Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Pathos = fucked

This is a discussion on Pathos = fucked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and just incase u all didn't know this is going on i post it in general. Also i hear same ...
Page: 1

Default Pathos = fucked

and

just incase u all didn't know this is going on i post it in general. Also i hear same person/clan (vendetta) have human and orc king not 100% bout both sided kings but its jus funny when vendetta (killa) is on forums denying them being the king

anyways either pathos needs to be re-released or they need to remove both kings and roll back servers or just do coin wipe

and fyi im sure as hell not at pathos i jus see a fucked up server that aint gunna get better if its left alone

The king give them money but noo its just someone else that hate them :rollseyes:

tolgahan

do kings get money at the beginning?

yeh and ur gunna beileve that faggits bs regardless pathos is fucked gms shoulda made char names before opening server like they did at manes

SaTaN

Theres not sepose to be a king till election LOL

when server first start the treasury is full so essentially vendetta have ALOT OF MONEY right now and thats if they only have human side

but really them denying it is retarded why would someone who hates them give them that much money they would jus give like 500 m and ebay the rest

and there was no election they copy over edana info for server so if u picked edana king u get king on manes i beileve gms made the accounts on human and orc side so this wouldn't happen but apparently they busy with rofl <and i meant to put l

PapaB

Do not say pathos is screwed because of vendetta, it's OBVIOUS WE WERE FRAMED, why would we give all money then say we the best clan and what not. Also, why would someone steal Ki1lahs, Fear, and Accurates names...Freaking BS.

Thesource

They can't spent that much money yet. Erasing items on that chars. will be enough. Maybe ban them too, becuse it's a clear bug abuse. <_<

Someone stole ki1lah and accurates to piss you guys off because you have a big ego but we all know that you took Fear

PapaB

no no no no. Fear in Pathos is Phear. Somone stole his char. WTf, Fear is pissed now so he go back to edana.

Originally posted by PapaB
    no no no no. Fear in Pathos is Phear. Somone stole his char. WTf, Fear is pissed now so he go back to edana.

I didn't say its the real fear on pathos.

I said one of you took it...

DENY DENY DENY

Ki1laH

Have a GM check the damn trade logs of FEAR you dumb fucks.

In fact I CHALLENGE you to have a GM check it, and when the GM tells you that NOBODY in vendetta has it, I want an apology.

Oh and private, if you EVER see me cheating, and you can prove it, I will give you 1000$ USD.

So fuck off k?

Thanks.

for 100 dollars i'll have ur shit and load actools then fuck ur mother for free

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Private
    for 100 dollars i'll have ur shit and load actools then fuck ur mother for free
    You're cool. You just made it so much easier for me to not care what the hell you think.

I really do appreciate it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast