Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re-catapulting IS bug abuse, finally an answer from GM

This is a discussion on Re-catapulting IS bug abuse, finally an answer from GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sorry but give me uploaded ksc's seeing as how you already edited out names and other part of the ...
Page: 3

I'm sorry but give me uploaded ksc's seeing as how you already edited out names and other part of the conversation how do we not know the rest of it was open to your interpretation.

Also this rule would be completely unenforceable in it's current state,

Oh wait sorry your banned because you don't read an unoffical forum!

Hostage

oh really? maybe thats why i called it a legit bug, thanks for repeating what i said like a damn parrot...as for what i said about proof thats my own experience from reporting cheaters and working with gm's...maybe their rules have changed since i was a constable but i highly doubt it, as it was back then when k2 was getting "serious" with their gm's and fired all externals the gm's needed to either see it themselevs or have fraps where u can clearly see the persons name(screenshots did not cut it at all and u would just get ignored if u only had ss proof)
    oh? show this proof theyve been banned for it? or is ur only proof that the people disappeared? how hard is it to name change again? hostage u should be fully aware from the number of years uve played(and im guessing still do play) of the corruption of k2 and how no cheater ever is really banned, how k2 will lie about banning peolpe to fool the mass legit idiots that play this game, which apparently u have become to believe k2 actually ban anyone above lvl 60 for anything

go live in ur fantasy world where people get banned, ill continue to live in reality where theyll stay banned til they the cheaters pipe up "ill buy gold premium and a name change" sometimes the name change isnt even necessary!
    Blood used it as well, its been around forever and was for the longest time a legit and effective tactic for defending the castle....but alas now people have begun to whine and whine and whine about it....im not aware of the situation fully though do u still only need 1 key? or does it cost keys every time u do it? if it costs keys then i see no problem with it, its been an effective and legit tactic for the longest time...if it only uses 1 key forever then ya, bug[/b]

Legit bug? It was not ruled as a bug. :lol: Learn to read. I personally installed fraps for people bug abusing csw all the time. I sent in over 100+ fraps of people abusing it. They've been banned. And no i don't have proof of it. WHY WOULD I? It's been a few years since I bothered with it. I don't give a shit about this game. Also, I didn't say people didn't get around it either. I'm sure many people did, and bans probably were only 30 days anyways.

I do not play this game, and I have not come back in more than a year and a half. GTFO. I don't play this shit, are you serious?! You think I don't know it's corrupted? You act like I'm stupid. This bug has been complained about since it was used. And tbh who cares about how many keys it takes? It's the fact you can't kill someone because of a glitch.

Blood did use it, i wont lie to you. But when the arguement of bug abuse came up. It was put to a halt VERY fast. Anyone caught doing it was kicked from blood. Devile spoke clearly and firmly about it and after that it was not used.

I'm done here. You are not worth my time.

SilicoN

technically combo is a bug, its just a legit bug there are lots of legit bugs that they dont ban for...like i dont see any1 getting banned for using a str suit to hold more pots

though i dont know why u all jump on me saying that he doesnt say its bannable, my main point was who cares if it is they arent gonna ban for it anyway[/b]
    How about pm a gm and ask if you can report some1 that does combo ? Since you can report this bug and i don't think it you can report some1 that combo´s :P

You should know better![/b]
    ...or just read the ToS that every KO player accepts.

...or just read the ToS that every KO player accepts.[/b]
    Usd items vioate ToS also, so does that mean anyone who turns up at csw and kills me with one should be banned?

Oh wait!

Usd items vioate ToS also, so does that mean anyone who turns up at csw and kills me with one should be banned?

Oh wait![/b]
    You fail to adress why someone bug abusing should not be banned when it clearly states bug abuse is bannable and K2 has done quite a few banninations regarding bug abuse in general; because you cannot.

To answer your question: yes of course, USD trading spoils the game.

Of course, to move further on with your logic, the ToS is just a joke that does not need to be read anyway; tell that to those who have gotten banned before.

Mp3Steelo

hmm.. KO gm's :-)
    its illegal to use the catapult bug, it's illegal to move to another server, it's illegal to have cs on a server where it doesn't drop accourding to the gm's, not even from lesath even if you kill 1mil or w/e..
    why aren't the gm's present on csw's ?
    why are some people moved from beramus to pathos WITH their accounts+items such as rare dd's sd's and chitin shields which are impossible to have accourding to the gm's..
    when you guys wake up ? they just do whatever they wanna do whenever they wanna do.
    if they want to bann you, they'll find a reason.
    if they don't want to, they'll leave you alone and act like nothing happened

::SnOrLaX::

Can u give me this ksc on pm ??

Psy

The point has been made, topic closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123