Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PHASELIS and Insanity.

This is a discussion on PHASELIS and Insanity. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't get it thou, VictoryAkara. If you don't know that much about Insanity, but in your sig you have ...
Page: 3

I don't get it thou, VictoryAkara.
    If you don't know that much about Insanity, but in your sig you have all that Insanity Made me Cry shit, why do you even have it? Were you even in that clan when all that shit happened? If so, I'm sorry for pointing this out.
    Oh and btw, Run didn't edit the quote, you edited your post.[/b]
    Just another fan boy that tries to fit in, and get a piece of that peewee.

Since you don't know much about the past, why do u even bother posting in this topic. Because you absolutely knows nothing, you make yourself look like an ignorant.

This guy trying to compare the two clans on two servers, and how one has favoritism over the other. Here you are trying to point out to your sig, what exactly does Insanity make us cry? All the bullshit and favoritism they have received over others?

just gtfo.

To get the fact right. Insanity was allied with Fierced, and they lost to Ottoman. Bloodline blocked the enterance, next thing you know, GM was on for the next CSW, and banned all the ottoman clan members.

Here we are still sitting in Girakon with a clan bug, and GM is no where in sight. GG

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

*giggle* just so u know, bloodline has never been allied with insanity, this is just hilarious saying bloodline sat at the doors helping insanity :lol:

Since you don't know much about the past, why do u even bother posting in this topic. Because you absolutely knows nothing, you make yourself look like an ignorant.

This guy trying to compare the two clans on two servers, and how one has favoritism over the other. Here you are trying to point out to your sig, what exactly does Insanity make us cry? All the bullshit and favoritism they have received over others?

just gtfo.[/b]
    I love you to.

runordie

just gtfo.[/b]
    I hope your not applying that to me also, if you are, look up farther my clan is one of the few that doesnt want to be like insanity like VictoryAkara said.

Half yoru shit is wrong. Bloodline hlped SSultans (Ottomans) keep Csw from us while daddycool was banned (we codulnt properly defend)

We took it back next week when via was unbanned, and spoke with gms about watching over csw for bug abusers. Bloodline didnt bug gates, and many ottomans were banned for abusing cata bug.

Thanks for being an idiot today, good day.

I don't know you, but I was referring to VictoryAkara. What does he have to say about this? Nothing, obviously.

I don't know you, but I was referring to VictoryAkara. What does he have to say about this? Nothing, obviously.[/b]
    Nope don't have a thing to say to you retards that sit here and flame, I have decided I will wait till the time comes and laugh when your banned again for fighting with a gm. I have figured, That this won't get anywhere and will be closed in a little because of kids sitting here and flaming because the clan is clearly better then theirs, And btw : LAWL At your clan being bugged.

Can't believe this is what Ares's "famous" clan Eternal Knights do for a living though, And it seems you have your own gm connections, Admitted by one of your own clannies btw.

tamachan

Year 2006. On Girakon. Clan is Insanity.

Day 1. They got castle. Ally of Insanity, and BloodLine clans sitted at the gates. (I can upload the screenshots if necessary.)They have got castle at the end.

Every legit clans spammed forums about their bug abuse, but GM's didn't do anything.

Day 2. DaddyCool appeared with +8 exceptional items, People told that Sullimo gave him items. Everything is going well.

Day 3. GM's spawned Talos/Shaula's for them, and helped to kill. (Many of you will remember those screenshots.)

Day 7. Next CSW. 4Sultans got castle, but got disbanded. Ban reason ? Catapult bug. Hah, good to see cheaters are getting owned.

Day 14. Insanity did the same and got castle again, But woo. No bug this time, Everyone is legit.

Year 2007. On Akara, Clan is PHASELIS.

Day 1. We got castle, Our allies sitted at the doors. Got banned.

If it's banneble, Why Insanity and millions of other clans didn't got banned ?
    If catapult bug, and sitting on doors is bug, WHY IT ISN'T FIXED OVER 2 YEARS ?

Gm logged into Maxi's account, and disbanded clan suddenly.

Day 2. Saphyr banned someone named Saphyra, for gm impersonation. (Yeah, she must ban him instead of telling to ncs, wow!)

Day 3. Some level 80 people from Beramus, transfered to Pathos. Guess who did it ? Saphyr. She told that it's security reason. I asked him what kind of security is it ? But she logged off, and muted my account.

So what we learned ?

If PHASELIS + 4SULTANS + Saphyra cheats, They got ban.
    If BloodLine + Insanity cheats, They don't get ban. Even GM's will reward them with bosses/items.

This topic is not a flame war topic, so bullshiters go away from here right now.

It is just the truth.

It is just, How the players get fucked by a 40 years old dirty woman named Saphyr.

Feel sad about KO players.
    Yep... i dont understand how K2 Recruit Gms... this game is getting pathetic

Nope don't have a thing to say to you retards that sit here and flame, I have decided I will wait till the time comes and laugh when your banned again for fighting with a gm. I have figured, That this won't get anywhere and will be closed in a little because of kids sitting here and flaming because the clan is clearly better then theirs, And btw : LAWL At your clan being bugged.[/b]
    Of course this won't get anywhere. What makes you think it will? After all, we aren't Insanity, are we?

ps) I can careless about clan bug tbh, we still play with the same people, but Killahs have decided to return to Human, but they cant due to this bug.

AND LAWL AT YOU STILL MAKING RETARDED COMMENTS.

Want to do us a favor and go back to Akara?

one more thing, I am not from EK LAWL.

Of course this won't get anywhere. What makes you think it will? After all, we aren't Insanity, are we?

ps) I can careless about clan bug tbh, we still play with the same people, but Killahs have decided to return to Human, but they cant due to this bug.

AND LAWL AT YOU STILL MAKING RETARDED COMMENTS.

Want to do us a favor and go back to Akara?

one more thing, I am not from EK LAWL.[/b]
    lawl.

<3 Insanity

Let me ask, what is the point of this topid?...lol

Havoc2

Let me ask, what is the point of this topid?...lol[/b]
    +1

lnsanity and Bloodline have never been allied and never will. Bloodline members bugged the gate by body blocking it. 4SULT4Ns Cata bugged and were banned for it. lnsanity took castle back. If your ally bugged the gates like Bloodline did im glad they got banned lol.

Record

Did this guy even play Girakon?!?

Puppetyuber you hate Insanity for whatever reason, and you can agree that this guy is a bit oblivious to Girakon

puppet is just ignorant. He just hates us. But its to the point where no one really cares anymore. And also this topic is pointless. You cant compare two different scenarios. Its like comparing apples with airplanes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast