Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; _mod3m still owes me a chitin bow +8 that he *made* legyt i miss _mod3m...
Page: 10

_mod3m still owes me a chitin bow +8 that he *made* legyt

i miss _mod3m

Arestides banned me cause i ks'd him and mod3m on obl in cz XD

Infinitemadness

I seriously think you have ADD. Where did I mention that you were in the snapshot? All I mentioned was what you had told me. You told me "ARESTIDES WAS FRAMED" and that he wasn't doing what the knight online cummunity think he was doing. "HE WAS A FAIR GM" (LOL).

Now once again you changed your story on the forums as usual. You went from saying "HE WASN'T AN ILLEGIT GM BUT HE WAS FRAMED" to completely doing a 360 by saying "he shouldn't have been doing that in the first place". I am glad you got fired. You were one of the reasons why the fun in KO died.

And, I was selling items. Too bad, you couldn't let the ban stick for more than 5 minutes

But, lets end our fight here. I technically won. I made thousands of dollars selling pixels. You, on the other hand, made minimum wage by helping 16 year old kids (WILLPRICE) get unfair advantage at a videogame.. 5 dollar sucky sucky in the most literal sense. LOL[/b]

Technically I made 30k from you little kids. But thats besides the point. And um. Actually I had LEGIT reason to ban you it wasnt me hating you that was the "corrupted part". Lies lies lies, go ahead and spread them. See technically everyone knew that I was doing my job, could I catch everyone? Nope, no gm can, no gm ever will. Your full of fucking shit if you think you can. Im 32 to be exact. See you also fail to point out who got your roll back for you. Me, but you wont tell anyone that will you? Nope. Thats ok. But you'll say that you never requested a roll back just to try to make me out a liar. Thats ok, WE ALL know the truth. And actually you did accuse me of being in this party with Arestides. I didnt change any story at any time. I said that the fact that he was set up, what was the point of taking this screen shot if it wasnt predetermined of it's outcome, think about it. Who all became GM? Modem. Check. Vex, Check. Goats aka EVASIVE aka Mike, wait...he didnt. Why? He was never going to be, but Arestides TOLD him he was going to be in training to see if he would become one.

See the story goes like this. Arestides accused Evasive aka GOATS of stealing his IB +7. When Arestides couldnt prove his accusations, from what I remember, he wanted him to be a GM so he could keep a close eye on him, and the fact that he kinda needed a job, etc.. etc.. etc... Anyhow, bottom line is, at this time Arestides got a huge huge huge ego. Go figure eh? And if you were ever with us on Vent you'd know what I was talking about. Goats got sick of being treated like shit, so he wanted something against arestides to get him in trouble. This was his chance. He took it, and succeeded. Evasive and I had talked about this many times, but guess what, in the end, it doesnt make two fucking shits to anyone. WHy? Because it's in the fucking past. As ALL of this should be.

So we agree, again you can say your the "weiner", and we'll drop the subject, because quite frankly I dont give a shit. Just do me a huge favor. Leave me out of this. I just think you wanted buttsecks and since I told you no, you keep coming after me.

Moe needs a hug? I know you live close to Elgin big boy

Lag0nx

god i love madness.
    moe u got ownd,shut up and go cry =].

Banned

:angry:
    Technically I made 30k from you little kids. But thats besides the point. And um. Actually I had LEGIT reason to ban you it wasnt me hating you that was the "corrupted part". Lies lies lies, go ahead and spread them. See technically everyone knew that I was doing my job, could I catch everyone? Nope, no gm can, no gm ever will. Your full of fucking shit if you think you can. Im 32 to be exact. See you also fail to point out who got your roll back for you. Me, but you wont tell anyone that will you? Nope. Thats ok. But you'll say that you never requested a roll back just to try to make me out a liar. Thats ok, WE ALL know the truth. And actually you did accuse me of being in this party with Arestides. I didnt change any story at any time. I said that the fact that he was set up, what was the point of taking this screen shot if it wasnt predetermined of it's outcome, think about it. Who all became GM? Modem. Check. Vex, Check. Goats aka EVASIVE aka Mike, wait...he didnt. Why? He was never going to be, but Arestides TOLD him he was going to be in training to see if he would become one.

See the story goes like this. Arestides accused Evasive aka GOATS of stealing his IB +7. When Arestides couldnt prove his accusations, from what I remember, he wanted him to be a GM so he could keep a close eye on him, and the fact that he kinda needed a job, etc.. etc.. etc... Anyhow, bottom line is, at this time Arestides got a huge huge huge ego. Go figure eh? And if you were ever with us on Vent you'd know what I was talking about. Goats got sick of being treated like shit, so he wanted something against arestides to get him in trouble. This was his chance. He took it, and succeeded. Evasive and I had talked about this many times, but guess what, in the end, it doesnt make two fucking shits to anyone. WHy? Because it's in the fucking past. As ALL of this should be.

So we agree, again you can say your the "weiner", and we'll drop the subject, because quite frankly I dont give a shit. Just do me a huge favor. Leave me out of this. I just think you wanted buttsecks and since I told you no, you keep coming after me.

Moe needs a hug? I know you live close to Elgin big boy [/b]
    I have requested so many rollbacks. Half of them were utter bullshit. Hell, I think I told K2 that I had lost Chitin Shields +0 on the same account twice and both times they idiotically gave them to me. I told the entire ranking about my discovery, leading Xigenon to have around twice as many chitin shields as there used to be before ROFD. The point that I am trying to convey is EVERYONE KNEW I HAD GOTTEN "ROLL BACKS". I was open about my endeavor. I even remember who gave me the Rollbacks, and it wasn't you.

I didn't accuse you of being in any party you senile bastard. I just wrote how you told me about Arestides being framed (LOL) and how Arestide was the one who helped you get a job in KO.

Lets not talk about Arestide, lets talk about you. You know how "other" people get rejected after writing a customer support ticket when they write that they were scammed while selling their account? What about Carpumps ? Why did you restore his account even after knowing the fact that he got scammed when he sold his account on paypal? Why did you get him back his account? Oh yeah, you were buddies on vent. CORRUPTION RIGHT THERE!

I am not flamming Carpumps in anyway. He rode you like a cowboy and succeeded.

You were a bad GM. Let it go you corrupted bastard <_<

I live in Schaumburg. I currently am in Chicago though.

tolgahan

ibne madness :@ . i hate you .

let me make it all simple for all of you...

There has been no legit GM on usko ever.
    Every1 of em has been corrupt in some way

Smoker

let me make it all simple for all of you...

There has been no legit GM on usko ever.
    Every1 of em has been corrupt in some way[/b]
    Wrong.
    So very wrong.
    still loving HumanLoki
    and the new guy on logos
    Scordron babe i love yo ass

Infinitemadness

:angry:

I have requested so many rollbacks. Half of them were utter bullshit. Hell, I think I told K2 that I had lost Chitin Shields +0 on the same account twice and both times they idiotically gave them to me. I told the entire ranking about my discovery, leading Xigenon to have around twice as many chitin shields as there used to be before ROFD. The point that I am trying to convey is EVERYONE KNEW I HAD GOTTEN "ROLL BACKS". I was open about my endeavor. I even remember who gave me the Rollbacks, and it wasn&#39;t you.

I didn&#39;t accuse you of being in any party you senile bastard. I just wrote how you told me about Arestides being framed (LOL) and how Arestide was the one who helped you get a job in KO.

Lets not talk about Arestide, lets talk about you. You know how "other" people get rejected after writing a customer support ticket when they write that they were scammed while selling their account? What about Carpumps ? Why did you restore his account even after knowing the fact that he got scammed when he sold his account on paypal? Why did you get him back his account? Oh yeah, you were buddies on vent. CORRUPTION RIGHT THERE!

I am not flamming Carpumps in anyway. He rode you like a cowboy and succeeded.

You were a bad GM. Let it go you corrupted bastard <_<

I live in Schaumburg. I currently am in Chicago though.[/b]

Technically Moe, once again. You dont know what your talking about. CarPumps verified all his information. He did it the right way according to the policy&#39;s and procedures of K2. So thats my fault for me resetting his password.

Did I restore his account, in which you mean, rollback, or putting items on his account, because you are not going into detail about such situations, please share with me. In which I&#39;ll put up the gigantic big letters again. Dont make me do it.

I&#39;ll say it small this time. Obviously big doesnt do the job either. I cannot. I repeat. "COULD" not rollback/restore accounts with np&#39;s, lost exp, etc.......Son of a bitch, what else must I do to get that through your thick fucking skull. Are you that god damned retarded?

Im adding more to this...brb

abý

Well, not really my most behated GM, but he wasn&#39;t doing shit when there literally was macro everywhere you went in Cypher and I was getting pretty angry so I made a topic at the official forums...

lol

and stop talking shit about infinite moe, he was the best GM Cypher ever had, and I could be wrong, but I dont think you&#39;re that legit yourself...

Banned

i want to lock u too in a room and put many sharp objects around..

i wonder what would happen

Festo, the fucking prick spawned guard towers on me because I didn&#39;t let him leach at golems :@

Nic "HEY MATT SURPRISE"

Matt "FUCK YOU NIC"

*matt dies to towers*

Nic "OMG GUYS YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT I DID"

Eric; Cy "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Matt =&#39;(

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910