Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know what you meant, but you stated it like it was purely for NA, SA, and Europe....
Page: 21

I know what you meant, but you stated it like it was purely for NA, SA, and Europe.

Geo

nah.. that was just cause 95% or something is from those continents

Havoc2

Or K2 could get logical and say "no turks, no chinese"
    set...
    GO!

they'd get platinum from me every month until 80 if they did that. + a shit load of G1 creds

B1tesizeThriLL

Yea it would be nice to block turkish IP's just for the sense that IT IS USKO. By doing that open USKO's IP to North and South America, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and the other Oceanic Islands. I mean, I have nothing against turks as I have turkish friends, but looking at the majority of player's, that would be the best decision. Just my opinion.

Banned

block only turkish ip is good but create turkish servers only for turks is even better so they can play turko and we usko.

Ignore Me Senior Member

What they should have in a addition to the 13 mixed worlds.
    • US server for English Speakers
    • Euro Server for continental Europe
    • Turkish Server for Turkish
    • South American Server
    • Chinese Server <- If thier KOL is closed
    Proxys > IP Control
    So just ask people to choose the server they want access to. One Off Choice.
    TOS would have regional rules, EG speak only english on US Server or get a ban.

What they should have in a addition to the 13 mixed worlds.
    • US server for English Speakers
    • Euro Server for continental Europe
    • Turkish Server for Turkish
    • South American Server
    • Chinese Server <- If thier KOL is closed
    Proxys > IP Control
    So just ask people to choose the server they want access to. One Off Choice.
    TOS would have regional rules, EG speak only english on US Server or get a ban.[/b]
    And an Asian server, and Oceanic server.

That would be the best decision K2 could do, too bad monkeys don&#39;t know how to do that.

I&#39;d say best not to separate by region but just by language to make it more convenient for everyone. But that won&#39;t ever happen because everyone think&#39;s this is USKO but in all reality it is KO WORLD, as in all 7 continents....

B1tesizeThriLL

I&#39;d say best not to separate by region but just by language to make it more convenient for everyone. But that won&#39;t ever happen because everyone think&#39;s this is USKO but in all reality it is KO WORLD, as in all 7 continents....[/b]
    For real... the only thing that makes USKO United States Knight Online is the fact that the server&#39;s are in California. Besides that, it should be IKO (International Ko). lol...

it seems that there is a lot of turkish on this non turkish server
    as well as these "chinese gold farmers" all over gavolts
    those lil yellow fuckers should learn to read
    "ALL ITEMS AND CHARACTERS WILL BE DELETED AFTER THE 2 WEEK BETA PERIOD"
    they should stick to cooking and eating cats n dogs -_-[/b]

you fail to realize that their are gg turkish players and douchebag turkish players...as well as gg english speaking players as well as total dickheads, such as yourself, that play this game.

you also fail to realize that those gb farmers are stabilizing the game economy so pussies, such as yourself, can buy gbs and such and not bitch and moan about how they dont have money to pot and such.

itll be interesting to see what kind of scumbags we&#39;ll see once the english speaking server is rolled out...my thoughts are that it wont be the sangri la that many of the posters expect it to be and that we&#39;ll be exposed to more scumbags...such as yourself, voicing their opinions of whats right and whats wrong.

kronic, weed, and youre from england?

youre not doing a very good job of representing your people, mate.
    maybe you should stop smoking that stuff and actually try to do something with your life.

cheers.

sime217

you should be a psychiatrist..

GTFO

I think k2 should create a TRKO and offer to move your char to that KO with your same level and items.
    So 99% of turks will move their chars without any matter.
    Only really gg turks would stay with us :unsure:

my 2 cents.

other online games have already done that.

You guys have to look at it from a business perspective.
    Why would they open a server for English speaking people only, when they can open it up like a normal server and make WAY more money?
    Yes, they SHOULD be thinking about the customer more than they are, but you can&#39;t ask them to go that far.

Not to mention, Turkish people are no different than us, aside from the language barriers.
    If the language barriers didn&#39;t exist, you&#39;d find some new best friends, I guarantee it.
    You&#39;re all incredibly too critical to the Turkish players, it&#39;s unnecessary and hypocritical.

You need to take a step back and look at what you&#39;re saying before you say it.
    If you plan to ever step outside your own little world, you&#39;ll have to realize that language barriers and culture differences are things one needs to overcome.

As for the Chinese, I can understand why you bash them, as they are, in a sense, ruining the game with their gold farming.
    It seems as the only Chinese players that play are gold farmers, so I would suggest an IP ban.
    But as proven on Paragon, that won&#39;t work.
    I logged in to find about 3 or 4 full parties of Chinese farmers, so much for IP blocking.

There would be no USKO without Turkey, keep that in mind.

arko

Or K2 could get logical and say "no turks, no chinese"
    set...
    GO!

they&#39;d get platinum from me every month until 80 if they did that. + a shit load of G1 creds[/b]
    this game is only surviving cuz of the turks.

you sound like you started ko yesterday <

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

I think k2 should create a TRKO and offer to move your char to that KO with your same level and items.
    So 99% of turks will move their chars without any matter.
    Only really gg turks would stay with us :unsure:

my 2 cents.

other online games have already done that.[/b]

hahahahah u think that turks will miss the chance that the ones with +9/+3, own the normal players instead of playing with same cheaters players with +9/+10? haha i dont think so