Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Party Fights or 1v1...

This is a discussion on Party Fights or 1v1... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have an idea on my head... In your personal opinion, which would be the most fun, most balanced and ...
Page: 1

Default Party Fights or 1v1...

I have an idea on my head...

In your personal opinion, which would be the most fun, most balanced and most appealing to you?:
    1v1
    2v2
    4v4
    8v8

think of all the possibilities of each one. Imagine a party of 7 full healers and one sin vs an all warrior party :lol:

warriors win :P

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    warriors win :P
    more ymput plys, you didnt even answer what would be the most fun!

SiegeR

its better fun when 8vs100 near orc base

i love my healers

warriors go for weakest priests 1 at a time. and warrior can easily outpot a sins damage. so warriors take each priest down 1 at a time. another way is to let the healers spam heal and let them run outta pots and if they stop healing to recover mana all 7 warriors jump on the sin :lol:

thanatos

i like 2vs8+ but thats just me

2v2 are pretty fun

QuIcK

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    warriors go for weakest priests 1 at a time. and warrior can easily outpot a sins damage. so warriors take each priest down 1 at a time. another way is to let the healers spam heal and let them run outta pots and if they stop healing to recover mana all 7 warriors jump on the sin :lol:
    or kill the sin and win by default :rollseyes:

I enjoyed doing 2v2 back when i had my priest and dah was on his warrior. 8v54543544422454 can also get quite fun with the right party.

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    or kill the sin and win by default :rollseyes:[/b]
    thats kinda tough if he got 7 full heals on him :lol:

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    or kill the sin and win by default :rollseyes:[/b]
    Not necesarily, being int doesnt mean you can't be a combatant. Think that warrior party could out-pot 6 int priest armed with shields and maybe DTHs? :lol:

Erian

i like small party againts tons of people like 5vsa nation or something xD

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by QuIcK@

Not necesarily, being int doesnt mean you can't be a combatant. Think that warrior party could out-pot 6 int priest armed with shields and maybe DTHs? :lol:[/b]
    in that case there will be only 1 priest healing. that wont be enough to heal every1. if the warriors attack the same person one at a time warriors win .

Zink

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    @

Not necesarily, being int doesnt mean you can't be a combatant. Think that warrior party could out-pot 6 int priest armed with shields and maybe DTHs? :lol:[/b]
    in that case there will be only 1 priest healing. that wont be enough to heal every1. if the warriors attack the same person one at a time warriors win .[/b][/quote]

wut happens if u subside the warriors h43r:

Originally posted by Zink

wut happens if u subside the warriors *h43r:
    fu

Zink

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zink

wut happens if u subside the warriors *h43r:
    fu[/b]
    :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast