Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Revolution

This is a discussion on Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stalin***** Anyways, I should be king. I would just award the money to myself and sell it on EBay.....Fuck jobs....
Page: 3

Cocaine

Stalin*****

Anyways, I should be king. I would just award the money to myself and sell it on EBay.....Fuck jobs.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Stalin*****

Anyways, I should be king. I would just award the money to myself and sell it on EBay.....Fuck jobs.
    lol

Banned

really guys who the fuck cares who is king so long as i works again....there is always next month....if glar and black got it cause of nps who really cares just wait till next month....if either of them do bad or dont do shit then guess what they wont ever be voted again

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    i think that the one that bugged d1 was taurus, the human king, so i doubt that there's somethingh blacklord can do. Eitherway, he might have tried it already as far as we know... And a lot of things come not necesarily the right way, with k2 what do we expect. Just as random example, ahm and the alliance got the castle with the help of a bug, but yet they have defended it pretty good so far so... should they lose credit over taking the castle due to a bug? i don't think so. *

personally, i'd have love to see felix as king, but there's no reason to be bitching at the new king because this didn't happened.
    ahm got the castle with a bug? pls explain

Cocaine

Cama don't worry about what he says, I've already told you of my plan to take the castle on my own, so you wont have to worry about anyone saying AHM got the castle due to a bug

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    i think that the one that bugged d1 was taurus, the human king, so i doubt that there's somethingh blacklord can do. Eitherway, he might have tried it already as far as we know... And a lot of things come not necesarily the right way, with k2 what do we expect. Just as random example, ahm and the alliance got the castle with the help of a bug, but yet they have defended it pretty good so far so... should they lose credit over taking the castle due to a bug? i don't think so. *

personally, i'd have love to see felix as king, but there's no reason to be bitching at the new king because this didn't happened.
    ahm got the castle with a bug? pls explain[/b]
    before ahm got it it was with rage_of_blood and Positive. The bug was that the csw started without rage_of_blood inside the castle as it should have been, there was no symbol of the flags, noone inside of it and noone to lock the doors, even if few mins before it started it belonged to rage_of_blood.

But eitherway, im sure that everyone has it's own version of what happened, but im not gonna discuss that. What i wanted to say is that things that happened due to bugs are not necesarily obtained without being deserved

Doc

ROB was meant to be allied with us and AHM when they stole the castle in the first place and that "so called" bugg just meant that we didnt have to work as hard for it _/ for ROB

PS never stopped them from spamming Keys either bugg abusers got pwnd by bugg ROFL <3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Doc
    ROB was meant to be allied with us and AHM when they stole the castle in the first place and that "so called" bugg just meant that we didnt have to work as hard for it *_/ for ROB

PS never stopped them from spamming Keys either bugg abusers got pwnd by bugg ROFL <3
    not to mention the bug happened to ahm as well and we still kept the castle

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

heh, im not condoning what happened, it was fucked up. Yes there was key bug abusers, yes there was secret deals or smthing, but i don't give a crap about that anymore, is old story.

eitherway, stop going off topic u fags. The idea is that even if the king system might have been bugged, what makes u think that blacklord, being the clan leader of the top orc turk clan wouldn't have won?

Trii

Originally posted by Dro
    heh, im not condoning what happened, it was fucked up. Yes there was key bug abusers, yes there was secret deals or smthing, but i don't give a crap about that anymore, is old story.

eitherway, stop going off topic u fags. The idea is that even if the king system might have been bugged, what makes u think that blacklord, being the clan leader of the top orc turk clan wouldn't have won?
    blacklord wont screw up, log on to an orc char, see how many turks receive money from him. those are just free votes for him.
    those turks in cafe probably make others vote for blacklord...

Banned

just wondering is 1337 amount of coins to his turk friends really that big of a deal....i mean even if he gives away a 100 mill....dont u think turks will just spend that on pots and give it back to the tresuary?

2page argument when it coulda bin solved by 1 sentence

there is a turkish king....do something!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Trii made a good point. Ofcourse it doesn't realy matter how much money he is giving away...you're all still missing the point! He didn't win the election by VOTES. Immagine what would happen if G.W.Bush was reelected just becuase he was the richest and most powerfull in the United States and none of the peoples votes would count...how would tha make you feel ? This is the exact same fucking thing...he won cuz he had more NPs...that just defeats the whole purpose of fucking VOTING.

QueenPriest

True.....

Banned

your right trii neither won the elections cause of actual votes but whats done is done now

just impeach and see what happens

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast