Question regarding USKO account

This is a discussion on Question regarding USKO account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. I have a few questions I really need answers for asap, I write here to check if u guys ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb Question regarding USKO account

Hello. I have a few questions I really need answers for asap, I write here to check if u guys might be able to help me out, my NTT ticket is processing way too slow...

#1 My friend told me that if I activate premium to my account I will be able to trade / open merchants without having to register my cellphone number to my account. Truth or False?

#2 Last time I played on USKO it was not possible to login to an account which was registered on a cellphone number in a different Country (for example, I live in Sweden and my USKO account is SMS-verified with a Chinese chellphone number. Will I still be able to login and play? Yes or No?

Thanks in advance! [v]xoxo[v]

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maltuz View Post
    Hello. I have a few questions I really need answers for asap, I write here to check if u guys might be able to help me out, my NTT ticket is processing way too slow...

#1 My friend told me that if I activate premium to my account I will be able to trade / open merchants without having to register my cellphone number to my account. Truth or False?

#2 Last time I played on USKO it was not possible to login to an account which was registered on a cellphone number in a different Country (for example, I live in Sweden and my USKO account is SMS-verified with a Chinese chellphone number. Will I still be able to login and play? Yes or No?

Thanks in advance! [v]xoxo[v]
    Did you use Chinese cellphone to register?
    No wonder you got it done : d

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Did you use Chinese cellphone to register?
    No wonder you got it done : d

nono its unregistered atm, I need to know before I do anything bcuz I already loaded the account with lots of KC and I still cant register my swedish number ntt doesnt seem to help me out with it therefore I was gonna ask my mom she lives in Shanghai but only if I will be able to play on my account with a Chinese cellphone number registered to it.

on #2 i can tell you YES you can play with a number that's not from your country.

on #1 i'm not sure i always thought you weren't able to trade without a cellphone number registered atm, but it could be i'm mistaking