Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server)

This is a discussion on Pro Ninja Looters from Clan Oblivion (Girakon server) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and up to all those fuckers who think that our clan is going to disband - WE ARE NOT !!! ...
Page: 5

PartyPLZZ

and up to all those fuckers who think that our clan is going to disband - WE ARE NOT !!! this clan exist since olimpia's begining so go try somewere else[/b]
    maybe u arent disbanding that clan but with 8 ppl in it u couldnt do a shit

lutekkkk

yea .. we had 2 parties on last CSW .. and that wasn't all members

and in olimpia we had 10 active players in the end and that was enough to keep us alive

we all know that Bloodline (same with SG) have some wierd problems with Oblivion since you couldn't organise to kill felankor again and you blamed us and you disbanded ally

GiveItToMeBaby

well oblivion said on polish forum almost the same about sapientes nice lie

btw i remember about 2 months ago before i had break of game, some oblivion members picked up gems changing row dk how but they weren't near box... probably some town method or w/e

and jokero shout the fuck up becouse u r 14years old (he was playing with us on pathos so we know, he requested us to upgrade glave +7 & fps... retard kid)[/b]
    If u want know i have 18 years old and when i was playing with SG on Pathos this is my first Month with KO so nc

Hemp Gru

If u want know i have 18 years old and when i was playing with SG on Pathos this is my first Month with KO so nc[/b]
    18? haha that owned me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well tell me why about 2years ago u had voice of woman or 12years old kid?
    so nc[/b]
    what about that steal try with glave what egzo upgraded for u... well just for use in clan w/e it was glave... thats why u had no chance to get better items
    also...
    nc[/b]
    after days of exping with us u just left and sold char...
    so nc[/b]

Icy

wow big flame war over gems

a few times i was in dungeon and people from oblivion started to ninja loot
    my solution was ninja looting as well i got more fortunate cause all time i ninja was
    3 gems where they only had 1 gem.

bloodline starts to ninja and i do the same shit

its funny how people would leave others to loot and i would usually be able to ninja
    whenever i wanted because no one would loot so it gave me time
    sometimes i would just press "e" with box open and be able to loot that shit.

JUST NINJA BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES is my policy should try it sometime

PartyPLZZ

we all know that Bloodline (same with SG) have some wierd problems with Oblivion since you couldn't organise to kill felankor again and you blamed us and you disbanded ally[/b]
    yeah right... u broke the alliance when u attacked us on csw i know u wanna be funny but first think then post becouse my bladder wount stand another 15 minutes of laughing

GiveItToMeBaby

well tell me why about 2years ago u had voice of woman or 12years old kid?[/b]
    couse i have that voice this is somethink like i am asking u why u have that color hairs

yea .. we had 2 parties on last CSW .. and that wasn't all members
    and in olimpia we had 10 active players in the end and that was enough to keep us alive
    we all know that Bloodline (same with SG) have some wierd problems with Oblivion since you couldn't organise to kill felankor again and you blamed us and you disbanded ally[/b]
    We haven't disband this ally just cuz of that. There was more:
    1. You attacked us on CSW (gangbanging zafira for fun so he got angry and press "disband button")
    2. You guys didnt want to come for fela and isi.
    3. Diavole and Andareste tried to stole our members by talking crap to our members like " bloodline suck, come to us"
    4. Talking shit like you noob and stuff (cursing)
    5. Making up things about our clan (cheers andareste aka Bambo)

Crazy u can agree with this:
    Back then in september actually old bloodline died. 85% of our core members stopped playing(school, in real life issues and such)
    But we're still here getting stronger each day (i hope so at least)

About that "kiddos part". We have some kids in our clan too but even old guys act like childs(like me)
    But its about rules, every single man has em, when u ninja loot u actually ROB someone, takes the money of him what makes him poorer.
    Thief is a thief no matter how old is he.
    If you steel things in a VIDEO game you definatly act unmature.

Thanks

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

kurwa!

jebane ninja loot'y !

lutekkkk

yea .. there is always "our truth" and "your truth" ...

don't tell that we weren't on felankor ... we were twice there ... twice waiting for over 30minutes to BL organise ....

yea we were attacking you, just like Shiru did earlier - it was fun, we weren't fighting for a castle, we were just having fun in delos

and diavole asked 1 your clannie to join us, because we were playing alot together and yes, Bloodlines were in let's say bad condition, so he though he maybe wanna join us

and bambo is bambo ... he talks random stuff to everyone ... you can love him or hate him ^^

and bambo is bambo ... he talk randoms stuff for everyone ... you can love him or hate him ^^[/b]
    :P i dont care what ppl say, its just a game ^^

nocomment

:P i dont care what ppl say, its just a game ^^[/b]
    this game is your life because u dont have other life ^^ haha eot.

r3ku

ko is 4life
    No wracajmy do tematu bo sie miło zaczyna robic

:P i dont care what ppl say, its just a game ^^[/b]
    I love you .. u dont care about that .. ?

fuking ninja looters :P

Laggy

Ninja Gems ahaha xD new one fuk then :lol:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast