39;d at that..

Adios!

OmegaXninja

O_O well Bishi is a lucky guy

Banned

congrat bishi ^^ hehe my post was like urs but i guess im one of the person he mention bout buying account PRE-2008 lol ^^

QuIcK

<--- still best bp of all time and i pwn torm ^_^

Banned

<--- still best bp of all time and i pwn torm ^_^[/b]
    who are you? lol

jordan900

gl finding someone well deserving

Thank You Infolock...
    Donno what to say more...
    Again BIG thx!
    Ahh

sime217

lol buy premium as fast as you can,
    you dont know what this guy might do
    he can get it back with it all geared up with just a support ticket.
    just a warning

Could, but wont.

StinkingSerb, Joe, DarkTemplar - You made my day. That story hasn&#39;t been told in awhile. God, did I ever feel horrible waking up to that. And LOL @ the fact that it was you bastards that lured on me. Really good to know you enjoyed those times. Makes it all worth while. When the game loses it&#39;s enjoyment, it&#39;s time to make moves.[/b]
    Hahaha you remember me, thats nice :lol: Those were the times seriously, too bad ure not playing any more, id be tempted to go new server with you for real :lol: :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345