Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

-- The Perfect PK Party --

This is a discussion on -- The Perfect PK Party -- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so when I said 8 mages (knowledgeable at what they are doing) vs 8 sins... I still think it would ...
Page: 7

Validating

so when I said 8 mages (knowledgeable at what they are doing) vs 8 sins... I still think it would be complete rape for the mages[/b]
    before fight would even start there would be like half mages left if 2 sins go for 1 mage coming from stealth unless they are shitten themselves full of dd

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

before fight would even start there would be like half mages left if 2 sins go for 1 mage coming from stealth unless they are shitten themselves full of dd[/b]
    um I doubt that could happen for real, since I haven't played USKO on mage in a while, but in BETA forgotten frontiers, i remember getting ganked by 2-3 rouges at a time (with their CP and that new skills) and still being able to survive, sure sometimes they get hell lucky with the CP to do crazy ass damage, but most of the time I was able to survive and manage to either kill one of all of them... power of a lvl 83 fire mage :P

angelsdream

3 priests (full.buffer+full.healer+full.dbuffer)
    1 mage -support.ice-
    4 warriors[/b]
    I agree with that, 1 party cure, 2 debuf, 1 mage, 4 wariors. I really doubt anyone full time debufed can resist to 4 skilled warior with 3k+ap...

oli

Now thats a load of crap. You dont need VT or TS at all :> again if everyone knows how to play their class then everyone in the party would know which one they would go for. Let 1 take the lead rest follow! kinda simple[/b]
    Don't have to use, but the team play would be easier than writing the commands always on chat...

i still dont see where you can go wrong with 8 int/tank healers. just keep spam healing themselves they wont be stopped

but ofc when it comes to killing....they may lack

Don't have to use, but the team play would be easier than writing the commands always on chat...[/b]
    Play long enough together mate and you'll automatically aim the same person :>.. Least me and kayah always do that we always pk with winamp

Play long enough together mate and you'll automatically aim the same person :>.. Least me and kayah always do that we always pk with winamp[/b]
    That's how I always played with my friends. We never used Vent/TS and did pretty well.

simple182

8 priest..
    3 int 5 bp

1 Buffer, others Full healer or Full duffers.

Thats constant Duffs and heals at the same time. It will be hard to target the healer when there are 8 of them

That's how I always played with my friends. We never used Vent/TS and did pretty well.[/b]
    +1 best pk party is music on and follow your instincts

nabs use vent for pk ><

+1 best pk party is music on and follow your instincts

nabs use vent for pk ><[/b]
    thats why you were 24/7 in vent while you played lsko :P

thats why you were 24/7 in vent while you played lsko :P[/b]
    um I wasn&#39;t on, you can ask any of my old clannies that MOST of the time when we pked I wasn&#39;t on vent with them... as I said I like to go on vent to talk, not pk

oli

Play long enough together mate and you&#39;ll automatically aim the same person :>.. Least me and kayah always do that we always pk with winamp[/b]
    But the game is with TS/VT funnier

2 of each , jobs done.

2 mages , 1 Sin , 1 Archer, 1 duffer , 1 buffer , 2 tanked warriors , 1 with spear and the other with an Axe.[/b]
    I will agree with my buddy :P ..

P.s 0bsene , __Countess__ , IamVillageR , IamMrCassiba , llFelixll , ____SEXY____ is enouth for me Old times <3

6 archers 1 ice mage, 1 duffer with subside

h34r:

7 Tanks 1 Torment/Full Heall

All Tanks with: 2h giga, HB,Rappy,MS, Tota,impact,Hanguk and CS/SS/DOTL (standard equip for a top KE warrior) and thats +8
    Priest with Shells, CS/SS/DOTL +8 here also.

Dont need mages! Melee all the way.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast