Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Purity Ring to Celebrate White Day....

This is a discussion on Purity Ring to Celebrate White Day.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not much of a discussion here... mgames (creator?) / K2 (distributor), asian company (korean?) celebrates "white day", 30 days after ...
Page: 5

not much of a discussion here...

mgames (creator?) / K2 (distributor), asian company (korean?)

celebrates "white day", 30 days after valentines day...people who received gifts need to ante up and reciprocate...

30 days after that, "black day" people who didnt get any ass on either day...get their angry sorry asses together, gather around a table...curse under their breath while eating noodles

i think its interesting how cultures exchange ideas and something else becomes of them..in this case, valentines day, migrates to asia and suddenly spawns both white and black day.

at least everyone learned something new...i know i did.

im just hoping that this little marketing ploy never finds its way to america or the rest of the world...its already enough that as men, we need to worry about xmas, new years eve and valentines day within the span of under 60 days...

I was just stating that having a purity ring on white day isn't the best choice for a ring to celebrate the day, I know what the day means its just weird they'd go along with this patch.

If u played during the Cursed Gobble event aka Thanksgiving event times, they changed it from Cursed Turkey to Cursed Gobble, to satisfy complaints, and honestly which reference do u even find slightly offensive?

Cursed Turkey mob to celebrate Thanksgiving Event
    -or-
    Purity Ring to celebrate White Day Event

FlippinSweeT

A Purity Ring to celebrate White Day....

Wow racist much, is all I gotta say. Might as well just call it KKK day.

I was just stating that having a purity ring on white day isn't the best choice for a ring to celebrate the day, I know what the day means its just weird they'd go along with this patch.[/b]
    u never said anything about not being the best choice, and when ppl think of something pure they do think of the color white, if that offends someone then they have their own personal issues to deal with. it's not racist when it's in reference to something that's who knows how old, it's only racist when ppl like you make it racist. almost 90% of racial terms anymore is because of ppl taking something that isn't racist and twisting and screwing it up until it is racist. btw, is this all u can do when u get banned for bug abusing? post useless topics?

Volcanic

A Purity Ring to celebrate White Day....

Wow racist much, is all I gotta say. Might as well just call it KKK day.

The ring sucks too btw:

Defense = 5
    Strength Bonus = 2,
    Health Bonus = 2,
    Intelligence Bonus = 2,
    HP Bonus = 25,
    MP Bonus = 10,
    Resistance to Flame = -10,
    Resistance to Glacier = -10,
    Resistance to Lightning = 30,[/b]

What did you bug abuse, out of curiosity? Macro`n again?

Psy

What did you bug abuse, out of curiosity? Macro`n again?[/b]
    A2 felankor.

Glader

Cooltang does have a point with the cursed gobbles though

Things CAN be taken the wrong way and usually they do. Not thinking ahead and implementing purity rings on white day is just.....not so smart.

When it comes to racism etc. it's never about HOW things are being said, it's about WHAT is being said. Terms like "******" and "Nigga" are good examples of that.

*EDIT* Look, it even got censored

portuguesesoldier

WOW never have i seen so many small bus riders in one location! keep them helmets on

necro_

if whiteday represents japs, why dont they just call it yellow day?

Havoc2

Just calling it "White Day" is maybe borderline offensive. But adding a "Purity ring to celebrate white day" definitely crosses the line for some.[/b]
    I haven't seen one turk flame "White Day offends me!" but I come onto Ko4life and I see ignorant people posting saying it "offends" them. I'm sorry if saying the word WHITE offends you but one day you'll realize it's not all about you and you being oppressed, if I were K2 just because of the ignorance of some of these posters I would make a Day called Kant Katch Kills day and every mob has light feet and runs from you for one day. If you seriously get offended of a White Day then maybe you should pick up a book and read.

First person thats been offended by White Day that can tell me why Black History month is in the month that it is and what event triggered it I'll mail you absolutely nothing.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

How about you fuckers read here http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

Colors symbolize different meanings, and have throughout history when race had nothing to do about it. To complain about a game having a white day and a ring of purity (WHICH WHITE STANDS FOR) is fucking ignorant.

FlippinSweeT

How about you fuckers read here http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

Colors symbolize different meanings, and have throughout history when race had nothing to do about it. To complain about a game having a white day and a ring of purity (WHICH WHITE STANDS FOR) is fucking ignorant.[/b]

cooltang and magicality post this cuz they ahve nothing else to do with their pathetic lives other than bug-abuse, get banned, post stupid stuff on ko4life and cry about it all.

swashy100

Personally lol i fink in all fairness the ring suxs mayb good for some things mayb gd for paramums, obl mage? and many all lighting mobs but overall suxxy ring in game :P

ZeIda

cooltang and magicality post this cuz they ahve nothing else to do with their pathetic lives other than bug-abuse, get banned, post stupid stuff on ko4life and cry about it all.[/b]
    And you have nothing better to do then post stupid, useless & retarded flames?

FlippinSweeT

And you have nothing better to do then post stupid, useless & retarded flames?[/b]
    eh, some might be stupid, but called for. but yes i do post flames to those who deserve them. if someone finds a certain "color" to be potential racial material, then they have some of their own personal issues, that's all.

/flame_on

ZeIda

eh, some might be stupid, but called for. but yes i do post flames to those who deserve them. if someone finds a certain "color" to be potential racial material, then they have some of their own personal issues, that's all.

/flame_on[/b]

Its ok that you say whatever you think, but you said the same thing like 3 times in 1 topic..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast