Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Prizes in InterServer War

This is a discussion on Prizes in InterServer War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i still dont understand how this interserver one will work , wich server against who ? or its just gonna ...
Page: 2

Speed

i still dont understand how this interserver one will work , wich server against who ? or its just gonna be one huge war each day?

cold hearted dag has better ap then shard i think, str/or dex bonus, ice dmg, and resists 2 fr/lr/ir, sheild is def really high, dd/sd/and md i think, and some resists i think almost as good as cs or better i think, and staff has good ap, good element dmg, and might have dd idk cant remember, as for the spear i really dont know

the dagger has less ap from shard i think.. and -health bonus, but club def, dex bonus...
    staffs got health bonus and DD
    spear got str bonus, nice ap, club def and spear def.

the dagger has less ap from shard i think.. and -health bonus, but club def, dex bonus...
    staffs got health bonus and DD
    spear got str bonus, nice ap, club def and spear def.[/b]
    they have same stats as phoenix items in private servers?

defence abillities yes, ap and rest of that shit no.

they probably have the same special stats as the ones from priv servers but if the new dag has a little bit less ap then shard, but has dex on it aswell then it will have higher ap then shard if u think about it, and i dont think it has -hp on it well we will wait and c

they probably have the same special stats as the ones from priv servers but if the new dag has a little bit less ap then shard, but has dex on it aswell then it will have higher ap then shard if u think about it, and i dont think it has -hp on it well we will wait and c[/b]
    reason i said i think it has less ap than shard is coz im not sure whats the ap of +2 shard, and btw dark vane has abit less ap than shard and dex bonus but its not better than shard...
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9...tdaggeroo1.jpg

yeh hey retard lets np transfer on our lvl 70 + accounts we used to register WOO HOOO YEAH RIDE THE WAVE UR A GENIOUS[/b]

are you a fucking retard?

Everyone is getting a 70+ character, and most liekly, equip. You can probably name it too. You really need to get out of your dads basement, i guess the air down their is stale.

are you a fucking retard?

Everyone is getting a 70+ character, and most liekly, equip. You can probably name it too. You really need to get out of your dads basement, i guess the air down their is stale.[/b]
    i dont think u understood what he was trying to say. let me try to break it down.

since older servers had so much people trying to register for interserver wars they only allowed higher levels to register. so that made it mostly lvl 70 chars that could register. k2 can easily find out ur account even if u change the character name. so what hes trying to say no1 would be stupid enough to risk their account getting banned for np xfer in the interserver war.

that flame wasnt neccessary either. some people just flame for any little thing nowadays :/

i dont think u understood what he was trying to say. let me try to break it down.

since older servers had so much people trying to register for interserver wars they only allowed higher levels to register. so that made it mostly lvl 70 chars that could register. k2 can easily find out ur account even if u change the character name. so what hes trying to say no1 would be stupid enough to risk their account getting banned for np xfer in the interserver war.

that flame wasnt neccessary either. some people just flame for any little thing nowadays :/[/b]

you can np transfer in wars without anyone knowing, and people still np transfer in normal KO in cz. Im not sure what the gm coverage of the inter wars will be, but i doubt it'll be heavy, due to it not being transferedback to normal servers. Hence, people trying to np trasnfer (whihc np woudl be the most likely canadiate for top 5) would most likey do so, without much retalition.

However, it would seem as k2 has stepped up to plate recently, with bannings of king abusers, so we'll just wait to see.

And, i only flamed back because of Privates first flame, he could have simply said " i do not beleive anyone will np transfer, as they are on their real account". But no, being private, he has to be a cunt.

who said u gonna start with enough nps to transfer?

Aba

hmm can someone translate those times to Pacific (California)? I'm fucking lazy

you can np transfer in wars without anyone knowing, and people still np transfer in normal KO in cz. Im not sure what the gm coverage of the inter wars will be, but i doubt it'll be heavy, due to it not being transferedback to normal servers. Hence, people trying to np trasnfer (whihc np woudl be the most likely canadiate for top 5) would most likey do so, without much retalition.

However, it would seem as k2 has stepped up to plate recently, with bannings of king abusers, so we'll just wait to see.
    And, i only flamed back because of Privates first flame, he could have simply said " i do not beleive anyone will np transfer, as they are on their real account". But no, being private, he has to be a cunt.[/b]
    ugh why would i say that its common sense ur not going to np transfer on a 70 + account / 60 + for girakon/ronark and no ones going to risk it when theres going to be 5 different gms running around streaming it live

hmm can someone translate those times to Pacific (California)? I'm fucking lazy[/b]
    california=PDT -_-

ugh why would i say that its common sense ur not going to np transfer on a 70 + account / 60 + for girakon/ronark and no ones going to risk it when theres going to be 5 different gms running around streaming it live[/b]

alright private, im sorry for ever doubting you. Will you ever forgive me?

those gms arent gonna be everywehre, they're gonna eb where the action is, not where some dude is np transfering.

Im nto even bother replying to what you say anymore, its a waste to argue over such meaningless shit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast