roflmao

This is a discussion on roflmao within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been submitting tickets since last week, coz I got my account blocked for 3rd party tools/KOXP party The ...
Page: 1

I have been submitting tickets since last week, coz I got my account blocked for 3rd party tools/KOXP party
    The strange part, besides me, only me and ME played that account, it has been like that since 2004. Havent played on it for weeks, so Im demanding an investigation (lucky me that im not premium, so i dont expect much from k2)

So i had like 4-5 tickets demanding an investigation, the real reason, login logs, etc

And then I got an answer when I wrote: FIX YOUR FUCKING CONNECTION ISSUES

"Hail NonPremium! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Please refrain from using inappropriate language as it violates our Customer Service Policies and may lead to account closure. To review our policies go to www.knightonlineworld.com, click on ‘Support’ and then ‘Policies.’ Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. - Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Kevin"

account closure? maybe they havent realized that I dont give a shit as long as I cant play on my char anymore, I'll keep talking shit until I get a proper answer to my tickets.

greishkan1

Lol. Nice answer from them

its automatic man i think k2 scans the tickets and certain things get flagged and someone goes through and selects a pre made msg would be good question for fagmadness to answer

Yeh no doubt they just have someone that detects swear words and it sends that message lol.

autoreply they replyd me with extapt the same text like 3times, remove the word "fuck" and they will send you the normal "I cannot resolve that issue personaly.... bla bla"

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

exactly :angry:

Account closed, I cant even log at their website anymore

K2'ed! :angry:

Roberto

yup they send it automaticly.I send then ticket before few days and i didnt got answer yet and i`m premium user, but im pretty sure i will got some automaticly msg like always.

use /SLM as tags its a secret way to get real support.

/SLM TXT /GELGEL

MakuLine

their machines detected fuck so the auto replied this. No attention Automessaged.