Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Patch/Restart News

This is a discussion on Patch/Restart News within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think nothing like this will happens xDDDDD For all that years K2 make only fake bans of low lvl ...
Page: 14

theInfantry

i think nothing like this will happens xDDDDD For all that years K2 make only fake bans of low lvl losers and if there is some1 hight lvl incidently banned for anything he get unbanned in curent mounth . As we all know in December K2 let all the cheaters banned of all the years of existing of K2 to be back on price of any premium pakage . If K2 wanna make real bans wont keep the acounts and items of ppl with bans for 9999 days and will just deleate it .
    So guys i am so sory to say this but NOTHING REAL LIKE BANNING THE CHEATERS WILL HAPPENS . It never did ,and it will never never be , since u can buy +3 jewelry and +9 items from K2 middleman in Turkey and on KO site window that shows after game exit they are adverticing koshp , heaven fire , gold faming sites only .

denon33

Never made the move to Ionia....so cant speak for that server.

A few good points here, but I've been saying this for a long time. On old servers investigate every new lvl 80 player. It cant be that hard, initially there would be a lot of work, but once that is outta the way it would be maybe 50 checks on players on each server per day.

And first and foremost, Start with the highest people on NP and ladder tables. I know people wont like the idea of being looked into or "under investigation", but if you have got nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about.

Royalassassin

rofl at what he said about gm aleenia.[/b]
    Stop herassing.

Stop herassing.[/b]
    unless its sexual towards me!

rasta

ew, im waiting.

server up??!?!?

vhf

1 hacking programs developer >> 1 K2 staff developer. What about the reality which is 1000 to 1? Everyone knows that even if they release a hacking detection program (like xtrap) hackers will find a way to bypass it and we're back to 0.

Ya, servers are up gogogo

<3 Restart,Cleaver +9 no trina 1st try :wub:

<3 Restart,Cleaver +9 no trina 1st try :wub:[/b]
    omg fu!!! when i saw ur post i ran to the anvil to upgrade my own cleaver +8... but saw many ppl there... so i gave up lolz >.<

angelsdream

I got a message at launcher "The central directory was not found. If you&#39;re opening a multi-disk archive, make sure you have inserted the last disk". That happens during the decompressing files.

Does anyone have the same problem ?

Just download the patch manually - problems solved,you can download either from KOK or KO FTP.

angelsdream

Just download the patch manually - problems solved,you can download either from KOK or KO FTP.[/b]
    ty :P never happened before thats why i asked.

Linus is corrupt, he just pretends to be a gg.

I heard some stories that K2 is some how blocking or deleting popular cheat sites. I have tried some that are supposedly blocked and it seems to be legit.-