Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In your own words Tez. Show us the proof now. The proof is Obscene and you and your clan are ...
Page: 13

Banned

In your own words Tez.

Show us the proof now. The proof is Obscene and you and your clan are now saying he scammed. How do we know? Are we to just take your word?
    PLease Tez... show us the proof or don't call someone a scammer.
    The fact is, sometimers there just isn't any proof to show.

Say you let me use your mage for a day and when you next logged on it,, everything on the entire account was gone except for the sealed items. You would say I scammed you, yet you would have no proof. There would not be a single shred of proof, other than you saying did it.

As for UK. I think Aviv is an ass. Other than that, I don't have anything against the rest of the members and in fact think most of them are very nice people. Dave, Brent, Kuda, and Tracy stand out the most. They themselves make up for the ill feeling I have for aviv.[/b]
    rei you know i love you and yes aviv is a ass but thats aviv and we all love to hate him and hate loving him ROFL

but i do have proof for pfk scamming.....ss of a msn chat log with someone else where he did admit to scamming.....javier posted the msn chat log but didnt show the ss

also i see your point but that is not the case here.

i do agree that proof is recorded convos of deals or whatever or ss of msn chat logs or pms or posts......if we just "say so" its not a guilty verdict in my book

Sustain

I remember Gillette at old days of Knight of moradon aka daydreamers
    I always had this greedy nerd image from him, never trusted one bit.

also he scammed before? or was that a he said she said scenario with no one able to back up facts and the one post where he says shit...he never admited to scammed which most scammers once they scam have no prob of saying "fuck yeah i scammed ya so what"

go read that post and show me where he admits scamming.....i dont mind eating my own words if i am wrong[/b]
    He did admit it on ranking rather a long time ago... h34r:

P4rthen0n

but i do have proof for pfk scamming.....ss of a msn chat log with someone else where he did admit to scamming.....javier posted the msn chat log but didnt show the ss

i do agree that proof is recorded convos of deals or whatever or ss of msn chat logs or pms or posts......if we just "say so" its not a guilty verdict in my book[/b]
    Chat logs are easily faked. Not hard solid evidence.
    The only diference this time is that you KNOW the ppl involved, nothing else.
    You still have no hard solid evidence, yet you call him a scammer. But, according to you, you can't call anyone a scammer until it's 100% proven without a shadow of a doubt, even thought you're doing that right now because you know the people involved.

That's where your whole argument falls apart into pieces. However, Gillete's still a scammer.

Banned

Chat logs are easily faked. Not hard solid evidence.
    The only diference this time is that you KNOW the ppl involved, nothing else.
    You still have no hard solid evidence, yet you call him a scammer. But, according to you, you can't call anyone a scammer until it's 100% proven without a shadow of a doubt, even thought you're doing that right now because you know the people involved.

That's where your whole argument falls apart into pieces. However, Gillete's still a scammer.[/b]

i dont have just chat logs...i have the ss of them...that cant be faked

also desi can u find the post on ranking where he admited please for me....i just would love to see it...cause if i missed it then shame on me

Banned

anyways i see your point

its done drop it let the thread die

pfk will get his man

if obsene wants he can post his ID on the turk forums i am sure somone will hack him then :P

Th3Gam3

anyways i see your point

its done drop it let the thread die

pfk will get his man

if obsene wants he can post his ID on the turk forums i am sure somone will hack him then :P[/b]
    +1

well the point is, ya'll were warned plenty of times, chose not to pay attention... and here we are, nothing to moan about really

here's a bottle of Johnson's Baby Bath with No More Tears forumula for ya

hee hee

anyway as said, the warnings there, no sense in keeping the farce going

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213