Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PunkBuster! Coming to a server near you

This is a discussion on PunkBuster! Coming to a server near you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SaltyTaco Way to go on the open beta test of punkbuster! Now you can beta test your ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    Way to go on the open beta test of punkbuster!

Now you can beta test your bypasses with no ill effects to your real in game characters if you get caught trying to bypass it!!!
    most likely theyll be passing all the logs over to the pb for pb to make patches for so it doesnt matter if they catch u in the beta or not the logs will show all

but then again its k2...i doubt theyll even keep logs

azzy

Originally posted by Inpulse
    are u joking? PB is one of the best programs for online gaming out there...it's used for ET as well
    I agree. It used to be used for CS 1.6 as well, until they retired and sold it to Steam when CS evolved.

Inpulse

u realize how easy it is to bypass hackshiled? pb is very hard to bypass, detects all illegal programs on your computer...for ET at least

Originally posted by Inpulse
    are u joking? PB is one of the best programs for online gaming out there...it's used for ET as well
    And ET got enough cheaters tbh...

Natazaku

Originally posted by azzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(azzy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    I agree. It used to be used for CS 1.6 as well, until they retired and sold it to Steam when CS evolved.[/b]
    You are clueless lol... cs has always used VAC.

Also HackSheild doesnt dc you ingame beside some times that speed hack thing that I my self have never gotten but if it doenst connect to upgrade server then it will dc you and non premiums that will majorly suck for cause then they will have to spend along time to reconnect.

THEAXE

Pb is 100 times better than hs

pb gobal bans ha there is no way a gm can un ban hacker it works off your m/b video cards id and only pb can unban u so who cares if u swap ips u will need a new comp (look out for heaps of m/b and video cards on ebay)

player id tags as in most pb games u just brings down console ~ and type pb_plist it will show who that person is on all 3 chars so u will know who u r dealing with

yes pb is has been crack a few times and it has some bugs ps.unkown guild key btw
    easy to setup a data base of players guild number and if they r banned
    they only people who r worried about pb will be the hackers

pb is easy to update for all known hacks just send them to evenbalance
    and look forward if ke does introduce pb

Natazaku

Few PB Hacks?
    Try like 6 Months of crazy ass hacking full time.

Inpulse

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    And ET got enough cheaters tbh...[/b]

I've only found 1 cheater on a punkbuster server who was perm and blobally banned imediatly

Natazaku

lol if u played cs and they had pb u would beleive the ppl speed hackign werent cheating..

Inpulse

i don't play cs :/ that game is gay, whoever shoots first wins

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

I think it's good that they're trying something new, and I think PB is pretty good.

TristoN

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    I think it's good that they're trying something new, and I think PB is pretty good.
    PB sucked on America's Army for 2+ years, still sucks now. All aimbots, hacks, private xp bugged servers, etc. It's all gay gay gay

NicKO

Faern

Big differance between FPS hacks and bot programs. Puh-lease.

But yeah, like whoever said, the biggest differance is no more 12-yr olds with dad's cc. I hope you guys will live it out.

JulioBR

wow thats nice!!!

Cheating death too :P

kirky

Lol no shit ay i havent played mohaa in ages!!! DMW!!! lol remeber old times zamerith

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast