Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Powerful From Logo's

This is a discussion on Powerful From Logo's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private lol powerful selling his char/chars after admiting to selling gb on ebay :/ LO!L fucking faggit ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Private
    lol powerful selling his char/chars after admiting to selling gb on ebay :/ LO!L fucking faggit

i still dont get why ppl defend these guys
    You made HXB +9, why would you be any less of a duper than him? pmg it's the same odd's?!?!?!

Pwner4Last

/whine

So what if he babashopps or cheat, even if u u make 100 topics about it, he won't stop... Good for u that he left logos, maybe h can go be a babashopper or w/e he is on another server.

SilentDaemon

yea he is legıt

:pic:

ok lets say he did got it from green chest

1. u get only 1 green chest at LVL 55
    2. i cant believe he got hb in first chest so he had bunch of lvl 55 chars to make the quest over and over? or just buged it?
    3. lets say he did had few chars lvl 55+
    4. he cant make hb +7 frm 1 ~3hb's +0 rite?

hes legyt oky?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

rofl pic?
    u can even get a hb7 out of one hb+0, stop bs'ing.

Powerful

fuck all of you losers, skill less fucks..
    everytime you see someone that's better then you, you look for reasons.. why? how? he must be a cheater..
    to make it easier for yourself to accept the fact that someone owns you.

FUCK YOU ALL LOSERS, AND FUCK YOU TOO PHANTOMLINK AND YOU TOO PADDY SKILL LESS FUCK, A 6 YEARS OLD GIRL IS MORE SKILLED THEN YOU.

fuck fuck and fuck, ban me already thanks.

dude.. if you cheated.. stfu

Banned

powerful your a cheater, admit it, no one gets those items THAT fast you piece of crap. of course your good! you have +2 uniques!

grow the fuck up and get skill, you already have the items but it seems like you cant have both

:lol:

Ah moradon worm is stronger than me but i only call u a cheater... why is that ? h43r:

Bc u CHEAT!

:pic:

Originally posted by schrotti
    rofl pic? *
    u can even get a hb7 out of one hb+0, stop bs'ing.
    you can but comon ....

well say the truth idk about upgrading :P i suck at it so i dunno for me geting hb +7 out of 1 +0 is a BS ! :P

powerful u suck u allways go new server to try be " the best player" but u cant becoz u get owned by lot more ppl so u babashop than quit looser :wub:

I agree with Powerful. The one item I got from FT I made +7, I'm a duper/cheater too?!?!?!
    Just because he has more luck / better items, he is a cheater?
    That's fucking bullshit, you all have too fucked up ego's to accept that someone is better than you.

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    I agree with Powerful. The one item I got from FT I made +7, I'm a duper/cheater too?!?!?!
    That's fucking bullshit, you all have too fucked up ego's to accept that someone is better than you.
    Have you had recent problems with logic and eye issues ?

The Hell Breaker +7 wasn't the reason he was banned. To my knowledge, he had a +8 piece of Shell, 2 pieces of Chitin +8 and a MD +8 in two weeks on a new server. In my opinion, theres no way thats legit.

wraith86

powerful has insane items on edana or w/e and hes completely retarded.... he thinks hes the best player in USKO right after zero and flames everyone in his post. both of you need to go play in the sand you little kiddies

Listen, with the current prices it's not too hard to get 2/3 mirages +7 a day, then add some real life money and there you have some +8's. I agree he has ALOT of luck, but I don't think it's dupe, prolly babashope if anything.
    Like the other guy that made 3x md +8 out of 4x +7.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast