Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Reversed Items.... >.< stop it pls...

This is a discussion on Reversed Items.... >.< stop it pls... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its good to have everything rebirthed or eveeything not rebirthed. I dont like having evrything glow except, say, pauldron and ...
Page: 3

Wallenstein

Its good to have everything rebirthed or eveeything not rebirthed. I dont like having evrything glow except, say, pauldron and helmet. Or visa versa.

Yea, an unrebirth scroll would be good to have, along with an unenchent scroll.

Nosferatu_Incognito

The best is when you have someone that only rebirthed their pads and then uses a transformation scroll into a bulcan...

Their ass glows.

lol

You may now point and laugh.

I've only reversed one item and that was the +8/80 md I made. Why did I reverse it? b/c the md I trade a wp for was reversed to 5/80, so naturally I wanted to have a matching set. :P Other than that I could care less about the reversed armors, just wish the weapons didn't glow at +7 (+1/70)

Validating

ya i go to moradon and tring to find chitin+7/12dex but i see only rebirthed crap
    btw burned over 10+trinas and chitin+7/12dex

tuchy subject to do it or not to do it i would much rather do it my self then to not do it hereis y

7/12=50 mil
    1/12=75 mil

people r just retarted

Z3non

Default Re: Reversed Items.... >.< stop it pls...

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    PPL!, stop reverse ur fkn items >< and puttin them on merchant... coz im sure, if "buyer" want reversed item, he will reverse it by himself (coz its 100% success upgrade)... coz we cant turn back this process *<_< and i know many ppl lookin for non-shiny-shits... its really hard to find "not-reversed" item on merchant... prize still will be the same, but im sure its easier to sell non-rebithed, but harder to find... why i writed this ? coz many friends of mine, and my self, prefer normal armors/weapons, than x-mass tress *-_-
    + 45345345345345345[/b]
    +1234567899876543211234567899876543211234567899876 54321

snipelord

Originally posted by _CAP_
    lol rebirthed items r alot better then +7's, more durability and u have a better chance of making it to +3 than +8 so <3 rebirthed items *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    cheaper repair as well

Mario

Originally posted by Speed
    im gonna reverse my shit even if ppl like it or not , u dont want rebirthed find someone else simple as that , and yeah fuck u, u dont tell ppl what to do ( im sure many think as me)
    fuk me ? u fukin idiot even dont understood my post ! i nv saud i dont like them, just tryin to tell, dont rebith them if u wanna merchant them... next time shut ur mouth and read b4 u start play macho ><

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123