Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quitting KO

This is a discussion on Quitting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u forgot ur rols+2 and hb+8 when ft was down(n hb+8 was obvoiously kom'ed) n when felix was still "planning" ...
Page: 6

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u forgot ur rols+2 and hb+8 when ft was down(n hb+8 was obvoiously kom'ed) n when felix was still "planning" to get his rols+2 if u wanna comment on usd spending u would be fighting with tez for top spot

Inactive Member

Then he could have just stopped visiting the forums instead of getting himself banned from Paddy ( who also didn't give much space between posting and his banning so didn't let any "explainations" get out )[/b]
    True, but I think he wasn't certain he will manage to stay away from community (he quit once already but came back), so he decided to get a ban so he wouldn't have any option left...

Trip pushed it too much with the quit post :Q

Well the thing is that plan wouldent work well unless he got ip banned. :lol: And that bitch better get on msn sometimes.

little_painter

IIIII whats ur highest iq score till date? 80? 81?
    your a sad sad little boy bro, i bought my hb+8(witch i no longer own :S) froma friend cause hee was stupid enough too left the gm who helped ikoria get 3 lvlvs fre scam him

of items i had bought too help him. the hb+8 i then lent too a turcish friend of mine this was back in january 2006,an item bought from a guy who left ko cause hee was fedup with the bullshit.. 2 my knowledge there was 2 legit +8 hbs at that time.. 1 was mine and the other one pammie bought(later sold agian, then boyught agian then i lose track)
    i from martch 2006 till november 2006 had 1x rol+2 1x rol+1 1x we+2 and 1x we+1 in+1 ib+0 3x elixirs+8s(later bought 1 and traded too a 5th burned 4 of em ) anda wooping robe+8 and 4x completes+7 novemeber ca. i traded too boots+8 and some crimsons+8 parts in january i traded my hb+8 for a cs+0 and i traded my in+1 too make my ep+3, i gave up on the idea of making bol+3 and "settled" with bol+2

atm doya is using my cs+0 and has my hanouk+7 and lychaneonhammer+8(also items i bought in january/febuary jsut 2 help clannies)

the 2nd rol+2 i made from trading the 2x roc+1s i bought in january 1 + coins i traded with ikoria for a rol+1 other i traded with glarfist for a rol+1 with coins
    the chicinpriest+8 full set i bought i sold ewo(witch hee sold on agian grr) and bought my friend thecall some chicin+8/shell+7 anbd a skelly for his char (witch i gave him) sins hee was tired of being mage and wanted too bee rouge(now hee share the rouge "doya" with the guy who used too own ewo
    if you see mee ingame.. ewo/thecall might bee pking on my char

if they are not on their own char "doya"
    i have no problems with the fact that they hate exping, i didnet give them my pw too help mee, i dont need help im fine...
    i bought alotta shit when i got my bonus from the military and you know what.. it was my money... i spend it on items for mee and friends who wasent able too get sutch items on their own... and yes, all except 1 was turks soo shot mee once they stopped i lent the items too someone ells and soo on, sadly with time most peps left the game ko soo i ended up with items i them traded too improve my own jewlry
    i achually did alot of resertch before trading with the peps i traded with..
    that you compare me with tez of all people is only a sign of your lack of intelect oky aga
    i pity your smallminded ness and eager too trow shit without looking into wtf your babling about

I have known tripple for like 2 years and I can say all those items are 100% legit and he farmed for his +9's. Also he lvled like crazy but most of his time he farmed for raptors and shells.[/b]
    bwahahaha xDxDD ;D

MissK

Nice job Trip, nice flame war you have leave

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

painter did u just said something? i think it went pass my ears, i'm just not very attracted to junk, sry

ShayaN

Oke baba

painterr yourr iqq

iss goodd okee

, wee justt alll peonss

s okeee

Banned

painterr yourr iqq

iss goodd okee

, wee justt alll peonss

s okeee[/b]
    holy shit i just peed in my pants ROFL :lol:

Didnt that joke went too far? :huh: Anyway, good to see it wasnt real after all

so. you're saying. Most of the high people arnt legit, or they've macroed?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Erm what was the Daydreamers moto...aah dream at day dupe/kom at night. Waggy can be so funny sometimes.

And still no meaow?

Then he could have just stopped visiting the forums instead of getting himself banned from Paddy ( who also didn't give much space between posting and his banning so didn't let any "explainations" get out )[/b]
    /cry

go read the vaulted selling post phantom, you'll see he had plenty of time

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast