Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quest bug = dead knightonline

This is a discussion on Quest bug = dead knightonline within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private k2 is doing a really good job up to this point banning all koxp recent patch ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Private
    k2 is doing a really good job up to this point banning all koxp recent patch has eliminated koxp for time being hasn't been a good 100% public duping method since rofd release *

up to this point its been good now a bug comes *

AND PPL ARE WHINING BOUT THEY MIGHT DO A ROLL BACK U ALL SHOULD DIE IF U DONT WANT ROLL BACK

roll back is 100% necessary at this point i expect a inventory roll back and all exp gained through quest to be elminated however its possible

so far no k2 official will say roll back is comming but have speculated that it looks like theres going to be a roll back

and i think only reason roll back hasn't come is because there isn't a fix for it
    Yeah, I thought FT items were going to be wiped on servers where it hasn't been completed legitimately.
    IE: The green chests are unlockable, so really how hard is it to script - a routine, to check for +1 and up FT uniques.

But you're right, K2, is handling everything properly.

And if you think there isn't a dupe method, or hasn't been up to this point. You're dreaming.

I want a roll back, to November 2005.

Sustain

I dont care if ppl got all these shitty items I have made trades, upgrades, sells that are crucial to me I will most likely quit and I am sure many will quit bcoz of this.(if they rollback non-abusers too)

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    haha. Now I know how to do it LMAO SO EASY. hahaah gonna get lvl 80 now wooho.
    so. its fuked up until YOU know how to do it huh

stupid cunt

wiggen123

same here Sustain

You all should quit and leave the Turks to fuck up each other -_-

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The funniest thing is that K2 can't rollback, since everybody would complain about their lost exp or items :lol:
    Atm K2 is really fucked.. This might lead to the end on knight online.
    EDIT: Lol I was trading some noobs who were trying to bug abyss blessing quest and I think I was able to fuck them up so they can't bug it
    anymore lol.. They told me that I would get hacked for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

priest_

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    The funniest thing is that K2 can't rollback, since everybody would complain about their lost exp or items *:lol:
    you think they care what people complain about? :/

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf
    The funniest thing is that K2 can't rollback, since everybody would complain about their lost exp or items *:lol:
    you think they care what people complain about? :/[/b]
    Well no, but they would have to give us free days of prem or pay back our money..

wiggen123

I start thinking this thing isnt a bug this is a new "feature" :lol:

Banned

Default Re: Quest bug = dead knightonline

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    This is crazy, aboslutely fucked up.

Shells+1 go for 5-10mil.

shells+7 go for max 100mil. *
    now I logged onto cypher1, buyed every shell I saw because I tought it was cheap, now I cant even be able to sell them for half the price I buyed them for, this shit is fucking the echonomy up to the max.
    what are k2 *going to do? they cant rollback becuase this have been going on for maybe 2weeks, a rollback of two weeks would mess things up ingame, so they cant do that. we need to help k2, not spam CS.

gizzzmo94065

Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)</div>
    Originally posted by priest_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf

you think they care what people complain about? :/
    Well no, but they would have to give us free days of prem or pay back our money..[/b]
    yeah, u are right, because @ the moment u didnt get anything from ur premium...
    and by the way, i am happy that i sold my char 4 weeks ago, because they wont
    be much worth in a few days...
    i feel sorry for the people who did theyr lvl legal... :unsure:

the best thing they could do right now is shut down every server fix these bugs and roll back all the quests done in the last month.

Nick

how much people would leave this game ??

ALLOT :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by Nick
    how much people would leave this game ??

ALLOT :angry:
    It's already happened :lol:

Lawless

Frankly K2 needs to check the damn logs and see who exactly been buggin and who hasnt, permaban that ip and delete those toons quilty, premium or bloody not.

Cant be hard to see who has gained 20 shell parts, green chests, and a 100mill xp in the last 72 hours, kinda fecking obvious

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast