Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

race to 80

This is a discussion on race to 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan If you go all the way to 80 you're either a macroer or just plain crazy. ...
Page: 2

idefix

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    If you go all the way to 80 you're either a macroer or just plain crazy.
    or a no-life lol....

Hostage

This was said about level 70. Whats gonna happen when we have a new level 80 in a few months?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

This was said about level 70. Whats gonna happen when we have a new level 80 in a few months?[/b]
    Well, it depends on what the best xp is in FD. Even if its 3x as fast it will still take longer to do 70-80 than 60-70 in old KO because the xp requirements are so steep :X

::udontseme::

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage@

This was said about level 70. Whats gonna happen when we have a new level 80 in a few months?
    Well, it depends on what the best xp is in FD. Even if its 3x as fast it will still take longer to do 70-80 than 60-70 in old KO because the xp requirements are so steep :X[/b]
    When i was lvl 67, I thought the same like you do.. But i am 70 now.. And i got LOADS OF SPARE TIME at KO so what do i do? XP because im bored.. So i dont think it will be that "crazy"

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by ::udontseme::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::udontseme:</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    @

Well, it depends on what the best xp is in FD. Even if its 3x as fast it will still take longer to do 70-80 than 60-70 in old KO because the xp requirements are so steep :X[/b]
    When i was lvl 67, I thought the same like you do.. But i am 70 now.. And i got LOADS OF SPARE TIME at KO so what do i do? XP because im bored.. So i dont think it will be that "crazy"[/b][/quote]

If they don't adjust the xp charts, its about 2 billion xp to go 79-80. Ow?

I think it hurts that I can do 2-4% a day max. I don't have a lot of spare time anymore. That kind of progress is depressing to maintain hence my level won't be changing any time soon. The state of the game is also making me question why I'd put in the time anyway. People have already leveled to 70 legitly by themselves, there's really nothing left to prove.

TunaFishyMe

Im 70 right now, and like you, whenever there are no other pk parties i xp a bit. I do it because theres nothing really to do. But its kinda wrong that im playing a game not for entertainment but because theres nothing else to do. I rather play addictinggames.com games cuz they are more entertaining.

idefix

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Im 70 right now, and like you, whenever there are no other pk parties i xp a bit. *I do it because theres nothing really to do. *But its kinda wrong that im playing a game not for entertainment but because theres nothing else to do. *I rather play addictinggames.com games cuz they are more entertaining.
    hahahhaha :P typefast is good game there :P and divine intervention lol....

being max lvl is kinda boring i think, nothign else to do than pk and do bosses, and bosses spawn so rarely in ko, that basically its just pk then... and when ur max lvl u own too easily lol.... itll be fun for a few months i guess, then the fun kinda goes away.

TunaFishyMe

I acutally like that Sinless blade game. I always loved those game "beat-em up" games

Banned

well i will hardcore it to 80 in 3 months with friends leveling me while i sleep just to sell my levle 80 char :P :rollseyes: :lol:

Cleatus

i'll just be lazy and do nothing untill somone sells a lvl 80 char and i'll buy it for usd and piss everyone off.

Originally posted by Cleatus
    i'll just be lazy and do nothing untill somone sells a lvl 80 char and i'll buy it for usd and piss everyone off.
    gg

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus

haha cletus i will support u if u do that....buy my level 80 then ok....LOL....i wont buy a level 80 but i got your back if u do....so long as u let me play it if i am not 80 or u bought my level 80 i still get to play :wub:

Originally posted by evenson
    I'll race you to 75 *h43r:

ROFL

hang on, lemme re-read that...

ROFL

QuIcK

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by ::udontseme::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::udontseme:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    @

Well, it depends on what the best xp is in FD. Even if its 3x as fast it will still take longer to do 70-80 than 60-70 in old KO because the xp requirements are so steep :X
    When i was lvl 67, I thought the same like you do.. But i am 70 now.. And i got LOADS OF SPARE TIME at KO so what do i do? XP because im bored.. So i dont think it will be that "crazy"[/b]
    If they don't adjust the xp charts, its about 2 billion xp to go 79-80. Ow?

I think it hurts that I can do 2-4% a day max. I don't have a lot of spare time anymore. That kind of progress is depressing to maintain hence my level won't be changing any time soon. The state of the game is also making me question why I'd put in the time anyway. People have already leveled to 70 legitly by themselves, there's really nothing left to prove.[/b][/quote]

i believe the requirements do go up after 75 a bit not sure.. about the xp it wont be that bad... put it this way ur 67 there are probably enough quests to get u to 69-70...

TristoN

Default Re: race to 80

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    was just wondering if anyone would be interested to join a race to 80 . I say anyone willing to participate puts in 10m (or w.e would be decided) have the money sit with a neutral party until its over. I'm well aware that getting to 80 takes half a year+ but i still think it would be a fun thing to do and it would provide a nice congrats to the first person in diez to hit 80

lets hear what u guys think :P
    killa will win hardcore bet ftw :-p
    ill hold money

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast