Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pathos = fucked

This is a discussion on Pathos = fucked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol flippy did you get your name from fluppy? your the stupidest piece of shit ive met.. and judging from ...
Page: 3

RunLikeYouStoleIt

lol flippy did you get your name from fluppy? your the stupidest piece of shit ive met..

and judging from your name, your probably a wannabe so you stole Accurates, Ki1lah, and Fears name and arent you selling 2B?
    your gonna say "its was a joke" but im sure its not you really stole fears name (hows it feel to be accussed no matter what you say)

so the proof is out there your the one selling 2B. -_-

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    lol flippy did you get your name from fluppy? your the stupidest piece of shit ive met.. *

and judging from your name, your probably a wannabe so you stole Accurates, Ki1lah, and Fears name and arent you selling 2B?
    your gonna say "its was a joke" but im sure its not you really stole fears name (hows it feel to be accussed no matter what you say) *

so the proof is out there your the one selling 2B. *-_-

Flippy name is coming from Happy Tree Friends

RunLikeYouStoleIt

sounds gay. you still looking at Ki1lahs picture?

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt

Because you think the retarded sentence that you use as a name is cool ? :rollseyes:

yea i'm looking at his sexy body :wub:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

Because you think the retarded sentence that you use as a name is cool ? :rollseyes:[/b]
    english? and you mean RunLikeYouStoleIt ? that names pwnage

or Unforgivable , which was going to be Unforgiven but it was taken then the biggest cheating clan came out named as it on Edana

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

Because you think the retarded sentence that you use as a name is cool ? :rollseyes:
    english? and you mean RunLikeYouStoleIt ? that names pwnage

or Unforgivable , which was going to be Unforgiven but it was taken then the biggest cheating clan came out named as it on Edana[/b]

1) your name suck
    2) about the cheating clan ,you're talking about meowmix / the crusaders?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

what the fuck, you didnt respond to anything i just said, your comeback is "your name is stupid"

you didnt respond on you taking the names
    didnt respond on you looking at Ki1lahs picture
    didnt respond about being a wanabe

dude sdfu your imbarasing yourself on these forums constantly flaming this one clan on a new server, who gives a shit, if your so confident in a rollback then sdfu and go level or did you already give up? youve done nothing but throw false accusations in the air and start BS if your so "pro" then in the end you should win. so quit bitching and play the dam game if you dont like it then leave, honestly i dont think anyone would miss you at this point

im done here im goin to bed

lol...

everyone have the choice of his name.

about flippy, i know him a lot before we started to play KO, he has this nick for 4-5years now .

+ it has nothing to do with fluppy, flippy is this one

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    you didnt respond on you taking the names
    [/b]
    Taking the name ? Are you stupid ? Your clan took fear and someone else said he took Accurate and ki1lah.

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt@

didnt respond on you looking at Ki1lahs picture *
    I didnt even notice it , unlike you , maybe a new love between both of you?

didnt respond about being a wanabe
    Wanabe ? Are you kidding me ?

Your clan is the one acting like "wow we are the best etc" when they arent.

I don't say anything about my skills or shits but i can own you easy

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-~killa~
    lol dude your a fuckign moron i know killah from edana and hes been on my msn since and he hasnet ever cheated.... and i know for fact that they dotn ahve the money because if they did wouldnt they have good items?? right then why did my clan Annihalation own them in the lunar war???? why did we own them just about everytime they came at us.. oh cuz they have the same items as us
    Ok lol First of all the only "Skilled" Players in ur clan are Crone and oblivion i mean oblivion in the tp kind of way. because Thrust+Cut he's dead . the rest of u guys are pretty much shit tbh[/b]
    yea your right we all suck thats why we all owned you noobs owned pros so funny

Originally posted by ~killa~+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~killa~)</div>
    Originally posted by Hydr4@
    <!--QuoteBegin-~killa~

lol dude your a fuckign moron i know killah from edana and hes been on my msn since and he hasnet ever cheated.... and i know for fact that they dotn ahve the money because if they did wouldnt they have good items?? right then why did my clan Annihalation own them in the lunar war???? why did we own them just about everytime they came at us.. oh cuz they have the same items as us
    Ok lol First of all the only "Skilled" Players in ur clan are Crone and oblivion i mean oblivion in the tp kind of way. because Thrust+Cut he's dead . the rest of u guys are pretty much shit tbh
    yea your right we all suck thats why we all owned you noobs owned pros so funny[/b]

VENDETTA OWN US ALL ! PLEASE GOD SAVES US

Cerius

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-~killa~
    Ok lol First of all the only "Skilled" Players in ur clan are Crone and oblivion i mean oblivion in the tp kind of way. because Thrust+Cut he's dead . the rest of u guys are pretty much shit tbh[/b]

Hahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha. Your a hilarious guy. some of us arent even 40 and your opening your big, fat mouth. How about you keep the shit thats coming out of your anus for yourself till we get some gear/coins ( u don't need this anymore ) and lvls. Love the hypocritcal sob's that swarm these forums. Ooh, and seeing only a few of us have been to cz shows how much you realy know. Later bitch.

Niro

AZAD is a GM Character, i think i saw it on manes too that he was King.

KirbyKommando

Niro , you playin Pathos ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast