Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Prices on Dies going DOWN

This is a discussion on Prices on Dies going DOWN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well since ur all wondering it would be 80 gbs per account cause i only do even #'s for simplicity ...
Page: 7

Banned

well since ur all wondering

it would be 80 gbs per account cause i only do even #'s for simplicity so 2 bill on 3 chars and 2 bill in the inn = 8 bill per char
    so around 50 chars

but go one step further since these are level 1 accounts and could possible coin wiped if it were to ever happen since last coin wipe i lost 120 gbs cause my account were not level 31+

so i turned every coin into silver bar ;P

u can do 24 gbs per account worth of silver bars

i have over 100 accounts with silver bars on them just waiting and collecting more and more week by week

any other questions?

:lol:

well since ur all wondering

it would be 80 gbs per account cause i only do even #'s for simplicity so 2 bill on 3 chars and 2 bill in the inn = 8 bill per char
    so around 50 chars

but go one step further since these are level 1 accounts and could possible coin wiped if it were to ever happen since last coin wipe i lost 120 gbs cause my account were not level 31+

so i turned every coin into silver bar ;P

u can do 24 gbs per account worth of silver bars

i have over 100 accounts with silver bars on them just waiting and collecting more and more week by week

any other questions?

:lol:[/b]

o dont even try to take credit for that, i turned every single one of those into silver bars aside from the 40accs u did :P my 77 accs vs your 40 which u had someone else do and which i had to clean up ='s my credit soooo :P

and its 27.6gbs on an acc not 24 :P

DragonFire

o dont even try to take credit for that, i turned every single one of those into silver bars aside from the 40accs u did :P my 77 accs vs your 40 which u had someone else do and which i had to clean up ='s my credit soooo :P

and its 27.6gbs on an acc not 24 :P[/b]

wow....noob

Banned

and its 27.6gbs on an acc not 24 :P[/b]
    thanks slave :lol:

Luckyduck

I hope they wipe ALL coins AND silver bars this time xD BWA HA HA AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

(on low level accounts of course)

to add to that, I have several lvl 60+ account. I would like to advise the "Bank of Luckyduck" where you can store your coins for safe keeping. There will be an intial deposit fee + interest accrued weekly. Fees can be negotiated depending on amount of your transaciton. Account are limited to 1 withdrawl per week. Any withdrawl exceeded the limitations will be subject to a penalty fee of 10% of amount of withdrawl.

xD

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!

Banned

I hope they wipe ALL coins AND silver bars this time xD BWA HA HA AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

(on low level accounts of course)

to add to that, I have several lvl 60+ account. I would like to advise the "Bank of Luckyduck" where you can store your coins for safe keeping. There will be an intial deposit fee + interest accrued weekly. Fees can be negotiated depending on amount of your transaciton. Account are limited to 1 withdrawl per week. Any withdrawl exceeded the limitations will be subject to a penalty fee of 10% of amount of withdrawl.

xD
    OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!![/b]
    actually buddy your ass out cause some of those accounts are level 31+ so even if they did wipe i would still have more then anyone in gbs on diez

Lag0nx

Tez i have an idea for you.. Sell all your gbs for usd and buy ko from mgame or w/e that is and just get urself uber geard block turkish ips etc :wub:
    or gift some to me thats also very smart xD

it's not topic for "price in diez goes down, sell ur item fast"
    it's "HOW THE FUCK TEZ STORE HIS MONEY"

tez give me one account pls !!

DragonFire

Tez i have an idea for you.. Sell all your gbs for usd and buy ko from mgame or w/e that is and just get urself uber geard block turkish ips etc :wub:
    or gift some to me thats also very smart xD[/b]

gm plys

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567