Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Patch/Restart News

This is a discussion on Patch/Restart News within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just finished setting up xp to dual boot and now they want to fix it -.-...
Page: 11

ILoveYouToo

I just finished setting up xp to dual boot and now they want to fix it -.-

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Rofl
    Time to go isi and felankor again hhaaha xD

tuttzilla

are official KO forums working for everyone but me?

its keeps on timing out trying to load, as it does when its down, but evidently its not :S

Greetings Knights,

The Knight Online team would like to thank all of our loyal Knights using Windows Vista for their continued support as we adjust to the new operating system. However, due to recent client updates, Knight Online will no longer be able to support Windows Vista. Recommended alternatives would be Windows XP or the Mac OS.

Also, flags are now available in the Power-Up Store for 80 G1 credits until May 26th; fireworks are available in the sundries.

-the Knight Online team[/b]
    WOW im surprised so many of you actually took that seriously
    someone told me people were fucking out on other ko forums including snox

yall just got k2 rolled

Ariakas

WOW im surprised so many of you actually took that seriously
    someone told me people were fucking out on other ko forums including snox

yall just got k2 rolled[/b]
    Looooooool K2 has just understand that vista is a big shit :P
    Now i hope they ll understand that koxp killed KO....

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

vista's shit anyway... put it on 1 of my comps once, took it off like an hour later...

TopCat

vista's shit anyway... put it on 1 of my comps once, took it off like an hour later...[/b]
    +1
    when i bought this new comp it came wih vista and downloaded ko and cudnt run it.. than heard a lot other sh1t dunt work with vista .. so back to XP .

From linus
    As soon as this siege is over we can direct all power to the guns and launch an assault of our own; going through the logs, seeing who gained way too much EXP / Noah / NP and destroying them. I've had name change and character seal scrolls turned off for the last couple weeks specifically to make this process as simple as possible. Luckily the logs are always there. Aleenia, for example, is being very diligent about this on Ionia and has already wiped out more than a dozen people based on what she's seen in the logs. Cali and myself have done a share as well.

So 9999999 ppl going to be banned for 50% sc's?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

From linus
    As soon as this siege is over we can direct all power to the guns and launch an assault of our own; going through the logs, seeing who gained way too much EXP / Noah / NP and destroying them. I've had name change and character seal scrolls turned off for the last couple weeks specifically to make this process as simple as possible. Luckily the logs are always there. Aleenia, for example, is being very diligent about this on Ionia and has already wiped out more than a dozen people based on what she's seen in the logs. Cali and myself have done a share as well.

So 9999999 ppl going to be banned for 50% sc's?[/b]
    nah i rekon only the ppl who gained 70 real quik and whatnot lol, o well we will see soon i guess (or not to soon knowing k2)

Hahaha i feel lots of "legits" are going to get banned for this 50% bug ;d

i think they will look at the times to level, it will only catch people that usd exp scrolls 24/7 i would guess, if people have used 1 or 2 i doubt they would get caught

i will love k2 if the 74+ ppl that used it get banned

it makes me wonder 1. where this koxp is realeased cos i never seen it and 2. just how much exp in say 1 day people gain cos of the scrolls

Little archer Senior Member

From linus

So 9999999 ppl going to be banned for 50% sc's?[/b]
    yay

Helldin665

yay[/b]

Hells yeah!
    Power to the people!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast