Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

pl's accts. being hack.......

This is a discussion on pl's accts. being hack....... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What are the pro's and con's of using a private servers compared to USKO?!?! [/b] pros : free stuff/easier lvl/ ...
Page: 3

What are the pro's and con's of using a private servers compared to USKO?!?![/b]
    pros : free stuff/easier lvl/ FREE / no hackers/good place to make builds to try out
    cons : less people

ppl download keyloger

K2 is DDoSing all private server ebenzors causing them to crash.. and its constant.. most of them are closing[/b]
    its isnt K2 but its true that most PS servers got ddsod right now
    ...trying to fix...[/b]
    patch is alredy made but u need to pay to get it (if someone want link PM)

Uzu

ppl download keyloger [/b]
    no they dont

I haven't tested this yet, but if USKO still has that HUGE security hole. Try this:

Log out while you're in a PK zone, such as Arena (the teleport arena) or Ronark Land. If you're unlucky enough, a random player who logs in later will have on his screen your character select page. Easy as that, he clicks on the best looking char, loads data and starts a trade with a buddy or just burn it on the trash.
    You don't need a password or a crack, just that K2 keeps doing his work (bugging the shit out of the game) and voilá you got a security hole.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

yeah ppl are stupid they dont make difference on riding a bike or driving a car both can go the same way, but their different

gascan

I keep reading that people's accounts are being hacked but how is this possible if you don't share any of that info to no1?! Shouldn't happen if you don't give out your info. Correct me if I am wrong here. Just getting frustrated seeing this and I don't want my account to get hacked! what others thing's can I do to help protect me from hackers from the game I play?

Thx~
    [/b]
    Stop using Game Hacks... I think that is the reason Y 70% of the people get hacked ( most of the hacks contain virus in it)

Banned

Hacks dont ruin games, people do.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

People who cant seem to play fair so they want to ruin it for other players to try to so hard in the game. Yes those are the kinds of people that ruin this game.

Banned

People who cant seem to play fair so they want to ruin it for other players to try to so hard in the game. Yes those are the kinds of people that ruin this game.[/b]
    Yes I know, that is what I said.

just leave 21gb on 1 of the chars on ur account for few weeks or 1 month and see what will happen to ur account afterwards h34r:

over 15 account got hacked so far with same way cuz they had 21gb on 1 of their chars

ImSoDemon

Maybe its K2 doing it?

semsa

Somebody i know once told me
    "Hackers don't exist" meaning that if you get hacked, its your own fault

eventho i got hacked like 2 times, i do think thats the truth[/b]

i totaly agree with u, we all know that russians are best hackers on the world... and if they want, they will destroy whole game in 5 mins.... POZDRAV ZA BRACU RUSE OD SRBIJE !

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

Maybe its K2 doing it?[/b]
    maybe a limit ';s

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

K2 does it for "security reasons". Basically they dont want people duping or etc and placing them on chicken accounts...any account you have lvl 45- i would not put over 10gb on it. Any account with 10gb or over under lvl 45 got deleted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast